Sick of buying garbage profiles

My 5 cents
There are 3 types of users here.
1) Single bot users (Guys that just level some accounts for themselves, they come and go)
2) Many bot users (Guys that make a living from this, they stay for long)
3) Developers (Guys that are selling stuff that solve your problems)

I am type 2 myself. Not a developer, not buyer of a paid stuff (unless i want to support seller or just curious).
I've bought Human Master Plugin from @Matenia, i'm not using it, just bought to see what it does. Bought some stuff from @Ordush, also not using it. Bought 1 profile forom @BetterSister, never used it. And bought one more plugin long ago from a guy that is not selling anymore (Edited it a little, using it, but going to rewrite it completely soon).

You are type 1. Type 2 don't like you, basically. Because you don't understand what's going on and what are you doing, so you just a target practice for GM's. You make bot concept publical and then it becomes harder for type 2 to live.

Type 3 are the only guys that want to help you. But they ask couple dollars for their time. I don't actually understand why do they do this sometimes, because the time they spend for teir products cost much more then the product price. I know it because i've bought some of it (even if i don't needed it) and all of it was made great. But the point is, you don't want to pay them. Then the only way for you is to become Type 2. Do everything yourself, spend couple years editing your profiles every few days. Are you ready to this? Guess not.

P.S. Payd stuff solves alot of problems, not all of them, but a lot. I'm agreed with :"i should know what am i buying". Payd stuff should have detailed description,  but you also should remember that there will be problems that are still not solved anyway.

P.P.S Most of developers (actually all of them, except for those that have not logged in for year) are gladly communicate and fixing the bugs. They are also helping you to understand even basic concepts if you are complete noob, that is definitely not theyr job, but they do it anyway. Try it if you're stuck with their product.

14 hours ago, Matenia said:

Just fyi, the fightclass is likely mine, hence why I responded to that earlier.
You keep claiming to have experience, but I've not seen anything but complaints.

Please, oh wise one, teach me how to create a rogue fightclass that won't die vs same/higher level boars in westfall when you're running dagger rogue at low levels, probably still haven't even got an offhand weapon equipped and think that somehow the bot can magically make your rogue invincible when coded well. What exactly do you want to do? At that level, you have gouge, ss, evis and evasion. In Vanilla/TBC, Evasion is on a 5 minute CD. Every player who's stupid enough to engage combat below 100% HP with a mob his own level under those conditions is likely to die unless evasion is ready.

It's like... learn your damn class. I'm 100% sure, you've actually failed to set up wRobot to regen at 55 or 60%, so it doesn't regen after rezzing and it still engages combat unless you drop below 35% (the default setting). Then you come here and blame people because you lack basic game knowledge. 
Not to mention every single profile specifically points out that rogue and warrior are the hardest classes to bot on and you need to manually interfere to update gear occasionally. 

im running a plugin that auto buys vender gear at same level if it drops below two levels.

regen is at 100% because i couldnt find any other way to not have 15 deaths per hour minimum.

you dont have to call me out because you're getting upsetti that you're stuff isn't making a pleasant leveling experience.
manually interefere? I have my wrobot latency down to nothing and if I interfere I kill the vulture with 60% HP left but if your fightclass and humanizer plugin fights it runs at 15% HP and gets picked off because it clicked to move in a zig zag pattern for WHATEVER FUCKING REASON.

again - why did glider community made profiles lead me to less deaths? i had no real issues back in the day downloading random free profiles but paying $55 here gets me 10 deaths per hour fully kitted with downloads and settings fully tweaked for max survivability yet i'm still dying 6 times in a row to a same level vulture in westfall. I literally turned off the bot yesterday and just called it off. It's not working.

and PS that bot level bullshit doesnt exist with a good bot - with honorbuddy everyone was the same thing. the bot was so good it couldnt be detected until blizzard ripped the source code. I'd be "level 2" if I didnt have to basically pay for shit and then add hundreds of line of code. I pay for finished product not tested by 10 friends in discord one week projects.

if all these "sellers" could just list their products as unfinished, barely tested, requires regular "manual interference", is not afk, grinds 5 levels and then picks up 2 quests to save on code, clicks sinister strike like .8 seconds after i have the energy for it, and runs away dying from NPCs in a zigzag no sprint guaranteeing death, then great! Then there would finally be no false advertising 

3 minutes ago, tonycali said:

I wish this guy was trollin but he's prolly 20's and wants that insta gratification lol =p.

