[TAURI] Wrobot detected

40 minutes ago, Mykoplazma said:

So far nothing is wrong / no ban / no special admin attention / nothing at all.

So no reason to change anything about wRobot really. Just delete the custom tauri files or use another client i guess?

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Droidz said:

Hello, Can you give me more information like your level, the bot you use (gatherer, grinder, ...), if you tried without plugins/fightclass and with another profile?

Dear droidz even if you remove any plugin and push play it will get detected ( customplugin.dll only in plugins dir in customplugin script is big doing nothing loop ) . Even if you get fresh wrobot and just select wrotation and even don't donload any it will get detected. They are simply detecting injection itself.

Droidz,
 I used the plugin wRemote and my own fight class. I pressed play, and after 2-3 minutes, I was forced to log out. As Mykoplazma said, it's detecting injection, seems like. I'm not even using their client, and I've deleted the .dll files. 

It's fixed or they disabled the warden after reading that forum?  Ok after botting 2 hours the ban come without any chat warning just sudden and unexpected. They push it to silence mode with random on/off times perhaps.

This account () is currently banned from our server until 2019-03-02 22:18:37. 
Reason: WRobot #3 (Evermoon,  0x63b5af0, 0x3635540, 0x364b200 : 726 1549.5 347.0 1.3)

Well the learning for the future - never buy products without any kind of  guarantee. Good it's only tauri. But what if atlantiss tbc will take tauri dev and ask him to implement the same kind of protection there? Tbc will be cut out? Interesting.

Just now, Mykoplazma said:

Well the learning for the future - never buy products without any kind of  guarantee. Good it's only tauri. But what if atlantiss tbc will take tauri dev and ask him to implement the same kind of protection there? Tbc will be cut out? Interesting.

What kind of guarantee were you expecting? Something like "Botting that never gets you banned"?

No hate, real question.

1 hour ago, Bambo said:

What kind of guarantee were you expecting? Something like "Botting that never gets you banned"?

No hate, real question.

"You can use our product during the subscription time without one month of break in the middle caused by server side protection that we cannot manage to fix at our side". 

They can't implement anything sophisticated in TBC or WotLK because Warden is outdated as fuck. Just wait for droidz to find their detection vector and fix it. This shit takes time.
Please don't make assumptions about stuff you don't have a full grasp on.

Hello,

I'm working on it (it takes time, they have a very good team that works on  anti-bot protection they're often ahead of other servers) the current version of WRobot is partially no detected (it sometimes, but I don't recommend using it). I don't answer because when I do, Tauri team tries to slow me down (turn off the protection,...)

• 2 weeks later...