On 7/1/2019 at 5:09 PM, Ordush said:

Why is it that none of you just make a charater use wrobot on that char load wrotation and stand still?
If you are banned while that, it's 100% clear that wrobot is detected.
Further more you will be able to figure out if it's automatic or manual (If it's automatic this will definitely confirm it, because a manual GM wouldn't ban someone for standing still lol)
Edit: You can even level to maybe level 20 or so just using wrotation. If you are banned then, again it's most likely detected.
It's the ultimate test: All these "I used this profile made by x that has been used 20.000.000 times by 20.000.000 people and i got banned! WRobot is detected!!!!"
Aren't worth much. ?

Flag and banned when whitekindey have time to play.....thats flag means no one sayed nothing for instant banned when use wb.just flag and banned when like...so u can test it play with wrotation u ll banned when the like.and yes is detected im botting there 2 years and i have sold many accounts the last 2 mounths they have found a way.END

15 hours ago, miminio said:

Flag and banned when whitekindey have time to play.....thats flag means no one sayed nothing for instant banned when use wb.just flag and banned when like...so u can test it play with wrotation u ll banned when the like.and yes is detected im botting there 2 years and i have sold many accounts the last 2 mounths they have found a way.END

So DID you try with wrotation? You are saying that people get banned and that it's the end of it.
Until someone can confirm this, I doubt that Droidz is gonna do anything about it. ?

3 hours ago, Ordush said:

So DID you try with wrotation? You are saying that people get banned and that it's the end of it.
Until someone can confirm this, I doubt that Droidz is gonna do anything about it. ?

I know that ist going to do anything.im just speaking for what i have see end its not the end of it im botting on other servers. and yes i got banned with only wrotation at lvl 20.

Just now, rushjump84 said:

Lighsthope definitely has has something to detect Wrobot.  I am getting instabans with different computers, accounts and different IP's (tested at work and at home).

You are getting banned, as soon as you hook the game?
If that is the case, then you are right. Then it's definitely detected.

I am going to test all these servers now. Might as well. (I will start wil LH and NW. Will leveling them by hand, so i can't do too many servers at the same time, since i have to swap between server every day)
Edit: I will edit this post as I test. - All these accounts are done in separate VM's, using unique IP's and different emails/usernames.
Light's Hope: Definitely doesn't insta ban. I did a few levels with automation using my own hunter FC. (Default settings: CTM on) - I will return in a month or so, see if this account was banned - After I've manually leveled up only using wrotation.
Netherwing: Definite doesn't instsa ban. I did a few levels with automation using my own hunter FC. - I will return in a month or so, see if the account was banned - After I've manually leveled up only using wrotation.

Edited by Ordush

9 hours ago, Ordush said:

I am going to test all these servers now. Might as well. (I will start wil LH and NW. Will leveling them by hand, so i can't do too many servers at the same time, since i have to swap between server every day)
Edit: I will edit this post as I test. - All these accounts are done in separate VM's, using unique IP's and different emails/usernames.
Light's Hope: Definitely doesn't insta ban. I did a few levels with automation using my own hunter FC. (Default settings: CTM on) - I will return in a month or so, see if this account was banned - After I've manually leveled up only using wrotation.
Netherwing: Definite doesn't instsa ban. I did a few levels with automation using my own hunter FC. - I will return in a month or so, see if the account was banned - After I've manually leveled up only using wrotation.

Same again..We are not sayed that istant bans happend when u start wrobot.we say that we are flag and get bans when the gm's have time to check the flag accounts.so then we get instant ban on all account on all vm's on all ip's.

12 hours ago, miminio said:

Same again..We are not sayed that istant bans happend when u start wrobot.we say that we are flag and get bans when the gm's have time to check the flag accounts.so then we get instant ban on all account on all vm's on all ip's.

That's called a banwave. It wasn't clear from the message here that was what was meant.
Anyway, we'll see what happens. ?

On 7/11/2019 at 8:53 AM, Ordush said:

I got banned on NW last ban wave only using Wrotation and my custom mage FC. never runned any afk profiles.

@JhinCould u show your reason of ban on that banlist, and is this your first ban on netherwing on your machine? And do u use no memory edit wrobot/use vpn, virtualization?

I thought warden of TBC is not that effective, if they found a way to detect this then Wrobot is pretty much dead on vanilla(LH)/tbc(NW)/mop(tauri) @Droidz

is there any way to fight back? if not...then I don't see any future on wrobot

Edited by TJKD1994
forgot to mention that guy

8 hours ago, TJKD1994 said:

@JhinCould u show your reason of ban on that banlist, and is this your first ban on netherwing on your machine? And do u use no memory edit wrobot/use vpn, virtualization?

I thought warden of TBC is not that effective, if they found a way to detect this then Wrobot is pretty much dead on vanilla(LH)/tbc(NW)/mop(tauri) @Droidz

is there any way to fight back? if not...then I don't see any future on wrobot

Didnt used any VPN, I have 2 accounts 1 for wrobot (only wrotation) the other one used as bank. Only the wrobot one got banned. First ban also. It was in the late june banwave. The ban reason was for use of 3rd party programs. I also used the default wrobot .exe (memory one I think) got banned on NW.

Lights hope most definately has not automated bans - botted 2 characters on the new server above level 40 without problem (own profiles, almost all questing)

But, they do seem to have a system to detect if your running more than 2-3 bots simulatenously (as they have been since over a year)

Netherwing - no chance, everything gets banned eventually (lvl 30 latest) no matter how careful you are

greetings

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update:
There definitely is no anti-botting system on neither of the servers I'm running.
Still no ban a month later.
I even know other people who has leveled 1-70 on NW. Obviously not gonna mention them.
There is also one that leveled 1-69 then he got himself banned, because of posts here.