Sick of buying garbage profiles

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/br39ib5dhcmpbe3/AAB6_afjSCin2G4NJk_Whojba?dl=0

all the logs for the past 4 days yo

have fun

also twitch.tv/calmaveragewhiteguy if you want to watch her die live

With the logs posted and the video evidence and my opinions made very clear I will no longer post about this subject. I have videos of my rogue dying for other bizarre reasons mostly related to pathing and a hunter struggling to make ends meet as well. If someone wants to message me directly about their opinions, favorite colors, or whatever else your heart desires relating to my freshman experience with this bot please let me know.

1 minute ago, youthemannowdog said:

all the logs for the past 4 days yo

have fun

also twitch.tv/calmaveragewhiteguy if you want to watch her die live

These logs stop at July 19th (today is the 22nd) and have level 5 characters in them. 
If you're going to stream it, at least include wRobot's log window. That doesn't help to debug the specific issue you recorded a few minutes ago at all.

8 minutes ago, Matenia said:

These logs stop at July 19th (today is the 22nd) and have level 5 characters in them. 
If you're going to stream it, at least include wRobot's log window. That doesn't help to debug the specific issue you recorded a few minutes ago at all.

word I have a bunch of folders with separate wrobot clients in them. must have done the wrong one.

uhhhh aaanddd bam 

I'm having trouble finding todays logs for some reason - when i copy to desktop they dont appear on my desktop either.

And my log screen went black for some reason on stream let me fix that.

EDIT: Stream fixed with log screen and todays log was added to drop box

Q11: My character tries to pull from out of range and/or wRobot thinks it can't fight the target, then switches to another A: Go into advanced wRobot settings and disable "calculate distance by target size".

From my Discord. You can (and probably should) also reduce the fight distance in wRobot settings to 35 yards.

1 minute ago, Matenia said:

Q11: My character tries to pull from out of range and/or wRobot thinks it can't fight the target, then switches to another A: Go into advanced wRobot settings and disable "calculate distance by target size".

From my Discord. You can (and probably should) also reduce the fight distance in wRobot settings to 35 yards.

It's set to 40

When wrobot blacklists the mob, it does not blacklist mobs position, so it continue to run trough. (That's how wrobot works, and this is right (logical) way to do it)

When wrobot blacklist location (for any reason) it makes weird path around, that almost always leads to even more death in tight locations. (That's how wrobot works, and this is right (logical) way to do it)

Also, most funny thing, wrobot will blacklist every mob you kill for some time (because why not, righ..) so as a result, when that exact mob will respawn, bot will ignore it for like 15 minutes more, and that, most likely, will lead to body pulling this mob on the way to another, not ignored mob. This is completely illogical. I have reported this bug for like a year now, but some gus have reported it way-way before me. 2-3 years for a critical bugs is okay here.

At this video, bot is just running for a bird ignoreing the elemental on his way. This is also a normal behavior if your path is made like this (kills only birds in the area with elementals). He will just run for a mob that he needs for a quest / grind. The only thing that interfire with this issue is HMP, it will try to constantly scan is there any mob on the way, and if there is one, he will try to stop whatever wrobot is doing and will try to kill that mob first. This thing is not alway working tho. The real fix to this is to set kill both elementals and birds in your profile, or make a detailed path to avoid elementals and set search mob radius to very low. No one do that, as you can see.

At this video, you can see how bot is trying to frost bolt elemental first, but facing wrong direction, so it quits it and goes for a bird. Btw he is trying to kill it, most likely, because of HMP, other way he would ignore it completley. That facing wrong direction is also bot side problem.

At this video, nothig wrong is happening. Mage pulls the mob. Bodypulls another one, caster (wich is = death for mage in vanilla if you do not CC, but you can't polymorph dragons anyway). At the end HMP decides that he will try to tun away from combat (Wich i recomend to turn off).

At this video, is the same problem that was with elementals. Your profile ignores dragons or that exact dragon was blacklisted before by a wrobot.

