[SUNWELL] Insane detection system/incredibly active GMs?

7 hours ago, makox123 said:

Hey guys i was banned by Crafty after 7 days of farm 19 hours per day i was farming herbs INSIDE A TBC DUNG i was not using WROBOT i just used Auto moussclicker no rotation or movements just stand on 1 spot and click on 1 mousse position every 5 mins so low farm but how the fuck i got cauhg, and i'm pretty sure its not a player report, do they detect clicks with time or it was because i stand for 19 hours ?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME ON THIS IS IT BECAUSE OF THE STAND OF 19 HOURS OR BECAUSE OF THE MULTIPLE CLICKS PER SECONDS ? thanks in advance

8 minutes ago, makox123 said:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME ON THIS IS IT BECAUSE OF THE STAND OF 19 HOURS OR BECAUSE OF THE MULTIPLE CLICKS PER SECONDS ? thanks in advance

How are we supposed to know? You're not even using WRobot?!

1 minute ago, Marsbar said:

How are we supposed to know? You're not even using WRobot?!

I mean in general do they detect when a player is online for 19 hours and do they detect the multiple clicks per seconds thanks in advance 

23 minutes ago, wufta said:

strange all mine are ok,tho i only use the bot to herb/mine for a few hrs a day altho i have the bot running full time with wrotaions

I have been using Quester and got banned while all my accounts were offline.

10 minutes ago, Mykoplazma said:

Hello we just added mod to the server combat activity monitor. If your char is in combat more that 45 minutes without breaks longer than 5 min we check it for botting. 

Again discord?

42 minutes ago, Mykoplazma said:

Hello we just added mod to the server combat activity monitor. If your char is in combat more that 45 minutes without breaks longer than 5 min we check it for botting. 

Mind posting an unedited screenshot/link of where you've found that? I can't see it on their Discord.