Need a bot for wow classic official servers

On 4/2/2020 at 2:36 PM, Droidz said:

I am the creator of WRobot, I create bot for more than 10 years I have probably more experience that you.

On 4/2/2020 at 2:36 PM, Droidz said:

More that you, all your account are ~1 week.

Learn to speak proper english or everything it's called fake, quoting you again:

On 4/2/2020 at 1:19 PM, Droidz said:

In you review page, the French comment is bad, we can see that you have used google translate

You're fake judging from how you see things, due to the grammar mistakes, but I understand now why people had their accounts banned when using wRobot in the past.

Let's all agree on a subject, wRobot is trash, no matter how you put it, all coders know (or should know) that a BOT like this gets your WoW account banned. We've solved this one.

It's 2020 people, you think that if you called all your homies to back you up on this one people will just agree to the nonesense you are all writting?! 

• There are reviews, videos, everything you need to see and it shows you how great  classic********.com  is and you have this forum showing you how some "old members" are still trying to promote their trashy bot.

You think that if you bring 10 users who slept on this forum, old forum members, you will ruin classic********.com reputation??

• Think again guys, it's 2020, quantity doesn't equal quality. It doesn't matter how many of you post here because nowadays a person can judge for itself and read between the lines, people aren't stupid, you can't manipulate them. 

It doesn't matter that you called all your forum buddies to back you up on this one and they will spam post like this:

On 4/2/2020 at 2:12 PM, Matenia said:

I love how this random guy who isn't even a wRobot member

On 4/2/2020 at 2:31 PM, Ordush said:

It's amazing that you have your own web domain, but still use a gmail ?

On 4/2/2020 at 1:54 PM, Bambo said:

He can make the perfect bot but can not use UnitRace("player") API or what ?

On 4/1/2020 at 9:32 PM, jeppe010 said:

Take a look at this clown ?

He even tried to make up Another story and edited my emails. You can see a post from me with the real printscreened ones 

And it all started from here ^ yet I don't see any real screens, any evidences or anything, all I see are assumptions, I don't see any of you actually buying this amazing WoW Bot (classic********.com) yet you're all invoking stupid reasons and assumptions trying to manipulate a person who's reading this due to the fact that I am #1 and you guys are actually 5-6 people, spamming the same off topic shit, being toxic and all that.

I will say it again, we're in 2020 now, you can't just manipulate people because as I said it, quantity doesn't equal quality nowadays. People are not that stupid!

On 4/2/2020 at 2:58 PM, Droidz said:

^^ I hope that Google will quickly index this page.

May your hopes be heard. 

classic********.com

This guy still thinks SEO works by reposting the same link over and over on the same URI. What is this, 2005?
I sure hope Google does actually index it, so everyone can see what a C class scam this guy. 

Also insulting wRobot... it's not even a competitor. It's a private server bot. It can't get your WoW account banned because it's not for retail. But at least it works, unlike the review page that's full of fake reviews. I'm surprised they put some 4 star reviews in there now. Last I checked they didn't have them. You can tell it was quickly thrown together because they couldn't even be bothered to make the missing star look like it fits the rest ?
Keep in mind, he's saying other people are toxic and overwhelming him, yet he came onto this site and attacked the owner of a website that he chose to advertise his product on. Calling him a poor faggot with no life.

Look at this garbage:

image.png.faa8f41a08f549588f6655b132ce2c1c.png

Submission form is also completely fake:

image.thumb.png.7215754190cb528fb8d08807c874aa14.png

Success message hard coded instead of a server response, full of javascript serialization bugs. As if not being able to select the amount of stars, but being asked to put them in as text wasn't a clue enough how fake this is, the form doesn't have a target either. So it would have to be submitted through javascript. 
Also says it requires recaptcha, but doesn't actually display one. 