You have to be young to want to pay for as advertised finished products that are "truly afk" "good spell usage and efficiency" "levels almost totally afk"?

I mean I guess even when a 5 year old walks into 7-11 and asks for the Snickers chocolate bar with caramel and it looks like trash, tastes like trash, and only had 2% kinda caramel they'd be upset too. Maybe I'm 5.

9 minutes ago, calmwhiteguy said:

You have to be young to want to pay for as advertised finished products that are "truly afk" "good spell usage and efficiency" "levels almost totally afk"?

I mean I guess even when a 5 year old walks into 7-11 and asks for the Snickers chocolate bar with caramel and it looks like trash, tastes like trash, and only had 2% kinda caramel they'd be upset too. Maybe I'm 5.

Post an overwolf recording of stream of your toon in game can mask name but i just want to see cause your settings or lack of  good fight class / plugins or settings is obvious

7 hours ago, tonycali said:

Post an overwolf recording of stream of your toon in game can mask name but i just want to see cause your settings or lack of  good fight class / plugins or settings is obvious

This.

There is a problem with your setup. Provide us with some footage so we can help you sort it out.

4 minutes ago, Zer0 said:

This.

There is a problem with your setup. Provide us with some footage so we can help you sort it out.

I tweaked a bunch of stuff over the past couple of hours again and with Anduido's questing profile, Matenias Humanizer, and Matenias combat rogue fightclass it's running fine right now. I'm still running into packs of mobs depending on the grinder. Having it set to 90% regen minimum is basically a requirement so I'm spending a huge amount on food just because the fightclass isn't able to keep up with energy regen for attacks making combat last forever.

As it stands like $75 in and the bot is good enough for me to have to watch it constantly. I know Honorbuddy is different and had a paid staff however glider was pretty consistent in letting me go to work and just leave it on IN BLIZZARD servers...

17 minutes ago, calmwhiteguy said:

I tweaked a bunch of stuff over the past couple of hours again and with Anduido's questing profile, Matenias Humanizer, and Matenias combat rogue fightclass it's running fine right now. I'm still running into packs of mobs depending on the grinder. Having it set to 90% regen minimum is basically a requirement so I'm spending a huge amount on food just because the fightclass isn't able to keep up with energy regen for attacks making combat last forever.

As it stands like $75 in and the bot is good enough for me to have to watch it constantly. I know Honorbuddy is different and had a paid staff however glider was pretty consistent in letting me go to work and just leave it on IN BLIZZARD servers...

If it's the first character you level up on the server, it will be hassle at first because of the lack of gold. On early expansions, it's not uncommon for some classes to eat/drink every 2 fights, especially if you're undergeared. Once you start racking up a lot of gold, you can have your next level 1s start with big bags and a big stack of gold. At this point, it won't matter if your toon buys 1 or 100 stacks of food/drinks.

I'd advise you start leveling with an easier class, like a hunter. If you're playing on TBC, I can provide you with a free fight class.

I've just checked, I've sold almost 500 copies of the rogue fightclass since 2016 (across all 3 expansions, mostly vanilla). You're the only one who has cried about it not being effective at low level (there's literally nothing it can do with 4 skills - although it does pool energy if you're wearing dagger, which it will need for backstab).

But then again, I am arguing with someone who thinks the fightclass can somehow generate energy.

15 hours ago, Findeh said:

P.S. Payd stuff solves alot of problems, not all of them, but a lot. I'm agreed with :"i should know what am i buying". Payd stuff should have detailed description,  but you also should remember that there will be problems that are still not solved anyway.

P.P.S Most of developers (actually all of them, except for those that have not logged in for year) are gladly communicate and fixing the bugs. They are also helping you to understand even basic concepts if you are complete noob, that is definitely not theyr job, but they do it anyway. Try it if you're stuck with their product.

I don't know man, my experience has been a bit different from that. I've had glaring issues with a big grinding profile. I've reported bugs (things that I KNOW can be fixed) to a dedicated channel and I was just met with disbelief. It was a bit disheartening to realize that nothing would be fixed.

Reporting bugs is part of my real job, and I know much too well that if you can't put your ego aside when a report comes in, you're in for a bad time. I understand the frustration for big vendors. Maintaining all those profiles sounds like a nightmare, and a lot of users probably don't know what they're doing, but it seems, sometimes, vendors are quick to put the blame on the buyers, too.

