About This File
**No refunds – you are purchasing a digital copy of a product
Disclaimer: I, the owner and creator of this product, am not associated with the WRobot company.
WImprove is a Vanilla WRobot plugin that improves upon several aspects of WRobot's base functionality.
- Melee distance and direction checks that prevent 'You are too far away!' and 'You are facing the wrong way!' errors
- Ignores tapped mobs, preventing bot-like behavior if current target is stolen by another player
- Adds randomized melee combat movements so as to appear less bot-like during combat
- Always targets lowest HP mob
- When rooted and target is fleeing or otherwise outside of melee range, switches to lowest HP target within melee range until root expires
- Adds combat looting – loot distance defined by user
- Automatically opens all lootable items found in inventory, ex: clams, footlockers, quest rewards, fishing loot, money bags, etc.
- Automatically performs lockpicking on lockboxes found in inventory – requires "Thieves' Tools"
Auto-equips bags; will replace smaller slot bags with larger slot bags
- Automatically detects quivers and ammo pouches
- Automatically sells low-level bags, i.e., bags with less slots than those currently equipped
- Skins only mobs within range post-combat; will skin prior to eating and drinking
Improved Object Interaction
- Prevents movement during object interaction that interrupts casting, e.g., mining, herb gathering, looting chests, etc. – no need to modify client latency when enabled
- Attempts to resurface while swimming and low on breath
- Prevents gathering of herb and mineral nodes that are above the character's current profession level
- Temporarily disables gathering during zeppelin, elevator and boat rides, and also during 'Follow NPC' quester steps
- Allows users to blacklist specific herbs and minerals
What's New in Version 1.2.0 See changelog
- 'Prioritize lowest HP mob' – if enabled, plugin will always target the lowest HP mob during combat
- 'Root detection' – if enabled, when bot is rooted and target is fleeing or otherwise out of melee range, plugin will switch to lowest HP target within melee range until root expires
- Implemented additional bag equip checks that provide bot with more opportunities to equip larger bags outside of combat
- Removed old version (v1.0.2) of plugin from downloads