Sick of buying garbage profiles

for me best solution will be raise price for wrobot  and fix wrobot becouse wrobot core have limits. limits  cant be skipped and even with good plugin,fc you meet wall wrobot wall

at every customer topic i read same text wrobot have limits,wrobot have bugs

them why not raise price for wrobot add good programmers to work with wrobot and it will make this bot better,also this will maybe let wrobot once again work on "some" private servers

6 hours ago, artur.k said:

for me best solution will be raise price for wrobot  and fix wrobot becouse wrobot core have limits. limits  cant be skipped and even with good plugin,fc you meet wall wrobot wall

at every customer topic i read same text wrobot have limits,wrobot have bugs

them why not raise price for wrobot add good programmers to work with wrobot and it will make this bot better,also this will maybe let wrobot once again work on "some" private servers

When I was botting hardcore on Northdale I would have gladly paid 150-200 euro every month if it meant that I could have a decent bot with some built in fightclasses + a quester that actually works. 

With this money Droidz could easily hire one or more programmers who could also work on this project.

On 7/29/2019 at 6:57 AM, CocoChanel said:

When I was botting hardcore on Northdale I would have gladly paid 150-200 euro every month if it meant that I could have a decent bot with some built in fightclasses + a quester that actually works. 

With this money Droidz could easily hire one or more programmers who could also work on this project.

but honorbuddy was 50x better and cost like 30 a month

i think the problem is if you increase the cost dramatically you'll lose a lot of people

but if you dont increase the price apparently droidz doesnt make enough to fix it

the bot is stuck in this limbo of it should have been done right when it was developed and included stuff to not make it 100% the duty of developers to make every single part of this bot to get it to run at all. 

21 minutes ago, Ordush said:

Rofl this crap post is still going? What are counting on achieving here?

honestly? this thread has always been crap. it gains nothing to help wrobot, just wishful thinking.

A lot of people are in the dark when it comes to wRobot and its current state. Bringing its issues to light can help some people realize that they're not necessarily using the bot wrong, and it can help them voice their concerns too. What do you propose? Silence discontent people?

You don't like the thread? Fine. But you realize you can choose to just ignore it, instead of actively ridiculing it, right? Believe it or not, I am interested in hearing people's opinions. All of them.

36 minutes ago, Zer0 said:

A lot of people are in the dark when it comes to wRobot and its current state. Bringing its issues to light can help some people realize that they're not necessarily using the bot wrong, and it can help them voice their concerns too. What do you propose? Silence discontent people?

You don't like the thread? Fine. But you realize you can choose to just ignore it, instead of actively ridiculing it, right? Believe it or not, I am interested in hearing people's opinions. All of them.

It's pretty clear to me that people who are writing here, has no clue how wrobot actually works.
The creator states that he is a programmer and stuff, but he CLEARLY has not even looked under the hood.
Almost all the issues he is complaining about is actually not the bot, but rather just the released stuff. If he thinks that wRobot is the reason that questing profiles are not 100% AFK (example). then he clearly doesn't know what the bot does lol.
Instead of complaining, wishing for it to be something it is not. Do something about it. The man claims that he has a skillset (which is a pretty weird combination btw.) USE IT... Do something about it... I have seen many people level from 1-60 1-70 even 1-80 without any issues, because they make their own shit. OR because they use the bot smart.
People think that honorbuddy and glider were the holy grail... You'd get banned easily if you used those without thinking too.. This is software, it's not magic lol.
"people are in the dark" rofl... ALL his libraries are right there for everybody to look in. There are even people here who has put the libraries online for you to go through.
You can EVEN rewrite the whole combat system to your own liking if you want lol. Basically you can easily strip the bot of all it's functions and make your own.

Maybe I didn't express myself clearly when I said people are in the dark. I'm talking about casual users. Those who don't know programming and who just want to level a few characters. You seem to be saying that anyone who uses wRobot needs to be an advanced programmer. How is wRobot advertised as such? It even says on the front page "Easy to use", "...for even the most novice user...".

So he downloaded wRobot and later realized that he's been "tricked". This is what enrages people.

It doesn't matter if the OP is a code genius or an HTML beginner. Although I disagree with a lot of what he said and he was clearly in over his head, he talked about his experience as a new user and the problems he faced and everyone should hear it. I faced the exact same problems: lack of free decent third party stuff. Actually, Profiles and Fight classes shouldn't even be called "third party" since they're so core to wRobot. This is the real subject: the shady practices behind wRobot and the reasons behind them. When people put money into FCs and profiles that suck, they feel robbed, they rage, they leave and never come back. That creates a thinner user base, a recalcitrant community... and less customers for you!

7 minutes ago, Zer0 said:

Maybe I didn't express myself clearly when I said people are in the dark. I'm talking about casual users. Those who don't know programming and who just want to level a few characters. You seem to be saying that anyone who uses wRobot needs to be an advanced programmer. How is wRobot advertised as such? It even says on the front page "Easy to use", "...for even the most novice user...".

