Hey guys , i took ban today on Notherdale too ! 

Lvl 23 Warlock, using Paid quester profiles, and Paid FC.

[PAID] Affliction/Demonology Warlock 1-60

[PAID] [Horde] [Classic] 1 to 60 - AFK Questing Profile OVER 400+ Quests! + Class Quests + All Starting Zones + Auto Updates + Zeppelins/Boats + Vendor DB + Premium Discord Support 

Mainly Monitoring the computer botting, and fixe stuck by hand.

It the Bot detected on these Realm ? 

Ran many tests, only conclusion is LH has guaranteed detection of WROBOT. Had lvl 5's offline banned with many countermeasures (VM, Proxy w/ VPN, new WoW install etc.) No point botting rn imo. @Droidz 

Received offline ban of all accounts, old and new

If someone is alive and everything is in order, please write too. Need to compare profile plugins and so on

Just now, The Smokie. said:

Might be a good idea for everyone to stop using wrobot on the realm til @Droidzfix the problem.

A good idea to disable the authorization server for vanilla wrobot in general

Got banned 2 days ago on lightshope and re-created new account, been botting on that new account northdale for almost 48h now, just turned on that no edit memory,

How fast do these bans normally come on lightshope-northdale guys?

-

Edit:

Also, could you guys post what area you had been botting/what kind of bots (grinding, gathering, questing?) on before the ban happened?

the -bphook causes some random crashes to the wow client, not very frequently.

Logs don't have any indication on why this happens, wrobot seems to crash before the wow.exe, or it at least throws the crash error before wow's crash dump pops up.

Droidz not going to do anything about this? guys its a vanilla server the technology is terrible, even warmane has a lot of trouble banning bots because the games technology is just so old, and warmane has been running since 2010 and has a shit ton of money. and ive botted hundreds of thousands of gold making hundreds of dollars of real life money with their coins, its just sad man how they let a vanilla server take them down but they can avoid the tauri detection LOL

its not that @Droidz is ignoring or want to work on class Private server, its just its pointless. ONCE retail releases Classic with in the next few months, all Vanilla servers will die or go to TBC. and warmane kinda needs bots to keep running, it keeps the cash flow coming in tbh. 

He's trying to figure out what causes it, that's why he's said to use the no memory writing shortcut to start the bot.
Plus if he publically says whenever he is looking into something, they can just turn off their anti-cheat for a while or decide to ban in waves to make it so much harder to protect against detection.

Not only that, but CLEARLY Namreeb or Tauri has come up with another Warden module (btw, last time Warmane had a detection, they bought it from Tauri) that does something the previous modules could not. It's not about "being terrible", it's about knowledge that wasn't available previously. In fact, I've heard rumors about a vanilla client warden exploit that lets you execute any code you want on the system the WoW client is on. Both NW and LH implemented this around the same time. Hence why it's very likely someone (like Namreeb) came up with it and published it to server owners (as he usually does).

The last Tauri detection took him a while to fix too, because they made it extra hard on him to find what they were doing different. So give it some time and don't spam or you're lowering your chances.

On 6/5/2019 at 3:12 AM, The Smokie. said:

its not that @Droidz is ignoring or want to work on class Private server, its just its pointless. ONCE retail releases Classic with in the next few months, all Vanilla servers will die or go to TBC. and warmane kinda needs bots to keep running, it keeps the cash flow coming in tbh. 

i mean yeah youre right about vanilla servers dying once classic comes out but how do you know about warmane lol... you dont have any accomplishments how many icc 25 chars do you have on there to actually know how the server works bc there isnt that many bots on there at all.

On 6/5/2019 at 11:14 AM, Matenia said:

He's trying to figure out what causes it, that's why he's said to use the no memory writing shortcut to start the bot.
Plus if he publically says whenever he is looking into something, they can just turn off their anti-cheat for a while or decide to ban in waves to make it so much harder to protect against detection.

Not only that, but CLEARLY Namreeb or Tauri has come up with another Warden module (btw, last time Warmane had a detection, they bought it from Tauri) that does something the previous modules could not. It's not about "being terrible", it's about knowledge that wasn't available previously. In fact, I've heard rumors about a vanilla client warden exploit that lets you execute any code you want on the system the WoW client is on. Both NW and LH implemented this around the same time. Hence why it's very likely someone (like Namreeb) came up with it and published it to server owners (as he usually does).

The last Tauri detection took him a while to fix too, because they made it extra hard on him to find what they were doing different. So give it some time and don't spam or you're lowering your chances.

good and bad thing about these detections is there is limited ways to detect bots just like limited ways of avoiding the detection. At some point they will detect every way people use to exploit them and then shit hits the fan

55 minutes ago, BetterSister said:

good and bad thing about these detections is there is limited ways to detect bots just like limited ways of avoiding the detection. At some point they will detect every way people use to exploit them and then shit hits the fan

can make this bot only for wholesalers?)

1 hour ago, 79135 said:

can make this bot only for wholesalers?)

It's kind of opposite. I would even say that we are less prioretized here then the "Mom, i'm gona be botter tooday!" type of guys. Some critical thing for us are not implemented literaly in years.

It's simple, those type of guys are more profitable. Even if bot will be instant bannable at every realm, they will buy it anyway to try it. And they will buy paid stuff. And then they will quit in 3 month and new will come and cicle will repeat. While massboters will not buy much paid stuff and will not accept instant-bannable bot.

Well just banned again after a good solid week of botting ?.

I saw a level 13 character run past me just as I got banned in a higher level area where he shouldn't be, so I'm pretty certain this was a manual ban.

Botted 3 characters (tauren, undead and a troll) with 100% questing only, bot was up almost 24h/day ( ~i'd say averaging at 23h).

Time to roll on ally and see how it goes there!