How to let the character learn the specified Spell

ly446

1 minute ago, Marsbar said:

sorry what? you own the rights to some wow lua code snippet?

it definitely is the code ordush has written, do you want me to proof it to you or ask ordush?  also ordush has never shared it nor do i. so yes, i own the right to not allow the usage of it in paid products. licence might not be the best wording, where is the problem though?

Edited by Bambo

Just now, Bambo said:

it definitely is the code ordush has written, do you want me to proof it to you or ask ordush? so yes, i own the right to not allow the usage of it in paid products.

wtf are talking about? you dont own shit. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little

1 minute ago, Marsbar said:

sorry what? you own the rights to some wow lua code snippet?

There is no such thing as owning the rights to some code, because it's not patented. (which it wouldn't be able to be).
However, it is pretty stupid that people steal code from other projects and post them here. ?

1 minute ago, Ordush said:

There is no such thing as owning the rights to some code, because it's not patented. (which it wouldn't be able to be).
However, it is pretty stupid that people steal code from other projects and post them here. ?

100% agree but the way bambo is talking is pretty pathetic

4 minutes ago, Marsbar said:

100% agree but the way bambo is talking is pretty pathetic

well how good are you with german law? do you want me to proof that what these guys are doing is fraudulent according to our law at least? wanna go down that route? you are publicly attacking me for defending stuff that I payed money on myself to realize. Or not money but I had a deal with ordush and I definitely am the holder of said code. Name it licence. Name it holding or whatever. I had payed him back with services so that I am the only one who decides where this code goes.

I heard about your problems with me from Mike, just stop ffs. Who is being pathetic here.

Edited by Bambo

1 minute ago, Bambo said:

well how good are you with german law? do you want me to proof that what these guys are doing is fraudulent according to our law at least? wanna go down that route? you are publicly attacking me for defending stuff that I payed money on myself to realize. Or not money but I had a deal with ordush and I definitely am the holder of said code. Name it licence. Name it holding or whatever. 

I heard about your problems with me from Mike, just stop ffs

What? My problems with you? I've never said a single thing about you, ever?!
German law? Go ahead that'll be amusing. While you do that I'll happily write a little plugin that has a state that overrides trainers and only buys spells specified in a list in settings. Oh and of course open source it..

Just now, Marsbar said:

What? My problems with you? I've never said a single thing about you, ever?!
German law? Go ahead that'll be amusing. While you do that I'll happily write a little plugin that has a state that overrides trainers and only buys spells specified in a list in settings. Oh and of course open source it..

you know that my intention to remove this code was so people wouldn't be able to use it for professions right? I don't give a damn about trainers. But you know what. Go ahead and do both plugins and open source them. Also I know that you have a problem with me buying things from other developers but that all was privately discussed so I didn't mind. You started this publicly now for whatever reason. Think about the way you want it to, but I do have the right to not allow the usage of this code in products that are making money.

3 minutes ago, The Smokie. said:

This sounds like a good time for everyone to sit back and eat some pie.

you are involved in this fuckshow as you tried to sell exactly that code. eat your pie. but count on me.

I’m not involved in nothing. I did want to sell this code but I’ve edited it to put into custom scripts. A completely edit copy. And I didn’t  leak it at all . I dislike being blame for something I didn’t do. 

Thank you @Gargaroth95 @zatvorgt for understanding my situation and deleting the code immediately. I hope I was not coming off too strong.

I used the word licence which is definitely technically wrong, I still stand my point that this was taken from my paid product without asking and was used from multiple people (sometimes even financially apparently).

No hard feelings.

Edited by Bambo