[SUNWELL] Insane detection system/incredibly active GMs?

• 2 weeks later...

Yep i got banned yesterday and havnt been online in 3-4 days. Seems like they have a way of seeing the history of botting and giving you a ban days later while being offline. Anyone else? i want to appeal it but know i dont have a leg to stand on if they have some kind of proof. anyone got any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Today me and my friend got caught by Crafty while doing some dungeons with bots following a manually played tank. I think it's a clear proof that they have a detection system. It's not possible that we got reported and we don't get stuck inside. It's obvious that we need some update from @Droidz .

I was part of that group - tank was played manually and without wRobot for two hours, 3 DDs followed in a party as Healers and DD (bots). Those 3 were named and called out by the GM, who joined Monastery and warned us. All of the related accounts were only ever used in Dungeons from Level 15 on over the course of weeks without issues. As of the patch you applied end of last year, detection was over. GM now said "Stop using that software" - seems like wRobot is again detected on Sunwell since only a couple of days again

On 2/22/2020 at 11:26 PM, Kamogli said:

I was part of that group - tank was played manually and without wRobot for two hours, 3 DDs followed in a party as Healers and DD (bots). Those 3 were named and called out by the GM, who joined Monastery and warned us. All of the related accounts were only ever used in Dungeons from Level 15 on over the course of weeks without issues. As of the patch you applied end of last year, detection was over. GM now said "Stop using that software" - seems like wRobot is again detected on Sunwell since only a couple of days again

Sometimes it is not a matter of detection... GMs do understand how players use BOTS. So, they know you would go dungoun grinding to level up. Basically they are probably searching any leveling toons that has minimum -or almost no quests have been completed to level up. Then they look at how you leveling up > surprise! its grinding... No normal player will grind like that all the way. Normal player (human) will chose questing over anything. They also watch you to see the pattern of your characters. So for example healer starts healing at exactly 80% hp and will use certain abilities at certain situations. They watch the pattern and decide its a bot. NORMAL player will have randomized play style..

So, basically, avoid grinding, avoid farming herb/mining in known areas. Avoid farming same area and same exact path over and over. Try to change your route every now and then. I am still BOTTING but not with Wrobot, and I am only using fishing. I use the bot 3-4 hours max every few days. Never been caught ?

13 hours ago, maukor said:

Nah, it doesnt work, i got ban doing literally only quests til lvl 20

Did you create the profiles yourself or was it either public or purchased profile? Remember that shared profiles results noticeable pattern

• 3 weeks later...

Hello i leveled 3x toons to level 80 and also botted about 4 days in northrend herbs and ores without ban, but then i get 30 days ban because of botting. So i think they have active gms, or i was probably lucky that i have been 1 month without ban (about 600 000k gold made until ban).

-> Character who made a shit toon of gold was leveled by myself, profesions also. I just use public farming profiles.
--> Then i get ban on my leveling account, and also ban my farm account (cause i boting in same time)

EDIT1: IS there anyone who get ban just for gathering ? Because they can just see if someone have 70lvl and complete just 1 quest tho, maybe then can have some list of players and then they will slowly porting one by one, i dont know

I've been banned on Questing only Characters (mostly public profiles), Herb/Mining only Characters, Chars who have been only running WRotation in Raids (he came 3 mins after I turned it on).

I can imagine that they build something to check the public profiles waypoints but that doesn't explain WRotation. I think u can't use it atm bcs chances on Bans are too high.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2020 at 10:49 PM, nicememe101 said:

i've been banned on 3 different accounts alternating between grinding, quester, and self play. would not get this bot for sunwell.

oof.. did you use public fight classes?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just bought gold there so i know they arent being petty with gold sellers atleast.   With the population there I assume theres always GMs on waiting for flags to pop.

• 7 months later...

I played Sunwell I had more then 1 acc farming for me at once anyone who got banned was not skilled at botting in general. Anyone who thinks they can detect the bot needs to get a clue I farmed 4x greatness cards 2x mechano hog and payed for  10+ primordial Saronite during ICC launch ❤️ wrobot thanks for still supporting private server content.