This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Mortis123

How safe is WRobot on private servers nowadays ?

Hello,

I am wondering about buying a subscription. I have read some topics about WRobot and some people are saying that this bot is detectable from the server side. It is true ? How big is the risk for that on 2.4.3 and 3.3.5 servers ?

Cheers!

From what I heard. Lights hope detects bots, and warmane doesn’t detect you but has a big enuf player base to have players report you

got banned on Netherwing 2 weeks ago after making it to 52 with a warrior, using Quester module and 3-5h / day sessions. Trying it on a new toon now, will report back

I used Bambo's 1-70. Bambo's work has a very high reputation, so I doubt the reason was this profile. Might have been unlucky or wRobot has detection issues on NW in general. I guess I'll find out 

1 hour ago, cocoanel said:

Got banned on Netherwing today

What profile you used ? Are you sitting near your bot or totally away ? More details pls 😄