Sick of buying garbage profiles

Why are you even here if you don't like Wrobot? that's the real question.

If you don't like something, move on.

I don't mean to be rude but it sounds like entitlement, if you want glider or hb, buy glider or hb, don't buy Wrobot and expect it to become glider because you like them more.

Beggers can't be chosers.

17 minutes ago, cedced30 said:

I don't mean to be rude but it sounds like entitlement, if you want glider or hb, buy glider or hb, don't buy Wrobot and expect it to become glider because you like them more.

It's obviously one of the owners of the private servers, trying to kill wrobot! ?

Around 3 weeks and problem will be solved for me 100% sure,i only wish there will be no bots on classic (i know they will be but maybe blizz will better fight with them like they fight now on retail :))

Wrobot now have 2 type of users  number 1  everyone who want buy bot click play and get max lvl (like it was on hb:P for moron like me at beggining of botting journey when i start using hb at wotlk and stop on legion when i found better methods to get cash from mmorgs,and basically at this times 2009+ we have only one problem where run max lvl bot to get max $ per day:))

and users number 2   everyone who spend hundreds of hours to get knowledge how to bot with wrobot, becouse to get money with wrobot you are forced to make almost everything from scratch and best idea not share all this with anyone or share for $ less than 50% of this knowledge becouse you cant share everything becouse private gms will fight with this better.

This makes botting hardcore and unsuccessful for 90% of people here and i dont see clue for this  becouse private tbc,wotlk servers compare to blizz tbc,wotlk are insane hard,old retail have almost 0 defence vs bots,

one example

who remember times when on retail wotlk you can run 70 bots in one place and it will stay same for month?:) with no ban  i remember ?

2 hours ago, cedced30 said:

As if I had choices or things to move on to when it comes to botting clients.

I will say that at this point of putting in hours of time trouble shooting settings between HMP and the client that I can finally go to sleep with the bot and and know that i'll get probably 4 hours of clean run time. Last night I woke up with the bot having ran 4 hours but an error closed it before my timer finished. Said something about trying to use an IP that didnt have a key or something but I don't have my VPN on anything like that.

10 minutes ago, sith500 said:

Why don't you write your own profiles? The api of this bot is no worse than Honorbuddy had.

I have no experience but I plan on learning once classic comes out, also I wouldn't mind buying profiles on here if wrobot actually sponsored devs to make profiles(LIKE EVERY OTHER GOOD BOTTING COMPANY), I dont care if they are free or paid I just want to know they will be around for a long time and wont just disappear once sales go bad or they don't sell anything , and basically I am not going to gamble with buying profiles from random people hoping they work or hoping they keep them updated because the rate of updates or effort they put into is how many people blindly buy their profiles which makes no sense to me. I have looked through the profile sections and countless time's have seen droidz put "Blah Blah Blah has not been responding so this profile is now free" LMAO what kind of business is this, so poorly ran if he hired devs to make profiles for the public and were put on contract to not ghost randomly wrobot would probably get a lot bigger and generate more income.

I say sponsor devs because a lot of people are like me and have no idea how to code and wrobots moto is looking like buy this I provide you a client, and you make shit for yourself good luck buddy 

16 minutes ago, moerrts said:

classic comes out

Wrobot will not support classic servers from Blizzard.

17 minutes ago, moerrts said:

LIKE EVERY OTHER GOOD BOTTING COMPANY

Aha-ha-ha, lol

18 minutes ago, moerrts said:

I say sponsor devs

In fact, most Wrobot users have no problems with profiles. They either write them themselves or pay for an individual profile. Droidz has already created a wonderful API that allows people who do not own programming to create profiles.

9 minutes ago, Smokie said:

If you’re willing to pay, I think @Mateniawill do it for 50-74$ per hour * 400 + hours. 

I expected after all these years wrobot would have gotten better ... how did honorbuddy have multiple free 1-80/90/100/110 profiles for free that worked flawlessly? on top of that free gathering profiles that were also flawless, I use these so called "paid" profile demos and they get stuck after 20 mins, if the demos getting stuck im not wasting money on buying anything 

1 minute ago, moerrts said:

wotlk 

Try using my project x profile , it’s still in beta and will remain in beta for 1-60 for a few months til I am 100%  comfortable  With it, but once I finish adding more quests and updating the 1-60 base I’ll work on 60-80 , with same  intentions and  Quality . I’ve been having help with it with @Talamin a very dear friend of mine and he is my partner on this project and others. (I wanna give credit where credit is due.). I have gotten 3 warlock to level 60 with barely to no problems. So give it a shot and let us know. (If you wanna know about updates etc, join Tala and I discord to report bugs etc. ) 

21 minutes ago, Smokie said:

Try using my project x profile , it’s still in beta and will remain in beta for 1-60 for a few months til I am 100%  comfortable  With it, but once I finish adding more quests and updating the 1-60 base I’ll work on 60-80 , with same  intentions and  Quality . I’ve been having help with it with @Talamin a very dear friend of mine and he is my partner on this project and others. (I wanna give credit where credit is due.). I have gotten 3 warlock to level 60 with barely to no problems. So give it a shot and let us know. (If you wanna know about updates etc, join Tala and I discord to report bugs etc. ) 

tried it already only thing is im an alliance player and all my 80s are ally

1 hour ago, moerrts said:

I have no experience but I plan on learning once classic comes out, also I wouldn't mind buying profiles on here if wrobot actually sponsored devs to make profiles(LIKE EVERY OTHER GOOD BOTTING COMPANY), I dont care if they are free or paid I just want to know they will be around for a long time and wont just disappear once sales go bad or they don't sell anything , and basically I am not going to gamble with buying profiles from random people hoping they work or hoping they keep them updated because the rate of updates or effort they put into is how many people blindly buy their profiles which makes no sense to me. I have looked through the profile sections and countless time's have seen droidz put "Blah Blah Blah has not been responding so this profile is now free" LMAO what kind of business is this, so poorly ran if he hired devs to make profiles for the public and were put on contract to not ghost randomly wrobot would probably get a lot bigger and generate more income.

