Sick of buying garbage profiles

Just now, CocoChanel said:

Maybe if we speak out against creators who lie about the quality of their product they will start improving on it, or Droidz will actually start caring and enforce policies that require the profile creator to disclose how well a profile performs through videos, logs, etc. People need to know what they are buying and not have people forcing them to buy extra addons just to make sure that the profile they are buying is somewhat decent. I know what some people will say, "But look at the reviews", but if you look into the discords of many of these profile creators, it's obvious that there are certain "benefits" for people who have left a good review, and often times the creator will flood you with messages to give the profile a good review after he/she has helped you set it up, even though you haven't tested it. It's disgusting. And stop with the bs about how complaining won't get people anywhere. If people were complaining about free products, then sure, I could understand why creators would respond the way they have, but these are paid products with no guarantee of a refund if its trash. 

I agree with this, thats the main reason why I am hesitating to buy profiles here.

Man, calm down and go do the profiles yourself. These people who write "99% afk" can really have this percentage, I know this from my own experience. When I started botting, I had only 5 windows and my profiles worked 99% afk, but with an increase in their number to 50, I often had to do some manual actions. Just some errors rarely occur.

3 minutes ago, sith500 said:

Man, calm down and go do the profiles yourself. These people who write "99% afk" can really have this percentage, I know this from my own experience. When I started botting, I had only 5 windows and my profiles worked 99% afk, but with an increase in their number to 50, I often had to do some manual actions. Just some errors rarely occur.

I bought wrobot to bot because I can't play wow everyday 24/7 maybe like you, I shouldnt expect to pay for a bot to have to spend more time on the bot/learning how to make profiles rather than botting. I did not come here to spend my only free time to write profiles for myself, when I buy something on here I atleast expect it to work... idiot 

Let me  predict the future :

You and CoCo is gonna bitch at droidz and paid creators to the point where droidz and press 2 buttons and ban you. Then droidz is gonna go spend time with his family while you two go on all the fourms like ownedcore etc, bitch about how unfair it is, and after that everyone is gonna laugh for a hour then we all move on with our life’s. 

(Let me know if this  prediction comes true please. My day has been crap and need a good laugh .)

@Smokie
I am really amazed at these two. Wrobot has a high-quality community that helps each other, many great programmers sharing code snippets. There are no other bots similar to this, even Honorbuddy was only two versions: off and Cataclysm. Many have been making good money for a long time without even being a programmer. These two should be happy, not shout about how lazy and important they are.

Looks like the typical millenial manchild's temper tantrum to me,

the "do as i say because my opinion matters so much", or"if i can't have it, i will fuck it up for everyone else" type.

8 hours ago, Ordush said:

This is like yelling at your parents because you don't like all the candy in your bag.. 

What an analogy. I'm not sure what the point of it was, but it only states that you're either viewing customers as children, or that you're some kind of benevolent Santa Claus. You are selling stuff here. Trying to make a profit. Don't fool yourself. 

This is really strange. I feel like there is some sort of elitism in this community. You're either pat of the godlike creators who can do no wrong, or you're part of the filthy peasants who understand nothing and should remain silent. You have a few people here complaining about the quality of paid stuff and you just call them "entitled millennials"? Come on.

If creators here were as philanthropic as some of you pretend they are, they would be teaming up and create free quality FC/profiles for the community. It might sound crazy, but I think the solution lies there. So, if you're a developer, or a tester and you're interested in participating, join my discord and let's actually move forward.

3 hours ago, Zer0 said:

What an analogy. I'm not sure what the point of it was, but it only states that you're either viewing customers as children, or that you're some kind of benevolent Santa Claus. You are selling stuff here. Trying to make a profit. Don't fool yourself. 

This is really strange. I feel like there is some sort of elitism in this community. You're either pat of the godlike creators who can do no wrong, or you're part of the filthy peasants who understand nothing and should remain silent. You have a few people here complaining about the quality of paid stuff and you just call them "entitled millennials"? Come on.

