[SUNWELL] Insane detection system/incredibly active GMs?

Anyway that whole thing is somewhat seneless when any dev/admin from sunwell can enter the site download bot and sit on it any period of time and find how to detect  bot , read the forum enter discord anything.  With that level of security it's only matter of days that it will be detectable again.  I can make shit post fake post real post it's not changing anything anybody can enter get the trial or even 3 day test run a debugger check what had to be done and all job of antidetection is in vain. 

3 hours ago, Mykoplazma said:

Anyway that whole thing is somewhat seneless when any dev/admin from sunwell can enter the site download bot and sit on it any period of time and find how to detect  bot , read the forum enter discord anything.  With that level of security it's only matter of days that it will be detectable again.  I can make shit post fake post real post it's not changing anything anybody can enter get the trial or even 3 day test run a debugger check what had to be done and all job of antidetection is in vain. 

I have faith in @Droidz to make it undetectable forever ?

28 minutes ago, Mykoplazma said:

Each admin have hack alarm and can teleport to the event. That can be piotrek or other sasha.

I don't really agree with this. Based on my experience i'm 90% sure Piotrek is the only one who can detect the bot automatically.

Some of my thoughts.

Botted a lot of accounts all of em banned. Highest is 65~, a lot of 40-50, one 25~.

They r banning at every possible time. Doesnt matter if its 6 am, or 6 pm.

Banning is not only Piotrek but all of the gms, im 100% sure all of GM has/had acces to antibot.

It must be anti bot system, becouse all of my bots r using smooth path, and are pausing on every player nearby. Also tried grinding spot that are empty of ppl, literally no single person seen me, and still get banned.

They r not checking the bots with some kind of shit like teleporting to mobs/closedroom or any of those methods. Few times GM just asked to stop bot, if no answer - ban.

I just give up after those ban fiesta, but now ill test if the wrobot update bypassed them.

Well u can't bot bcs of WoW crashes atm & I think the admins are very busy with the release of Naxx. Botted all that night, not hiding much. U can definitly bot through Classic with a good Chance of not getting banned.

Hey guys i was banned by Crafty after 7 days of farm 19 hours per day i was farming herbs INSIDE A TBC DUNG i was not using WROBOT i just used Auto moussclicker no rotation or movements just stand on 1 spot and click on 1 mousse position every 5 mins so low farm but how the fuck i got cauhg, and i'm pretty sure its not a player report, do they detect clicks with time or it was because i stand for 19 hours ?

5 minutes ago, wojt5 said:

I was banned while afk in stormwind...

Has some1 tested some other free bots? I wonder if they hate wrobot that much or have some kind of multitool caught ability.

And I was banned while being offline, wonderful.

1 hour ago, wojt5 said:

propably with that server restart 2-3 days ago they implemented new anti bot.

Well it seems a waste to keep trying playing on Frosthold then. A sad story.

P.S. Maybe @Droidz can work on this though because it always seems to be some kind of a built-in anti cheat, not a manual check.