About This File
This is my questing profile made for 6x servers like Endless.gg
The profile is avoiding heavy pvp areas like STV, Tanaris etc. It is still being worked on and is updated very often. It has a lot of custom code, like mechanics for custom fligth pathing, custom code for zeppelin/boats.
- Level 1 - 60 (60-70 is still being worked on) (6X exp rates)
- 100% Questing (No grinding for levels)
- Remembers what quest you are on (Stop/Start, without restarting profile)
- Auto Updating
- All startzones
- Custom Flight Path control
- Custom Zeppelin/Boat control
- Avoids alliance heavy zones like STV and Tanaris.
- Ingame commands to see update logs/version (/wrobot or /wr)
- Ingame Interface to get practical info + see changelogs etc.
- Orc/troll Warlock Imp + Void Walker
- Hunter Pet for all races
- [Paid] Human Master Plugin by Matenia
- [Free] What's going on? by Matenia
- [Free] Do Not Sell My Loot! by Bambo
- [Free] Accept Group Invites by Droidz
If you are making your first char on the server ever:
I suggest you start with a hunter, because they are the LEAST gear depending class.
If you are using Human Master Plugin:
Remember to edit the levels at which your character trains skills otherwise you will have the bot running to town every 10 minutes.
If you already have main character at high level:
Teach it skinning so you can make some easy gold, then use gold to buy a new char gear every 10 levels.
20 EUR - To buy this product PM me. I'm selling 10 copies a week
Reason for not selling more than 10 is because I don't want to flood the server with bots.
You are free to contact me on discord, or seek support in my channel:
What's New in Version 0.9.3.20 See changelog
- Replaced Vanquish the betrayers with Encroachment.
(No more going inside building).
- Made some fixes to Supplies for Crossroads quest.
- Removed Etched Note (Tauren hunter). Not on Endless.
- Made the it use HS instead of FP to get back to Camp T.
- Made bloodeleves run to Razor Hill before going barrens.
- Added internal level cap on start zones.