At this video, wrobot blacklists mob while casting. This happens all the time, btw. That's how it works, for example. Bot decides to attack the mob. The range for attack he chooses (with FC or any other way) is 20 meters. He creates the path to a position 20 meters away from the mob. Targets mob and runs that path. Whenever bot have a mob targeted, fight class is activated (actually not excatley like this but nvm). In your fight class there is a frost bolt, that can be casted 30 meter away from the mob. Bot spams it when he is 30 meters away from the mob. Starts to cast. The act of cast breaks movement to 20 meters position. Bot is casting and trying to get closer to the mob at the same time, but he can't move closer, because movement is turned off for a casting time. He does not know that. He desides that he is stuck in the wall and mob is unreachable. He black list the mob. Then frost bolt is fired. Bot targets next mob and here we go. You can fix it with a fight class (i do) but once again, this is inbuid wrobot problem.

13 minutes ago, Findeh said:

At this video, you can see how bot is trying to frost bolt elemental first, but facing wrong direction, so it quits it and goes for a bird. That facing wrong direction is also bot side problem.

I disagree. Nothing indicates that the bot tried to engage combat with the elemental. It just went straight for the bird. The elemental is ignored either because it's blacklisted or not in the profile.

This is most likely the profile's fault and it's incredibly common.

1 hour ago, Zer0 said:

I disagree. Nothing indicates that the bot tried to engage combat with the elemental. It just went straight for the bird. The elemental is ignored either because it's blacklisted or not in the profile.

This is most likely the profile's fault and it's incredibly common.

Edited first part of my post, the one that about blacklisting, may be interesting for you.

Another solution would be to simply engage any "valid" hostile mob that comes into aggro range, instead of running into them. That's exactly what I'm trying to do with Z.E.Radar. 

Unfortunately, the core of wRobot makes it way harder to achieve than it seems.

1 minute ago, Zer0 said:

Another solution would be to simply engage any "valid" hostile mob that comes into aggro range, instead of running into them. That's exactly what I'm trying to do with Z.E.Radar. 

Been trying to get this done with the experimental options in HMP since 2018. I've just given up because it's pretty much impossible to do reliably. I'll probably just write my own grinder base eventually. PS: PM me for an invite to a dev Discord channel.

1 hour ago, Zer0 said:

Yep, you will face many interesting things inbuilt in wrobot that is hard to overcome by your code. Welcome to the club.

Also your solution is also bad. It will attack any mob on the way when he does not need to attack anyone (when bot can pass by safely or bot is stealthed and so on).

Some time ago, Droidz made an update with the "roads concept". Any time bot need to move anywhere, he will try to do it by the road, because there is no mobs on the roads and that path will be faster. Previously he was just running straight with the shortest path. Nice update, i'd say. Very helpfull for 90% users. But for me, it was a nightmare. All my to town pathes was broken and the only way i was able to fix it is by blacklisting all the roads, wich is, again, very stupid solution from my side, because i can't use roads with pathfider now.

15 minutes ago, Findeh said:

Also your solution is also bad. It will attack any mob on the way when he does not need to attack anyon

I don't think it's bad at all bad if you can set it properly. That's why I said "valid" hostile mob. That means ignoring low levels, critters, passives, ignore when mounted etc... only mobs that WILL engage you if you step forward another 3 yards, if you prefer.

20 minutes ago, Matenia said:

Been trying to get this done with the experimental options in HMP since 2018.

I saw that and gave it a shot. It was funny to notice you've encountered the same problems I did. Then I thought... shit, if even Matenia couldn't make it, I'm toast ? 

OPs problem is that he's using Mage / Rogue for Grinders that are meant for Warlock / Huntard / SHaman / Paladin ezmode classes.  If your going to run Mage which blows till ice barrier or rogue / warriors your gonna need to make a new grinder that grinds mobs preferably 2 levels below you and aren't stacked caster / ranged mobs but preferably beasts / pigs.  I suggested to bambo awhile ago that would be best if he made a grinder that recognizes u are loading a shit class like the ones mentioned and it would run a grinder for ezmode and not mobs same level or 1-2 above ur own level because u'll just chain die.