If creators here were as philanthropic as some of you pretend they are, they would be teaming up and create free quality FC/profiles for the community. It might sound crazy, but I think the solution lies there. So, if you're a developer, or a tester and you're interested in participating, join my discord and let's actually move forward.

It's fair enough that people complain about this stuff and I partly agree with some of what you say. But it IS possible to complain while using a sober tone. This is not a kindergarten...

@Ordush The bad thing in supporting bad devs is in my example.
I wanted purchase some good hunter fightclass, i seen only your on the forum, But i purchased few fightclasses from other devs back in days, and was really disapointed with quality and was afraid to invest more in other fightclasses, (in your hunter), But When i purchased your warrior prot for tests, it actually works as in description, i was surprised that something paid works as in description, isnt it funny? For now before any other purchases i will think twice, cause droidz really support devs that have wrong description

1 hour ago, maukor said:

@Ordush The bad thing in supporting bad devs is in my example.
I wanted purchase some good hunter fightclass, i seen only your on the forum, But i purchased few fightclasses from other devs back in days, and was really disapointed with quality and was afraid to invest more in other fightclasses, (in your hunter), But When i purchased your warrior prot for tests, it actually works as in description, i was surprised that something paid works as in description, isnt it funny? For now before any other purchases i will think twice, cause droidz really support devs that have wrong description

I don't think that "support" is the right word though. ?

22 hours ago, moerrts said:

I dont think you or any developers understand the point of this thread lol 

It's hard to put in that much work on a broken platform and not defend your broken work.

Most people are far too prideful.

On a side note - does anyone know how I can tell Wrobot not to get stuck trying to pick up a quest starting beacon? anytime im on a grind profile and my bot picks up those quest starting beacon items the next time it tries to pick one up it just sits there for hours trying to force pick it up. Shit's dumb as fuck.

not false advertising and making a good product to which good programmers can produce good content for is important to me as a customer.

I am really amazed at these two. Wrobot has a high-quality community that helps each other, many great programmers sharing code snippets. There are no other bots similar to this, even Honorbuddy was only two versions: off and Cataclysm. Many have been making good money for a long time without even being a programmer. These two should be happy, not shout about how lazy and important they are.

I've stated in many forms with video evidence why the "best" programmers here can't make a system for me that replicates even a fragment of what Glider or Honorbuddy was.

That should be pretty obvious. I dont give a shit that you made your own profile. I don't give a shit that you've spent 3 years with Wrobot tinkering and perfecting. That's not what is advertised as required to bot with this Wrobot client and is certaintly not what developers here advertise. That's a shameful system. 

For example leveling a mage with Matenias fight class and plugin combined with Bambos leveling guide I get stuck and require manual intervention at least once every 2-4 hours. I die at least 3 times an hour after tens of hours of figuring out settings changes. I have paid $70+ for "truly afk, 300+++ quests, creates a truly humanlike experience" ETC ETC ETC and have not recieved honestly any of that. The bot still is absolutely fucking obvious to anyone who watches me for more than 30 seconds and I can easily spot out all the tens of other players and can say exactly who made their fight class after 30 seconds. The amount of rediculous WRobot client bugs that prevent the grinder guides from working fluidly is ridiculous.

The point was I bought honorbuddy $60 ONE TIME lifetime payment, installed it, loaded up a grinding profile and left my character grinding from start to finish tens of times. Never even had a thought to look back at it. I only opened my WoW screen to see how much progress it had made. Wrobot looks like a toddler in comparison with the BEST available content.

Glider and Honorbuddy didnt stop working on retail - they stopped because of lawsuits. WRobot couldnt even work well enough to stay on retail to ever even get sued. Wrobot got sent back a couple of grades for not even being able to hang out with the grown up bots.

What's your point exactly? do you expect people to rename their profiles to match the opinion you have of them?

would that be enough to satisfy you or do you need something else? some flawless profiles for free maybe? and a coffee after that?