1 hour ago, calmwhiteguy said:

Im thinking that your fightclass doesnt always know what to do with that energy once it's available.

I don't mean to be rude but if you don't plan to read my posts it's hard to read your deflections.

Just for you, I updated my TBC rogue to the new framework AND added an option to disable gouge => backstab entirely, if you'd rather just spam SS.
Feel free to redownload.

19 minutes ago, Matenia said:

Just for you, I updated my TBC rogue to the new framework AND added an option to disable gouge => backstab entirely, if you'd rather just spam SS.
Feel free to redownload.

Dope - thank you for doing that. 

if running into mobs and chain dieing is a problem in rogue fc turn on always range pull and set ammunition buy 1-2 stacks and hell pull them so u dont get zerged by 3+ mobs or groups

1 hour ago, tonycali said:

if running into mobs and chain dieing is a problem in rogue fc turn on always range pull and set ammunition buy 1-2 stacks and hell pull them so u dont get zerged by 3+ mobs or groups

Except it will look botish as hell and humanoids and beasts of the same type will be pulled all together anyway.

You need to check for every pull, should it be done with a ranged weapon, or witha body pull, or skipped and blacklisted.

Many profile creators doing profiles on own servers, its easy for them but most of servers have diferent with mangos, thats one of reasons of not properly working profiles

2 hours ago, Findeh said:

Except it will look botish as hell and humanoids and beasts of the same type will be pulled all together anyway.

You need to check for every pull, should it be done with a ranged weapon, or witha body pull, or skipped and blacklisted.

true i usually run my own profiles away from the other creators after 30 because the levels take while to grind and their in zones with mad problems like lifts / trams and vendor issues going into high lvl zones.

I agree with profile quality being bad on most paid products. There is only couple people who are making enough good profiles and there is only limited things they can alter in the bot. Things like running into pack of mobs and chain dieing is something that is hard to fix without Droidz adding the improvements straight into bot

It is not easy to build a Honorbuddy feeling.

The Options you have in Profiles and the Bot itself are huge but limited too. Targeting is one of the most annoying part of the Bot, followed by flying. I can´t talk about the Profile quality, because i use my own customized profiles. 

So everytime a character is stuck on a wall, is not using Flightpaths, is Chaindying can come from the Profile, the FightingClass, the Bot itself, your Client... and many more. 

But to be honest, no one should write something like 100% afk, because that is not true!

Plugins like this extend the behaviour of the Bot:

I agree with what you have to say. So many of the paid profiles are absolutely retarded. I don't even think the maker of the profile tests it fully before putting it up for sale. I have bought various leveling profiles through the years, and not a single one of them have offered a true 1-60 experience. Most of the time, only 1/3rd of the profiles were actually decent, and for the rest of the leveling time I had to make my own. This is only grinding though, I can't imagine what nightmare it must be to buy profiles for questing. I feel like it should be a requirement to do a showcase of the bot from 1-20 when putting a profile up for sale, because Droidz himself doesn't have the time to verify that it works the whole way. 

I also have to say that you shouldn't compare WRobot to Honorbuddy if you are talking about Vanilla to Wrath of The Lich King. These expansions are so much harder than what we have seen in Cata and up, since the amount of gear and exp acquired through questing was so different. Mobs were also tuned differently in cata and up, and the leveling content is so faceroll that you don't need to pull 1 mob at a time like in Vanilla, which makes it so much harder to bot it. You were also able to get information on what quests your character had already completed in Cata, but not previously.

I have some leveling profiles that you can use for free since I quit private servers if you want, just send me a PM.

8 minutes ago, CocoChanel said:

I also have to say that you shouldn't compare WRobot to Honorbuddy if you are talking about Vanilla to Wrath of The Lich King. These expansions are so much harder than what we have seen in Cata and up, since the amount of gear and exp acquired through questing was so different. Mobs were also tuned differently in cata and up, and the leveling content is so faceroll that you don't need to pull 1 mob at a time like in Vanilla, which makes it so much harder to bot it. You were also able to get information on what quests your character had already completed in Cata, but not previously.

I have some leveling profiles that you can use for free since I quit private servers if you want, just send me a PM.

True words. The Content changed so much until Cata. Therefore it is much easier to level after this and creating Profiles.