Support

Ordush

2 hours ago, Findeh said:

Okay, that helped, thank you. Now i have another problem.

How to cancel "auto target attacking target" for healer?
What is happens: Tank pull 3 mobs, everything is fine for 2-3 seconds, healer is healing tank, then one mob goes for healer, healer is targeting this mob, then targeting tank to heal him, then again this mob without healing tank and so on. Tank is dieing without any heal recived. So i need to force stop wrobot function of targeting mob that is attacking me.

You have to do something about your healing fightclass to fix that issue. Not sure how.
My healing fightclass doesn't need to target to heal. So it doesn't matter for mine.
(No i can't share it yet, since i'm not done with it).

8 hours ago, Findeh said:

Without targeting? But CastSpellByName not working in Vanilla? Is not it?

There is some other way. I can't remember how. But it would probably be easier for you to find out how to stop wrobot from targeting attacking mob.

14 hours ago, Findeh said:

Group leader still spam in a group chat. He spam so hard that server mutes him and kicks from the game. Any fix to that?

image.png.40c681020162a1d0612ce71370a4b97f.png

That is definitely not supposed to happen, it seems as if your bot doesn't clear the chat.
I will look into it. ?

Today characters can't get back to RFC after death, sometimes everything okay, but most of the times they just standing near the entrance and not going in. Seems like it happens if they died at the second part of the dungeon.

23:05:39.916 - [Resurrect] Player dead
[N] 23:05:45.951 - [Path-Finding] FindPath from 1808,503 ; -4410,25 ; -18,67914 ; "None" to 1816,76 ; -4423,37 ; 1,710938 ; "None" (Kalimdor)
[N] 23:05:46.150 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2 (25,61379y, 198ms)
23:06:17.202 - [Resurrect] Player dead
[N] 23:06:23.232 - [Path-Finding] FindPath from 1808,503 ; -4410,25 ; -18,67914 ; "None" to 1816,76 ; -4423,37 ; 1,710938 ; "None" (Kalimdor)
[N] 23:06:23.233 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2 (25,61379y, 0ms)
23:06:54.687 - [Resurrect] Player dead
[N] 23:07:00.823 - [Path-Finding] FindPath from 1808,53 ; -4410,303 ; -18,68021 ; "None" to 1816,76 ; -4423,37 ; 1,710938 ; "None" (Kalimdor)
[N] 23:07:00.823 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2 (25,61379y, 0ms)
23:07:10.104 - [Resurrect] Player dead

4 minutes ago, Findeh said:

Today characters can't get back to RFC after death, sometimes everything okay, but most of the times they just standing near the entrance and not going in. Seems like it happens if they died at the second part of the dungeon.

23:05:39.916 - [Resurrect] Player dead
[N] 23:05:45.951 - [Path-Finding] FindPath from 1808,503 ; -4410,25 ; -18,67914 ; "None" to 1816,76 ; -4423,37 ; 1,710938 ; "None" (Kalimdor)
[N] 23:05:46.150 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2 (25,61379y, 198ms)
23:06:17.202 - [Resurrect] Player dead
[N] 23:06:23.232 - [Path-Finding] FindPath from 1808,503 ; -4410,25 ; -18,67914 ; "None" to 1816,76 ; -4423,37 ; 1,710938 ; "None" (Kalimdor)
[N] 23:06:23.233 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2 (25,61379y, 0ms)
23:06:54.687 - [Resurrect] Player dead
[N] 23:07:00.823 - [Path-Finding] FindPath from 1808,53 ; -4410,303 ; -18,68021 ; "None" to 1816,76 ; -4423,37 ; 1,710938 ; "None" (Kalimdor)
[N] 23:07:00.823 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2 (25,61379y, 0ms)
23:07:10.104 - [Resurrect] Player dead

Returning to dungeon used to be managed by my plugin. But Droidz added support for it in an update, so i disabled it from my plugin.
So in short: Returning to dungeon on death is managed by WRobot, not my plugin.
Make a ticket here on the forum, and i'm sure Droidz will look into it asap. ?

Sometimes while at normal run at a random bot UI just reloads (you will see a loading screen the same way if you will type "/reload" ingame) and after this there is no more Wrobot Dungeon frame:
image.png.55490608ef0c7c8379dcb6f1d2b9af07.png
Wich will cause an lua error:
image.png.c6c357421d55d6e3841f381622f93536.png

And the only way to fix this is to stop that bot, type "/reload" by hands and then start the bot again.