You're just criticizing without offering a valid solution, stop circling around, tell us what you want exactly.

1 hour ago, youthemannowdog said:

The point was I bought honorbuddy $60 ONE TIME lifetime payment, installed it, loaded up a grinding profile and left my character grinding from start to finish tens of times. Never even had a thought to look back at it. I only opened my WoW screen to see how much progress it had made. Wrobot looks like a toddler in comparison with the BEST available content.

Honorbuddy was a 1-button bot after a couple years. Don't glorify it as being perfect from the start. Bossland had hired a few developers and made it what it was at the end. Kickazz did a good job on his profiles but there were a lot of issues with it concerning standing there with no quest giver, not using spells on npcs when it was suppose to (This one I'll never forget because it got stuck all the fucking time https://www.wowhead.com/quest=26520/saving-foreman-oslow or https://www.wowhead.com/quest=26232/lous-parting-thoughts) <- Both were broke until Echo fixed it years later. The corrections to the profile he made were corrected when users let him know and he didn't even fix all the problems. You must have come in at the end of HB when Echotiger was writing the questing profile, who actually rewrote the whole thing by the way, and had multiple toons constantly running through it every single day. The WRobot API is pretty extensive and if you can't find it in there you can use WoW API, Events, or LUA. Pathing to me is the part where WRobot is really lacking. HB had a lot of navigation points, which I'm assuming, is why HB ran so smooth with very little stucks and not so many zigzags.

Droidz is a single person and does not wish to bring on anyone else and chose to let the community sell profiles and let the community judge those profiles. Kind of like what Bossland did except Droidz doesn't take a 30% - 40% cut of the profits. If you don't like the profile give it 1 or no stars, give your reason why, then move on. 

I do agree with putting AFK in any profile listing is wrong as even a profile that runs 99.99% AFK is not an AFK profile. 

Droidz more than likely opted out of retail to avoid the possibility of affecting his private server bots which was actually more popular when he discontinued the retail version. WRobot is basically an interface tool to use for WoW private servers. I have not been here since the start but it seemed more like a melee rotation tool in the beginning more than anything.  

Oh and that one time Lifetime payment for 3 sessions was not $60 it was 60€ plus it wasn't really Lifetime was it? Bossland revoked all of them and placed everybody on monthly, quarterly and so on for payments. I've seen you mention that a few times and it is irrelevant.  

all the crying and hate and nothing is gonna change, what do you guys want us to do?

my grinders are 99% afkable, if wrobot is in control though and there is a complete different state going on like ToTown or Resurect, I feel like I am not responsible anymore. Whenever my grinder profiles are active, they indeed are close to 100% afkable. Ofc sometimes you get stuck in a mesh or end up in a different region with high level mobs (guess what dude, it was ToTown)... I can agree that questers are just much more prone to being buggy and a 99% afkable statement for a quester is probably a bit over the top but also on these ones most bugs are actually happening OUTSIDE the profile state (if it is a polished and dedicated profile, which I would call my products).

I see no point in this thread, it is getting nowhere. I am not calling anyone a peasant but there is clearly people lacking wrobot knowledge here and that is no shame. But then don't speak up that loudly and shoot bullets towards people that are in no way responsible for the problems you are mentioning.

Edited by Bambo

4 minutes ago, Bambo said:

all the crying and hate and nothing is gonna change, what do you guys want us to do?

my grinders are 99% afkable, if wrobot is in control though and there is a complete different state going on like ToTown or Resurect, I feel like I am not responsible anymore. Whenever my grinder profiles are active, they indeed are close to 100% afkable. Ofc sometimes you get stuck in a mesh or end up in a different region with high level mobs (guess what dude, it was ToTown)... I can agree that questers are just much more prone to being buggy and a 99% afkable statement for a quester is probably a bit over the top but also on these ones most bugs are actually happening OUTSIDE the profile state (if it is a polished and dedicated profile, which I would call my products).