Here is what happens when you try to submit the form:

image.thumb.png.274b17ae6066b0ad756132f1e078ee5c.png

It's just tracking data. If you allow ads and tracking, it simulates a form submit.
Also sends some data to secureserver.net's API, which as far as I can tell is more or less a public API beloging to GoDaddy.

There's no reason they should send an XHR request to another domain. Basically anyone reaching this from Google, wondering if that bot is legit - no it's a huge scam and you'd be better off investing in an EWT or LuaBox based bot for retail Classic WoW. They have become fairly advanced and a lot of people are selling advanced bots using the Lua unlocker's API. It may seem a bit pricey, but it's well worth it and veeeeery scure.

image.png

Edited by Matenia

On 4/2/2020 at 3:14 PM, Yakub said:

Learn to speak proper english or everything it's called fake, quoting you again:

On this point I agree with you, my english is poor (like the French on your reviews page).

On 4/2/2020 at 3:14 PM, Yakub said:

You're fake judging from how you see things, due to the grammar mistakes, but I understand now why people had their accounts banned when using wRobot in the past.

Let's all agree on a subject, wRobot is trash, no matter how you put it, all coders know (or should know) that a BOT like this gets your WoW account banned. We've solved this one.

It's 2020 people, you think that if you called all your homies to back you up on this one people will just agree to the nonesense you are all writting?! 

• There are reviews, videos, everything you need to see and it shows you how great www.classi*****com is and you have this forum showing you how some "old members" are still trying to promote their trashy bot.

You think that if you bring 10 users who slept on this forum, old forum members, you will ruin www.classi*****m reputation??

• Think again guys, it's 2020, quantity doesn't equal quality. It doesn't matter how many of you post here because nowadays a person can judge for itself and read between the lines, people aren't stupid, you can't manipulate them. 

It doesn't matter that you called all your forum buddies to back you up on this one and they will spam post like this:

I didn't ask anyone to help me. It is you that came here.

I dedicated WRobot to Wow private servers and I stopped WRobot support for official servers because WRobot was not intended to work with the anti-cheat updates that Blizzard has made. But it was the last bot of it generation alive, and one of the bot with the fewest banwaves during those years of support of official servers.

- According to my experience while watching the videos your bot is easy to detect (Icon, window name, ...).
- It is easy to make fake video and a fake bot site.
- The reviews in French is poorly translated (I'm French, a Frenchman does not write like that).
- Comments on YouTube are all made with blank accounts.
- Your domain name, your accounts on various forums/sites are all 1 week old.
- You don't accept PayPal (even if you say soon you won't), but only bank transfers and Bitcoin.
- You say it's not your bot and that you have no partnership, but you defend him as if it were your own.
- No public chat/forum or thread on popular forum (I've never seen a real public bot without that).

I won't answer anymore, and I'll leave this post as it is, people who will read it will be able to make up their own mind.

On 4/2/2020 at 4:27 PM, Droidz said:

On this point I agree with you, my english is poor (like the French on your reviews page).

And who are you to blame others for making mistakes if you're the one making mistakes. Makes 0 sense, like this whole rant. 

- According to my experience while watching the videos your bot is easy to detect (Icon, window name, ...).
- It is easy to make fake video and a fake bot site.

Your experience speaks for itself..sigh.. I don't know how you even managed to develop wRobot, most likely copied the source from somewhere else back in the days.

It's easy to make a phone mobile application aswell playing World of Warcraft on it, having full access, right?I feel the frustration, you managed to see Icon, Window name, an executable, a program, a mobile application, a working BOT but I know, they're fake that's why I am botting right now.

- Comments on YouTube are all made with blank accounts.

I lol'ed, you should've picked a detective as a job since you're clearly into it more than into a developing a working bot. Or better to take care of people posting off topic messages since bottom line is, none of you here bought the BOT and you're just making assumptions, trying to manipulate people.

- You say it's not your bot and that you have no partnership, but you defend him as if it were your own.

You didn't even buy the BOT and yet you're throwing accusations like you know better.