Usually that things happens after 1-2 runs. Good news is that it seems that bots are still running with that error, but i still not sure that it will not cause any crashes later on.

38 minutes ago, Findeh said:

Sometimes while at normal run at a random bot UI just reloads (you will see a loading screen the same way if you will type "/reload" ingame) and after this there is no more Wrobot Dungeon frame:
image.png.55490608ef0c7c8379dcb6f1d2b9af07.png
Wich will cause an lua error:
image.png.c6c357421d55d6e3841f381622f93536.png

And the only way to fix this is to stop that bot, type "/reload" by hands and then start the bot again.

Usually that things happens after 1-2 runs. Good news is that it seems that bots are still running with that error, but i still not sure that it will not cause any crashes later on.

Usually it's an addon that causes wow to reloadUI. Guess you are using questie?
It's generally a bad idea to run wrobot with ANY addons. ?
Turn off your addons and set max memory to 999 and i'm sure it'll stop reloading UI. ?
My fightclasses are reloadUI proof, but my dungeon bot is not. It will take a lot of work to make it that, i will get there asap.
Anyway wow is obviously not supposed to do reloadui lol ?

4 minutes ago, Ordush said:

Turn off your addons and set max memory to 999 and i'm sure it'll stop reloading UI. ?
My fightclasses are reloadUI proof, but my dungeon bot is not. It will take a lot of work to make it that, i will get there asap.

No, i'm not using questie. Only map coords, one addon for AH and one for mails. And i'm currently running 20 more bots with the same addons. They never do the same thing, that's why my guess was that's plugin thing.

2 minutes ago, Findeh said:

No, i'm not using questie. Only map coords, one addon for AH and one for mails. And i'm currently running 20 more bots with the same addons. They never do the same thing, that's why my guess was that's plugin thing.

It's definitely not my plugin, ReloadUI() is not anywhere in my code.
I've heard people having these issues with FNV's quester back in the day.
It's definitely a memory issue. Have you tried increasing the memory to 999?

Edited by Ordush

8 minutes ago, Ordush said:

It's definitely not my plugin, ReloadUI() is not anywhere in my code.
I've heard people having these issues with FNV's quester back in the day.
It's definitely a memory issue. Have you tried increasing the memory to 999?

It's not a reload, it's a crash, it seems. I will turn all addones off and report back.

2 minutes ago, Findeh said:

No, i mean UI might crash, not reload, That's will lead to reload.

Yeah the UI crashes, because it runs out of memory.
Hence the reason you want to increase the cap

23 hours ago, Ordush said:

Okay, i've tested it. Same problem happens without any addons on at any of group members.
Also, maybe it happens because group leader is disconnected after every run, wich also make his Wrobot Dungeon frame do broke. So maybe it will better to start with fixing that issue, maybe it will fix the other one.

47 minutes ago, Findeh said:

Okay, i've tested it. Same problem happens without any addons on at any of group members.
Also, maybe it happens because group leader is disconnected after every run, wich also make his Wrobot Dungeon frame do broke. So maybe it will better to start with fixing that issue, maybe it will fix the other one.

Did you increase the memory?
The party spam, is not supposed to happen. Mine doesn't do it. So i will have to find out why it's doing it to you. It's hard to fix something i can't replicate. ?
Also you being kicked is not normal behavior sounds like the server you are playing on has some strict rules. Just want to point out that it's not entirely my plugin that is the root of your issues. However. I will look into using the addon channel instead. Only problem with that is that some servers has it disabled. ?

17 minutes ago, Ordush said:

Did you increase the memory?
The party spam, is not supposed to happen. Mine doesn't do it. So i will have to find out why it's doing it to you. It's hard to fix something i can't replicate. ?
Also you being kicked is not normal behavior sounds like the server you are playing on has some strict rules. Just want to point out that it's not entirely my plugin that is the root of your issues. However. I will look into using the addon channel instead. Only problem with that is that some servers has it disabled. ?

1) Yes, i did. To 200. As i sayd, i will test it again when group leader will not disconnect after every run.
2) Maybe you sould test it not at your own private realm? Also, why do you need that say in chat function in a first place?

