Reason: Automatic Anti-Cheat Ban. - Silver hand

Andoido

update:

-bphook + renamed Wrobot.exe to WRRobot.exe, banned yet again ><

So is this just me or, is anybody else having the problem Rofl.

Maybe its time for a Reformatt of the computer + a fresh install of wrobot. idfk.

Edited by Andoido

lul

ya its weird u can think that and it does work full reformat to avoid hwid bans but then baffles u when u got one in the 40's and run thru about 30 other bans.  but one account keeps truckin like what the f#$k ?? if this 40ish gets banned i'm reformat and new connections lines.

On 6/28/2019 at 9:12 AM, Matenia said:

It's definitely detected on Netherwing (TBC) and on Lightshope (vanilla) it got detected around the exact same time. Meaning they got the same warden update, which makes sense because they teams are on good terms.
Edit: To clarify, Netherwing (TBC) bans in waves. Roughly once a month. I used 2 test accounts to figure this out. 

Can you guys try renaming wRobot.exe to chrome.exe or just something else random like spotify and see if you still get banned?

Been trying to get banned on LH for some time now (with some success ?), I can safely say that on Lights hope is not detected by warden, or the -bphook works.

I haven't renamed my .exe for this round of bans, was going to try it when I actually get banned next time.

I am at this point, pretty confident that these bans are on LH are based on reports, GM's being more active or they have figured out some pattern that they can scan from their DB. I'm strictly questing, and from that perspective, my character looks pretty legit, no extra mob grinding - just the questing part.

I've been keeping the thread below updated on my findings and good guesses.

Quick question since it's been a while since i've posted.. - Are you guys typically using the same profiles (downloaded)? If so have you considered that the paths are being monitored, additionally the GM can see that the account being run may have no achievements bar, level 10, 20 and so on.. 

8 minutes ago, Deathguardjamie said:

Quick question since it's been a while since i've posted.. - Are you guys typically using the same profiles (downloaded)? If so have you considered that the paths are being monitored, additionally the GM can see that the account being run may have no achievements bar, level 10, 20 and so on.. 

Dont think u can monitor achievements as a gm for vanilla wow