This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Uhtredsson

Wrobot disconnecting WoW account

So, I used the bot for 3 or 4 days, and it worked just great, it's very good. But all of a sudden I'm being disconnected when I run the bot, and it gets me back to login page. I can play the game without it, i have tried to change profiles and fightclass, doesnt seen to work tho. I play WofTLK on Warmane. Here is the log:

22 minutes ago, Uhtredsson said:

Hello, thanks for the quick response. It worked, apparently it is LootFilterWrobot that crashes my WoW, but I was using it just fine, such a good plugin. There is any possible way to correct that?

try removing the settings file.

It is kinda working right now, I just can't remove itens from the list, I need to remove all instead of only the ones I want, and instead of disconection i get a strange black screen, and the game drops to 10 fps. But when I logout I can play for somewhere around 1 hour.

1 minute ago, Uhtredsson said:

It is kinda working right now, I just can't remove itens from the list, I need to remove all instead of only the ones I want, and instead of disconection i get a strange black screen, and the game drops to 10 fps. But when I logout I can play for somewhere around 1 hour.

comment this on the plugin itself.