So he downloaded wRobot and later realized that he's been "tricked". This is what enrages people.

It doesn't matter if the OP is a code genius or an HTML beginner. Although I disagree with a lot of what he said and he was clearly in over his head, he talked about his experience as a new user and the problems he faced and everyone should hear it. I faced the exact same problems: lack of free decent third party stuff. Actually, Profiles and Fight classes shouldn't even be called "third party" since they're so core to wRobot. This is the real subject: the shady practices behind wRobot and the reasons behind them. When people put money into FCs and profiles that suck, they feel robbed, they rage, they leave and never come back. That creates a thinner user base, a recalcitrant community... and less customers for you!

I am talking about the OP of this post ONLY when i talk about skills. Feels so stupid that the one who created this post, claims that he could do everything better himself, while he hasn't even looked at the libraries lol.
And I do agree that there are some bad stuff here that can be bought, but if you look at the reviews and comments. AND how active the uploader is, you'll not go wrong.

2 minutes ago, Ordush said:

if you look at the reviews and comments. AND how active the uploader is, you'll not go wrong.

This is where we will agree to disagree.

1 hour ago, Ordush said:

It's pretty clear to me that people who are writing here, has no clue how wrobot actually works.
The creator states that he is a programmer and stuff, but he CLEARLY has not even looked under the hood.
Almost all the issues he is complaining about is actually not the bot, but rather just the released stuff. If he thinks that wRobot is the reason that questing profiles are not 100% AFK (example). then he clearly doesn't know what the bot does lol.
Instead of complaining, wishing for it to be something it is not. Do something about it. The man claims that he has a skillset (which is a pretty weird combination btw.) USE IT... Do something about it... I have seen many people level from 1-60 1-70 even 1-80 without any issues, because they make their own shit. OR because they use the bot smart.
People think that honorbuddy and glider were the holy grail... You'd get banned easily if you used those without thinking too.. This is software, it's not magic lol.
"people are in the dark" rofl... ALL his libraries are right there for everybody to look in. There are even people here who has put the libraries online for you to go through.
You can EVEN rewrite the whole combat system to your own liking if you want lol. Basically you can easily strip the bot of all it's functions and make your own.

While I agree with everything you've said, I think the point of the thread was more to bring up concerns with 3rd party devs/profile creators and their pricing models. I also don't think that the devs/profile creators are really in the wrong, if users wouldn't be buying the profiles they wouldn't price it like they do. Also, not sure if it's coincidental but since this thread more people have released free things than in the last few months.

1 hour ago, Zer0 said:

This is where we will agree to disagree.

I sort of agree with both sides here.
I don't think that this is the main problem though. I think the download section layout is just scuffed. I think if it was tag based rather than segmented by expac etc it would be easier to find things. There are a lot of files that go unseen. Another thing that would be useful is to see how stale a file is (would require moderation which we don't have much of).

Speaking of downloads there should probably be a minimum amount of info that should be in a download based on what it is. Again that would be more work for mods.

I do think this thread is useful though.

I agree with mars, I also think the thread is useful. But it turned it out in the wrong way I guess. 

When I started with wRobot I faced all the problems everyone else who "is not a programmer" would face. That means I also spent money on profiles and fightclasses and felt not so happy about it. I actually wanted to use what I payed for but to be able to do that, I needed to invest more money. After a few months of learning wRobot, botting and selling a few accounts here and there I started looking into creating my own private grinders which I eventually released publicly (my very first iteration of vanilla grinders). I would've been able to charge 10 bucks each but felt bad about that since eeny's (the ones I bought myself btw) were much cheaper. So I went for 8 Euro on each. People bought without complaining, the reviews were great, the people got almost immediate support from my side on discord whenever things went wrong. A few weeks later I felt it was okay to raise the price to 10 Euro and again people kept buying without complaining.

At this point in time wRobot became a business to me. I started to invest hundreds of hours of my freetime to create profile content across 3 expansions. I feel okay for charging money. And I also think my prices are fine.

The only thing I need to admit is I was lacking effort with updating my products the past 2 months because of reallife stuff. I will get out all needed updates in the upcoming weeks.

Regarding wRobot I think the only way of improving it is when both sides communicate with each other. This thread is 6 pages long but it is a one sided discussion.  @Droidz have you ever thought about a community manager or something like that?

My 2 cents.

Edited by Bambo

My only problem with paid stuff is that no creator of profiles put work into making it ? afk.  And people but it no matter what. Bambo once said to me “I’m only putting the  minimal  Amount of work need when I suggested  adding code to go level in outlander / dalaran. I feel like only person that did everything for a profile was FNV. Everyone is using his code. 

36 minutes ago, Smokie said:

My only problem with paid stuff is that no creator of profiles put work into making it ? afk.  And people but it no matter what. Bambo once said to me “I’m only putting the  minimal  Amount of work need when I suggested  adding code to go level in outlander / dalaran. I feel like only person that did everything for a profile was FNV. Everyone is using his code. 