- No public chat/forum or thread on popular forum (I've never seen a real public bot without that).

We don't have a public forum yet we do have our private forum.

I won't answer anymore, and I'll leave this post as it is, people who will read it will be able to make up their own mind.

Let's admit it, you probably realised by now that you're only making a fool of yourself and it's a good decision that you're actually stepping away from the subject since you're already offtopic on it, since you started posting.

@Matenia I lol'ed hard on the abundance of bullshit you wrote, I really did waste my time here. You discovered "Inspect Element" in 2020 and you are acting like you're Neo, kid chill yourself. If you can't afford the bot, I can have a word with the owner of classic********.com nd we might develop a crowdfunding for you. So much bullshit, here's the message you sent right?

AlHfFjc.jpg

@Smokie Atleast you've learned something and you're not just supporting him as the other losers on this thread, making a fool of themselves due to Jesper010 trolling.

You've probably realised by now that quantity will never equal quality, no matter how many of you type here. You are all offtopic since you didn't even buy the bot.

• I am not trying to convince people to buy the Bot since I've got nothing to earn out of it but what I do have, are a very particular set of skills, they are called morals and I hate when people are bringing their imagination/frustration into discussion when we're talking about facts.
  • No person here was scammed.
  • No person here that posted, other than me bought the BOT to see that it actually works, as other tons of people have claimed on various platforms.

This guy who is still pretending it's not his bot (even though he instantly had access to my test to their form - because he's apparently best buds with the "real admin") actually has so little experience in developing actual bots for WoW that he doesn't even understand how Blizzard's detection works on Windows processes.

I love how he dismissed possible detection vectors that would be instantly picked up on a public bot because he doesn't even understand them. 
Just goes to show the dude hasn't spent more than 5 minutes on figuring out the changes that 7.3.5 brought in terms of their updated protection.

If the bot were real, you could've allowed Droidz a 30 minute trial license and gotten positive responses despite advertising your product on a website you have no business on. But it's (real) not and you thinking that you can just copy or steal source code that needs to read and write memory from and to several constantly changing binaries is proof of that if nothing else.

I admit I was wrong about the form not submitting intially. But everything still stands. You're sending reviews you clearly didn't implement yourself to a third party domain and there's good reasons my browser extensions recognized that as an easy, even if the other site is adjusted for CORS policy.

On 4/2/2020 at 5:34 PM, Matenia said:

I admit I was wrong about the form not submitting intially.

Yes, you're entirely wrong and off the subject, glad you finally admitted.

I lol everytime you actually write something because you're clueless, most likely copy pasting stuff from google but not even a whole search engine like google can mask up the fact that you're plain stupid when it comes to coding and I am not even that good at coding.

On 4/2/2020 at 6:00 PM, catrix555 said:

btw classicwoxxxxxxx is down ... game over ?

classic********.com is the correct website.

On 4/2/2020 at 5:53 PM, Smokie said:

@Yakub Give droidz or one of the Elites a free 3 days trial or just shut the fuck up? sounds simple to me.

@Droidz parden my words.

@Smokie No need to get on your knees for it, he will excuse you, we're all friends here even though you guys expect something for free.

As you can see his clearly saying be got the payment but its "locked" 

I checked in with my bank if that is even possible. The answere was no way banks do that its a fraud. 

And now hos trying to make me the fiol here hahah what a low life child

• Good job Jeppe on the screenshots, took you 24 hours to come back with the "real conversation".
  • In these Corona times of full isolation, took you 24 hours to post them "real" screenshots.
  • Unfortunately for you, I saw the real chat that happened between you guys and apparently you mixed some stuff.
  • You've hidden the begging part, you also mixed some parts of the conversation, I understand now why it took you 24 hours. lol

All of this thread it's naming and shaming, I feel like I am being trolled now, maybe I am.