I see no point in this thread, it is getting nowhere. I am not calling anyone a peasant but there is clearly people lacking wrobot knowledge here and that is no shame. But then don't speak up that loudly and shoot bullets towards people that are in no way responsible for the problems you are mentioning.

ok on your grinder I am level 51 killing level 44 mobs. I have to intervene at least once an hour right now to stop my character from trying to spam loot a questin beacon

I know that you cant make a good product because Wrobot sucks. I just wish you developers would stop being so defensive and claiming we who think this product is inferior is directly your fault. It's WRobots fault and it's a shame you guys are willing to just put a bandaid on it and sell it like it's a full fix.

HB and Glider were better products and often significantly cheaper and easier to use. I dont care whether I lacked Glider or HB knowledge the fucking point is they worked better for less $.

2 minutes ago, youthemannowdog said:

ok on your grinder I am level 51 killing level 44 mobs. I have to intervene at least once an hour right now to stop my character from trying to spam loot a questin beacon

I know that you cant make a good product because Wrobot sucks. I just wish you developers would stop being so defensive and claiming we who think this product is inferior is directly your fault. It's WRobots fault and it's a shame you guys are willing to just put a bandaid on it and sell it like it's a full fix.

HB and Glider were better products and often significantly cheaper and easier to use. I dont care whether I lacked Glider or HB knowledge the fucking point is they worked better for less $.

I also had some restaurants here in Berlin that were much cheaper with better food, they are gone now though. What do i do about it?

EDIT: Just went into one of the new restaurants and told them the old ones were much better and cheaper. I was laughed at and got kicked out.

Edited by Bambo

3 minutes ago, Bambo said:

I also had some restaurants here in Berlin that were much cheaper with better food, they are gone now though. What do i do about it?

PM Droidz and ask him to onboard another coder.
You guys are all selling less now with classic launch imminent. I know that. If maybe WRobot had a decent update to API that really fixed a lot of the patently dumb shit this client does to your content then maybe people will stand paying the $70+ price tags to start botting here.

Shit you would probably lose less customers to people literally going out and buying C# books just to make their own shit thinking that will help.

4 minutes ago, youthemannowdog said:

PM Droidz and ask him to onboard another coder.
You guys are all selling less now with classic launch imminent. I know that. If maybe WRobot had a decent update to API that really fixed a lot of the patently dumb shit this client does to your content then maybe people will stand paying the $70+ price tags to start botting here.

well the upcoming classic launch indeed hits our sales, but that wouldn't change with a new Updated API. The API is just fine.

We need fixes on the core of wRobot and they are happening, but they are happening too slow. I agree.

Am I in the position to tell Droidz to hire people? No! Do I want to be in this position? No! Is it my job to fix wRobot and make sure things OUTSIDE my products work? No!

EDIT: the bug you mentioned is within my profile state and therefore kind of falls into my reliability. I would love to note it down but I need the info which profile it is and what mob drops the beacon.

Edited by Bambo

then why is my character trying to run through the deeprum tram getting stuck (like run from IF to SW in the fucking tram) while HMP has use tram to false.
Why is it when I have two quests and in the turn in screen the top one isn't finished so I can't turn in the second one. It just opens and closes the quest screen over and over.
Why is it if there is a quest starter item to loot my character spam clicks it over and over even though it's already in my inventory.
Why do i catch my character with your stuff and matenia's running and flying between zones for hours trying to figure out how to enter the hinterlands
You'd be blind to not realize the list of issues this client gives to get people banned or waste time is reasonably large.

It just comes off as lazy seeing developers willing to sell products that regardless of your effort are half baked and not feel inclined to do anything about it.

That's like me opening up a restaraunt one of it's kind that everyone wants to go to. But I buy the worst fish, the worst red meat, old salad, etc. Then I ask decent employees (you) to work for me and try to give the best service you can and cook the best food you can with the shitty ingredients I give you. And you guys here just serve that shit to me with a smile on your face. You have no qualms with it.