I say sponsor devs because a lot of people are like me and have no idea how to code and wrobots moto is looking like buy this I provide you a client, and you make shit for yourself good luck buddy 

Even if Droidz wanted to, he can not pay anyone anything.
You have to remember, the way taxes and laws work are not identical all over the world. ?

1 hour ago, moerrts said:

I expected after all these years wrobot would have gotten better ... how did honorbuddy have multiple free 1-80/90/100/110 profiles for free that worked flawlessly? on top of that free gathering profiles that were also flawless, I use these so called "paid" profile demos and they get stuck after 20 mins, if the demos getting stuck im not wasting money on buying anything 

Just fyi, a full 1-110 profile for retail takes about the fraction of the time an effort someone has to put into making 1-80 work in WotLK or even worse and even harder 1-60 in Vanilla.
If you knew anything about this game and how difficulty has changed over the years, you'd understand that alone.

13 minutes ago, Matenia said:

Just fyi, a full 1-110 profile for retail takes about the fraction of the time an effort someone has to put into making 1-80 work in WotLK or even worse and even harder 1-60 in Vanilla.
If you knew anything about this game and how difficulty has changed over the years, you'd understand that alone.

Ik that but the most popular private server warmane-icecrown 1-80 takes ~294 quests 

1 minute ago, Smokie said:

Then research the quest editor and put in them 294 quests, problem solved 

my exact point about what I said earlier lmao, anyway im gonna test out the vanilla 1-60 and see how it works

35 minutes ago, Matenia said:

Doesnt make up for the fact that all these ape fucking profile creator state that their profiles are 99 or 100% afk. No matter how you put it, they are lying about their profiles and Droidz is supporting it by letting them continue selling it. People need to stop saying "If you don't like it, make your own". Thats not the fucking point. The point is that people are charging ridiculous money for bullshit profiles with trash quality. "Just dont buy it if you dont like it". Too bad most of these ape creators wont refund after purchasing, kek. People here are lazy cunts because they can get away with it, that's it. Can't make a 99% afk quester? Then dont advertise for one. 

someo

1 minute ago, CocoChanel said:

Doesnt make up for the fact that all these ape fucking profile creator state that their profiles are 99 or 100% afk. No matter how you put it, they are lying about their profiles and Droidz is supporting it by letting them continue selling it. People need to stop saying "If you don't like it, make your own". Thats not the fucking point. The point is that people are charging ridiculous money for bullshit profiles with trash quality. "Just dont buy it if you dont like it". Too bad most of these ape creators wont refund after purchasing, kek. People here are lazy cunts because they can get away with it, that's it. Can't make a 99% afk quester? Then dont advertise for one. 

exactly my point lol 

1 hour ago, CocoChanel said:

Coco.. Seriously... that tone.. this is not fornite...
Anyway, you people are just circling around and around and around.. If you think that those of us who develop stuff for wrobot is gonna make better stuff by you guys calling us "apes" and whatnot.. you are very much mistaken. The only thing that this thread is getting out of this is pissing off those of us that actually DO make quality stuff..
This is like yelling at your parents because you don't like all the candy in your bag.. It's fair enough that some of you compare this to HB or whatever, and you expect more.. but honestly, you guys have what you have got. If that's not good enough, then you certainly won't get better stuff by acting up. That is not how the world works lol....

20 minutes ago, Ordush said:

Anyway, you people are just circling around and around and around.. If you think that those of us who develop stuff for wrobot is gonna make better stuff by you guys calling us "apes" and whatnot.. you are very much mistaken. The only thing that this thread is getting out of this is pissing off those of us that actually DO make quality stuff..
This is like yelling at your parents because you don't like all the candy in your bag.. It's fair enough that some of you compare this to HB or whatever, and you expect more.. but honestly, you guys have what you have got. If that's not good enough, then you certainly won't get better stuff by acting up. That is not how the world works lol....

I dont think you or any developers understand the point of this thread lol 

14 minutes ago, Ordush said:

Maybe if we speak out against creators who lie about the quality of their product they will start improving on it, or Droidz will actually start caring and enforce policies that require the profile creator to disclose how well a profile performs through videos, logs, etc. People need to know what they are buying and not have people forcing them to buy extra addons just to make sure that the profile they are buying is somewhat decent. I know what some people will say, "But look at the reviews", but if you look into the discords of many of these profile creators, it's obvious that there are certain "benefits" for people who have left a good review, and often times the creator will flood you with messages to give the profile a good review after he/she has helped you set it up, even though you haven't tested it. It's disgusting. And stop with the bs about how complaining won't get people anywhere. If people were complaining about free products, then sure, I could understand why creators would respond the way they have, but these are paid products with no guarantee of a refund if its trash.