31 minutes ago, Yakub said:
  • Good job Jeppe on the screenshots, took you 24 hours to come back with the "real conversation".
  • In these Corona times of full isolation, took you 24 hours to post them "real" screenshots.
  • Unfortunately for you, I saw the real chat that happened between you guys and apparently you mixed some stuff.
  • You've hidden the begging part, you also mixed some parts of the conversation, I understand now why it took you 24 hours. lol

All of this thread it's naming and shaming, I feel like I am being trolled now, maybe I am.

I dont think anyone takes you seriously about the classic wow bot and anything your saying on this thread right now. im pretty sure everyone is trolling you. kinda in big red writing tbh,

Hahah he keeps trying ?

here is the first mail conversation ive made with him. He is full of bullshit 

Trust my screenshot directly from my gmail on phone or his pathetic fake pics 

Screenshot_20200402-211332_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20200402-211344_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20200402-211357_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20200402-211407_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20200402-211420_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20200402-211432_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20200402-211451_Gmail.jpg

@Smokie

On 4/2/2020 at 9:15 PM, Smokie said:

I dont think anyone takes you seriously about the classic wow bot and anything your saying on this thread right now. im pretty sure everyone is trolling you. kinda in big red writing tbh,

On 4/2/2020 at 5:53 PM, Smokie said:

@Droidz parden my words.

He asked you to keep on posting I assume in order to gain forgiveness. Let's be honest now, none of you is fooling a person who has a brain on his shoulders, I brought up facts, you guys came here with "Inspect Element", with assumptions and with lies since none of you clearly did buy the Bot from classic********.com

If you want real reviews, you can check classic********.com

@jeppe010 Everything you posted was fake, you ain't fooling nobody. These guys here didn't even believe you. You're lucky they're trying to promote their shitty wRobot.

@Bambo

On 3/5/2020 at 11:50 PM, kaleruka said:

be ware - bambo scammer - he was kicked from orca & dont do his job to other bot. &scam people for support

posted on 5th of March 2020, in this very thread and yet you're running around free, scamming people just because you support their product.

52 minutes ago, Bambo said:

After this shitstorm in this thread no sane person would buy your product lol

Are you really trying to manipulate people with that scamming background of yours? On a serious note, let's cut the crap, aren't you a bit ashamed of yourself?!

57 minutes ago, Bambo said:

After this shitstorm in this thread no sane person would buy your product lol

For once, I have to agree with you!

49 minutes ago, Yakub said:

@Bambo

posted on 5th of March 2020, in this very thread and yet you're running around free, scamming people just because you support their product.

Are you really trying to manipulate people with that scamming background of yours? On a serious note, let's cut the crap, aren't you a bit ashamed of yourself?!

So I don't really get along with Bambo but I can vouch he offered me a refund and returned my money, so he is not a scammer.

Return the mans $100 he gave you for your *Bot* *cough* and maybe you can get a clean slate.. 

I think people are actually laughing hard, only these last 3 posts prove my point that this forum is trying to ruin classic********.com reputation. I basically just showed a scamming report against @Bambo and @Smokie just agrees with him 'for the first time'.

What kind of person in his right brains can even take you guys serious, maybe in your own imagination. Can't believe I even tried explaining myself.

I really did waste my time, I will let you all enjoy this circus forum, lead and managed by scammers, I am out..

• But before I leave, to everyone reading this, other than the forums members, if you had your 'fun' browsing this thread and you're looking for real reviews, I will leave this here: classic********.com

Look at this bullshit first to see the stupidity level they are at. This guy @Sjd6795 replies for @kaleruka saying he's not a scammer and that he got his money back, how stupid you think we all are?

On 4/3/2020 at 1:22 AM, Sjd6795 said:

So I don't really get along with Bambo but I can vouch he offered me a refund and returned my money, so he is not a scammer.

On 3/5/2020 at 10:50 PM, kaleruka said:

be ware - bambo scammer - he was kicked from orca & dont do his job to other bot. &scam people for support