LOL
Shots has been fired. WTF...

2 hours ago, Smokie said:

pretty sure these are not my words, i can not even read your sentence well.

to go level in outland / dalaran? I have seperate products for that (tbc and wotlk), most of them even before we exchanged our first words!? What are you up to here?

You are part of the problem of this thread @Smokie not the solution. No answer from my side anymore. You can claim whatever you like.

Edited by Bambo

16 hours ago, Smokie said:

Not shots, #facts! 

Can you just shut up creating drama for no reason?
Your previous account was banned because you scammed someone by selling an incomplete profile that you were incapable of finishing. You're not allowed to sell anything now that you've been given another chance.

You bother me almost daily because besides a bit of copypasting, you can't really code. Don't come in here shitting on people who have put in actual time and effort to provide decent products. 

27 minutes ago, Matenia said:

Can you just shut up creating drama for no reason?
Your previous account was banned because you scammed someone by selling an incomplete profile that you were incapable of finishing. You're not allowed to sell anything now that you've been given another chance.

You bother me almost daily because besides a bit of copypasting, you can't really code. Don't come in here shitting on people who have put in actual time and effort to provide decent products. 

Agreed! @Smokie it's just like the post you wanted me to delete because I called you out as being @Mike Mail.

On 8/1/2019 at 2:42 AM, Ordush said:

it's pretty clear to me that people defending this bot have never used any of it's old competitors.
the creators of those softwares were programmers who advertised a product that can quickly and intelligently afk bot world of warcraft for a low monthly payment
Almost all of the issues I'm complaining about are either the bot client being shitty (with multiple of the big coders here confirming many annoyances to me directly), the profiles, the fight classes, or the plugins not able to patch the system together adequately.

Instead of defending something without using even a fraction of a fragment of critical thinking or unbiased reasoning do something about it. You claim that there's nothing wrong yet tell me I need to fix something that I purchased as advertised to be completed. Not requiring Bambos "hundreds of hours" investment or Matenias thousands of lines of code just to run some fucking quests in a shit tier TBC server.

It's very clear the software isn't "magic" because there are only a dozen people putting any effort into keeping it alive through premium content. The rest have to have C# experience and tons of fucking time to bot dying private servers. It's very clear to me that people who relentlessly defend this bot or the creators genuinly don't understand good business practices or software.

Honorbuddy was $60 for a "lifetime" key for 3 sessions. $60 ONCE for "LIFE" on RETAIL. No coding required. No weird default settings that need to be changed. Fully AFK level 1-whatever fully afk never getting stuck. No extra user submitted content purchases required.
Glider was $25 and 90% of the content there ran better than anything on wRobot and was fucking free.

The point of this thread was to show that wRobot in direct comparison to bots of old is garbage. Whose fault is it is what made this thread turn into a shit show, not my proposal. Shit in researching Glider (I only got my hands on it for a couple months back in the day but botted HB for over a year) I found that videos from 2008 show a smoother running system than one in 2019 that can only manage PRIVATE SERVERS.

I really didnt want to post again but cut the shit. There's tons of people agreeing with the concept of this thread here Ordush.

jhkjhbkjhljkh.png

I never seen HB running to a wrong vendor, meanwhile i should manually clear database in wrobot, so yeah, there are many problems with bot.
Same with vendoring, and npc interactions (inkeepers or any with gossip options) 

1 hour ago, maukor said:

I never seen HB running to a wrong vendor, meanwhile i should manually clear database in wrobot, so yeah, there are many problems with bot.
Same with vendoring, and npc interactions (inkeepers or any with gossip options) 

With Matenia seeing my settings on stream and confirming them so seems likely that HMP isn't to blame. Running Bambo's 1-70 doesnt seem to be to blame. Matenias fight class has nothing to do with it. Yet I just watched my mage running and flying (Taxiing) from Duskwood, flying to Redridge, to run back to duskwood, flying back to redridge, running to duskwood for 45 minutes with the logs not blaming anyone.

Bambos profile has me in swamp of sorrows right now but the client seems to refuse to go "To Town" in Blasted lands so I literally RUN the entire way to goldshire, fly to fucking STV and try to run thru duskwooddespite having the blasted lands flying path. But wait! The bot refuses to go through deadwind pass for whatever reason so it circles back again over and over and over again. And then people will cry "BUT YOUR SETTINGS" OK. Why would settings not fly me from SW to Darkshire? But no it flies me from SW (Which it had no reason to go to and didnt even use my hearth there or my runes of teleportation just to sell bagspace) TO FUCKING STV INSTEAD OF DARKSHIRE.

It's dogshit. The questing profiles either arent done well or seem to hang on quest turn ins if the first quest on the turn in sheet isn't ready yet. So I wasted $20 on questing profiles. It just opens and closes the window over and over again. I mean it's relentlessly bad and NO we shouldnt have to write our own bot after paying for this one just to fix the problem.