[gathering] Char suddenly fly off in one direction

Loki

Try to bind key "X" at "Sit/Move Down" wow key bindings.

restart bot and say me if this as solved your problem

For meedle the problem is solved with this method (  )

Alright Ive been running it for an hour now and sofar my char hasnt run off. Very nice.

But it seems like this have nerfed the ore spawntimer or something because Im getting shit.

Been running my regular round in Four Winds where I usually have 100+ farms per hour.

After 5.2 Im getting about 25. Say it aint so.Its totally empty.

Anyone else noticing this?

Its actually been 20 min since my last farm. Been doing the loop for about 10 cycles now. Nothing.

I usually pick up about 2 farms per minute.

Yes clearly this is the case. Either longer spawntimers or less spawns all together.

THIS MEANS:

We need to come up with way longer routes for our gatherings.

The votfv and dark soil routes are simply too short. Our routes have to cover the entire zone and have

a start to finish thats far longer than earlier. Im gonna make a few of those for us. Profiles that makes 4-5 laps

when you sleep for a couple of hours.

Thats all folks!

PS. "Jade Forest Mining Max" is long and working very well! Been running it 20 min now and have a solid 130+ / h

My char seems to be afraid of water. How can I make him mine ore that is under water?

Or is it safety not to have him drown.

Ok so my last entry last night was 0433 am just before I went to bed.

I wake up, very curious about how the night went. Emergency reboot of WoW servers at 0500 :)

I gotta fix my relogger :P I only got 20 more minutes of gathering after I went to bed.

But I have seen nothing wrong with it since the last update. Very nice indeed. Good job devs.

Mark thread "solved" please,

you wanna be careful with afk botting, think about it this way, how many humans can play wow for 24+ hours continuously.

Im actually mostly boting while Im at the computer doing other things. Keeping an eye on the bot.

Sometimes I stay up late and start the bot when I go to bed since I know I will be up in 4-5 hours.

I never bot retard amount of time. I dont NEED the gold I make but I enjoy having mats for my professions and I

absolutely hate leveling. Grinding BGs for HP to buy pvp gear is kind of a leveling to me. Pointless, boring and

god save the queen and the man who invented BG grinder :P