It's really faster to make your own profile for your needs, instead of waiting developers to do something for you, moreover you probably not gonna leveling all wow classes just for fun, i'm leveling mostly paladins/druids/shamans/rogues/warrios, and made different profiles for each class, had no problems with warriors on atlantiss, 4 days til lvl 40 without any help fully afk, doubt any of paid profiles here can do the same. 
@Findeh Actually never seen that stupid bot behaviours ingame, only in 2016 maybe.
The main reason why there are no Good paid profiles on the forum, cause only good real botters understand what they can meet midleveling, so even if they do good quester, they 99% not gonna share it, or even sell, cause as said Findeh, 2.5 buyers will make only competition and low profit, worth only bot with it for yourself.
I'm pretty satisfied with not ideal wrobot, cause with easy bot there gonna be more noobs and price for gold or accs will be much less.

P.S , with hb documentation i made 1-90 fully afk quest leveling in RAF mode, (x3 exp award for quests/mobs) With wrobot i dont even know where to google some things.

I kinda started the Wrobot Fight class / Grinder profile store here when i asked Jisabi to create me mage / warlock fight class and started a demand for them years ago.  You can try wrobot as is but if u don't have time or don't want to learn to code a quick buy was worth it especially before jerk job GM's on servers started really regulating and cracking down on bot detection / areas of known botters favorite hot spots.  Best bet is to make your own now or pay bambo to customize your library of self made grinder locations  to put it all into a 1-60 run.  HMP was kinda  a must for a long time though unless u want to have to babysit the bot.

14 minutes ago, tonycali said:

I kinda started the Wrobot Fight class / Grinder profile store here when i asked Jisabi to create me mage / warlock fight class and started a demand for them years ago.  You can try wrobot as is but if u don't have time or don't want to learn to code a quick buy was worth it especially before jerk job GM's on servers started really regulating and cracking down on bot detection / areas of known botters favorite hot spots.  Best bet is to make your own now or pay bambo to customize your library of self made grinder locations  to put it all into a 1-60 run.  HMP was kinda  a must for a long time though unless u want to have to babysit the bot.

I don’t know if it counts but i am releasing a lot of leveling quester / random grinders that are very good also (no eta for tbc or vanilla) but I am gonna release a lot of free content for fun.

I mean of course it is better to create stuff for yourself. No secret in that. But the reason people reach out for a bot is that they have no time. Which means they also have no time to create profiles and fightclasses. So it makes perfect sense for us to offer these products.

And i am sorry @Smokie no drama but why do you keep on hating PAID content so hard if you tried to become a premium seller yourself? You were rejected by droidz because of your old account on this platform. You are simply not allowed to charge money but you intended to, pls just stop acting like a saint.

Edited by Bambo

1 hour ago, Bambo said:

And i am sorry @Smokie no drama but why do you keep on hating PAID content so hard if you tried to become a premium seller yourself? You were rejected by droidz because of your old account on this platform. You are simply not allowed to charge money but you intended to, pls just stop acting like a saint.

I didn't want to start this - but yes, thank you. And as much as I like helping people, I don't quite enjoy getting daily questions (aka please fix this code for me) from people who don't understand what a variable or a function is or how to properly concatenate (or fomat) a string.

There's no reason Smokie should be shitting on paid content. We (i.e. other sellers and elite) know his history here and he's not someone I'd call a developer.

Edited by Matenia

5 hours ago, Matenia said:

I didn't want to start this - but yes, thank you. And as much as I like helping people, I don't quite enjoy getting daily questions (aka please fix this code for me) from people who don't understand what a variable or a function is or how to properly concatenate (or fomat) a string.

There's no reason Smokie should be shitting on paid content. We (i.e. other sellers and elite) know his history here and he's not someone I'd call a developer.

Mike Mail?