Warmane Lordaeron Bans

Hey guys, just now i got all my bots(5) banned, so i just want to let you know that warmane is maybe detecting Wrobot now, because it never happened before, usually 1-2 bots got banned after a report, but all of them at once is unusual.

Also one of them was in a zone where there were no people at all, still got banned.

yep mine 90% today also get ban funny they leave me 1-2 on each machine  for whot? mine was ice and lord,and next strange thing i get also ban on lvled chars never ever get this before only 70+  now even 40,last days bot move like fucking idiot pathfinding was fucked like hell

same here heh

fuck....

on outland its common they ban mass realy mass no one can tell me they cant detect i tried bot on outland with many profiles,fc or boosted chars 40/50/60 even 70 lvl all is same ban with few hours days and i know they detect wrobot on tbc,and im not say  run bot for 1-2 hours and tell no there is no detect  do it like botter do for money when you run more than 8 hours(with breaks without, doesnt metter they will know you bot and will ban you even if i know no one is possible to track me in game they will ban you becouse they just detect you not see just detect,and now i see same is on wotlk im not good programmer (maybe becouse im lazy) but i bot for years and when in hb we see mass ban no one tell no its not detected they just report your 25 bots ..... at beggining when i start using wrobot i can say you are stupid have bad fc or fucked profile but now i know they detect it starts on tbc and now move to wotlk

for me tbc is lost funny moment when i bot from 62 lvl with my shaman and 4 more shammans bots all 62 lvl all same spot i even kill mobs like bot just with keyboard and bam they ban 4 bots my 5 th where i play was untouched strange yes?

and i see on wotlk it starting same history.....

sorry for my brutal fucked english very sorry;/

Just now, Jensen- said:

only proxie, got baned 2days ago, 30accs got hit but im back with refreshed proxy

you lost 30 acc and its ok???  how long they live? you not think its strange lost all in one day? im only one who think if you lost 80-90% of bots in one day when you try to make them unique i realy make them unique with no fucking proxy,van or any other fucking method and i lost all with unique ip/machine profile fo me its means they just detect wrobot

they lived around a month, was getting hits but it was 1-2 accs  every few days, when they got hit i just made instant new or replaced them with my backup accounts

made topic about it

Edited by Jensen-

2 minutes ago, Mike Mail said:

i was running 5 bots on icecrown for 2 weeks with 5 hours on 2 hours off "relogger" all accounts are fine.

5 hours is not to much dont you think ? maybe you run when they not scan?  i lost 25 and funny still have few running and funny becouse i know its possible every bot i was having have different breaks hour different profiles and its possible they ot catch all when all is not online in same time

1 minute ago, Jensen- said:

they lived around a month, was getting hits but it was 1-2 accs  every few days, when they got hit i just made instant new or replaced them with my backup accounts

made topic about it

for me its detection i saw many times warmane fuck ip tracking they doesnt care about it  on angrathar they care but not warmane and yes i dont have static ip and i control ip every time i bot on every machine,its ok when you lost 1 2 3 even 5 bots from  25 but if you lost all in one two days no its strange.

tips for you jensen when you bot  got ban restart machine also not only internet becouse it can be dettected better even make new account on other machine or wait few hours,sorry english is not my native

37 minutes ago, Ivkan1997 said:

Im thinking if its about hours played daily, so how much do you bot same character per day? I used to bot 12 hour daily.

i allways run 24/7 doing some loot maintaince every few days