I'm not trying to be rude or something (i may sound rude, because my english is bad, sorry if i do), but in current state it looks alittle unfinished thats i'm trying to point what seems to me alittle broken.

3 hours ago, Findeh said:

1) Yes, i did. To 200. As i sayd, i will test it again when group leader will not disconnect after every run.
2) Maybe you sould test it not at your own private realm? Also, why do you need that say in chat function in a first place?

I'm not trying to be rude or something (i may sound rude, because my english is bad, sorry if i do), but in current state it looks alittle unfinished thats i'm trying to point what seems to me alittle broken.

200, isn't really a lot.
I have not done 1 test on my own realm. I've only tested this plugin on K3 and ND.

Yes, it definitely needs work. The reason that it writes in the chat is to tell the party members that the dungeon has been reset, so they know to enter the dungeon.
And you are right it does seem a little broken, that is because it's not running as intended on your system. You are not even supposed to see that party message. It's obviously only supposed to write it once AND it's supposed to clear the chat of that message afterwards. But something is not working properly for you.
That is my point exactly, instead of keep saying "your stuff doesn't work" lets try and just focus on fixing the bugs for you. I don't know why it's spamming the party chat, which is why I'm trying to find you a temporary solution until I have the time to look into what is causing the issue that you are experiencing.
I could just say: "I don't know why you are having these problems, they are not supposed to be there - wait till i figure it out".
But i am actually trying to help you make it work until I can figure out why your party is getting spammed.

Now, try increasing it to at least 600. You are literally telling wow that it can use at max 200 mb of ram. Try and look how much ram your pc is using just having this forum open ?

21 hours ago, Ordush said:

You are literally telling wow that it can use at max 200 mb of ram.

This is a little incorrect. This variable is not "how much wow can use" it's "how much addones can use". Have set it to 900, but i'm not sure how it should affect that spam during instance reset.

18 hours ago, Findeh said:

This is a little incorrect. This variable is not "how much wow can use" it's "how much addones can use". Have set it to 900, but i'm not sure how it should affect that spam during instance reset.

Yeah, ofc. it's for addons.
As i told your earlier what happens is that wow runs out of ram to use for addons, then it does a RealodUI. If you increase the threshold, then it is less likely to do a reload, and thereby you are less likely to run into your issue.

DP.CheckArea(x, y, z, range) also check for a critters. Can you fix that please?
There is wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.WoWUnit.CreatureTypeTarget that returns String "Critter" if it's a critter, or you can also check for a unit level.

In current state this funcion is not working because in every dungeon will be tones of critters.

55 minutes ago, Findeh said:

DP.CheckArea(x, y, z, range) also check for a critters. Can you fix that please?
There is wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.WoWUnit.CreatureTypeTarget that returns String "Critter" if it's a critter, or you can also check for a unit level.

In current state this funcion is not working because in every dungeon will be tones of critters.

I will look into it asap!
I just looked into my code, it's an easy fix.
It's actually not in my plugin but rather in the questing profile.
Open the profile in the quest editor
Then click tools and Custom Scripts

public class DP
{
    public static bool CheckArea(float x, float y, float z, int range)
    {
        if (!ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWUnit().Any(u => u.Type != WoWObjectType.Player && u.IsAlive && u.IsAttackable && u.Position.DistanceTo(new Vector3(x, y, z)) < range))
            return true;
        return false;
    }
    public static bool LeaderReadyPull()
    {
        if (Lua.LuaDoString<string>("return TeamLeader()") == "Player" && Lua.LuaDoString<bool>("return AllReady"))
            return true;
        return false;
    }
    public static void SetObjective(string msg)
    {
        Lua.LuaDoString("SetObjective('"+ msg +"')");
    }
}

You will see this code.
This line:

if (!ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWUnit().Any(u => u.Type != WoWObjectType.Player && u.IsAlive && u.IsAttackable && u.Position.DistanceTo(new Vector3(x, y, z)) < range))

add:  && u.Health > 1
So it looks like this:

if (!ObjectManager.GetObjectWoWUnit().Any(u => u.Type != WoWObjectType.Player && u.IsAlive  && u.Health > 1 && u.IsAttackable && u.Position.DistanceTo(new Vector3(x, y, z)) < range))

Now it will ignore mobs with less than 2 hp. ?
It's not the perfect solution but it will work until i release a more permanent better fix.
However this will work on the go now. ?

Edited by Ordush