Need a bot for wow classic official servers

On 4/3/2020 at 2:10 AM, Yakub said:

I think people are actually laughing hard, only these last 3 posts prove my point that this forum is trying to ruin  classic********.com  reputation. I basically just showed a scamming report against @Bambo and @Smokie just agrees with him 'for the first time'.

What kind of person in his right brains can even take you guys serious, maybe in your own imagination. Can't believe I even tried explaining myself.

I really did waste my time, I will let you all enjoy this circus forum, lead and managed by scammers, I am out..

• But before I leave, to everyone reading this, other than the forums members, if you had your 'fun' browsing this thread and you're looking for real reviews, I will leave this here: classic********.com

Look at this bullshit first to see the stupidity level they are at. This guy @Sjd6795 replies for @kaleruka saying he's not a scammer and that he got his money back, how stupid you think we all are?

you are definitely not affiliated with that "bot" ? ?

never seen such an invested customer, the bot creator can be happy to have you 

PS: Your english is hard to read, you shouldn't throw shit at somebody elses english. It is really hard to read through your blocks of text.

@Droidz

for the sake of your own community, remove the links and ban this guy. i think it is very obvious. if he wanted to prove his point he could come here and give you a trial licence for the bot.

DO NOT BUY! YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY ON THIS!

http://prntscr.com/rrxqfj

I regularly get emails from rich people that try to give me their money, but first I have to send them money for the transaction fee. Is this similiar? For some reason these emails always end up in my spam ordner and are marked as fraud.. what's this all about i wonder

I've actually had a discussion with classic********.com owner and this is my last message here, I know better.

• To all the people that took their time to read this thread, you know better. You had your fun but now it's time to be serious on the issue.
  • This forum, atleast most of the people that posted in here, are on another level of bullshit, invoking stupid reasons, making assumptions, backing one another like no other + the fact that there are some scammers who've been reported and they're still running around /points @Bambo

Let's all remember that none of them actually sent the payment for the ClassicWoWBot. Everything you've seen on this thread it's fictive narrative approach by a group of individuals trying to promote their shitty wRobot engine, backing each other up just by making assumptions, pretty gay if you ask me.

If you want real reviews, you have classic********.com

I'm also going to share with you some insight regarding our private bot forum, ofcourse there will be retards saying that they're fake, that the bot is fake, the community is fake, the videos are fake ... I already know but you get the idea.

gK0ul5k.jpg

6oJpnpT.jpg

Thank you all for reading! I am out of this thread 

PS: This is the community they have on wRobot, a scammer like @Bambo asks the forum admin to make justice. lol.

On 3/5/2020 at 10:50 PM, kaleruka said:

be ware - bambo scammer - he was kicked from orca & dont do his job to other bot. &scam people for support

On 4/3/2020 at 1:22 AM, Sjd6795 said:

So I don't really get along with Bambo but I can vouch he offered me a refund and returned my money, so he is not a scammer.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:20 AM, Bambo said:

@Droidz

for the sake of your own community, remove the links and ban this guy. <bla bla>

Guess he's advertising for his product. Good luck people!

On 4/3/2020 at 2:30 AM, Yakub said:

I've actually had a discussion with classic********.com owner and this is my last message here, I know better.

• To all the people that took their time to read this thread, you know better. You had your fun but now it's time to be serious on the issue.
  • This forum, atleast most of the people that posted in here, are on another level of bullshit, invoking stupid reasons, making assumptions, backing one another like no other + the fact that there are some scammers who've been reported and they're still running around /points @Bambo

Let's all remember that none of them actually sent the payment for the ClassicWoWBot. Everything you've seen on this thread it's fictive narrative approach by a group of individuals trying to promote their shitty wRobot engine, backing each other up just by making assumptions, pretty gay if you ask me.

If you want real reviews, you have classic********.com

I'm also going to share with you some insight regarding our private bot forum, ofcourse there will be retards saying that they're fake, that the bot is fake, the community is fake, the videos are fake ... I already know but you get the idea.

gK0ul5k.jpg

6oJpnpT.jpg

Thank you all for reading! I am out of this thread 

PS: This is the community they have on wRobot, a scammer like @Bambo asks the forum admin to make justice. lol.

Guess he's advertising for his product. Good luck people!

you are out of your mind xD there was 1 guy with 1 post calling me a scammer, i am a known person in the community, i could bring hundreds of people to this thread that would tell you the opposite ahah, i would love to get a link to that forum, where can we find it? only after the 2x100€ transactions? ?

Just now, Bambo said:

you are out of your mind xD there was 1 guy with 1 post calling me a scammer, i am a known person in the community, i could bring hundreds of people to this thread that tell you the opposite ahah, i would love to get a link to that forum, where can we find it? only after the 2x100€ transactions? ?

I just couldn't let this get past me, ahahahahahahahah "there was only 1 guy calling me a scammer"...ahahahahahahaha you're funny..only one? doesn't count right?! ahahahha ..."i am a known person in the community"...in a scamming community ahhaha.."i could bring hundreds of people to this thread" ...but he only brought a person that said he gave him his money back..ahahahahha..this forum's all a joke.

It's called a private forum for a reason my low IQ friend. It's like asking for an invitation to a Donald Trump private meeting and you're coming dressed up as Tarzan, let's be real kid.

I am out this time!

*asmon voice* PEAAAACE!

6 minutes ago, Yakub said:

I just couldn't let this get past me, ahahahahahahahah "there was only 1 guy calling me a scammer"...ahahahahahahaha you're funny..only one? doesn't count right?! ahahahha ..."i am a known person in the community"...in a scamming community ahhaha.."i could bring hundreds of people to this thread" ...but he only brought a person that said he gave him his money back..ahahahahha..this forum's all a joke.

It's called a private forum for a reason my low IQ friend. It's like asking for an invitation to a Donald Trump private meeting and you're coming dressed up as Tarzan, let's be real kid.

I am out this time!

*asmon voice* PEAAAACE!

i hate that guy haha thats not me for sure, but i returned the money ofc, i hope your scam show will be over soon, i will check the domain in 1 week ?

here check this:

https://discord.gg/FEuuA5W

you think they are all on my discord because i am a scammer? ?

I recommend talking to Droidz maybe you can sell some profiles here instead of scamming people 

Let's not get political but why am I not surprised you mention Trump haha

Edited by Bambo

I've been using Wrobot for a few years and I've never seen such a mess here on the forum, kkkkkkkk I found it hilarious.
I learned a few things from the confusion I read.

1 - Always send my questions in French to @Droidz, kkkkkkk because I know now that he is France ^^.

2 - If one day I create a Bot, I will never post here kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Yakub liking posts of people disagreeing with him is still my favorite thing - dude is just that painfully unaware he's making a fool of himself.
Everyone with half a brain can tell he's desperately attempting 2005 era SEO "tricks" by posting the bot's URL over and over. All it will do is present proof to anyone who googles that shitty scam that it it indeed that. That and the shady "business" tactic of coming to a different product's forums, advertising a scam and then insulting the owner of the other product, the product itself and pretending that anyone is promoting it when it clearly doesn't work for Classic because it's a private server bot.

Also his blatant homophobia - you really think any potential customers are gonna buy anything if you keep going around calling people poor, gay and faggots?
I understand the dude has no real experience in web development whatsoever, which is why he can't tell the difference between inspect element and analyzing web traffic and used a shitty 3rd party API instead of building his own basic ass submission form for reviews. 

I understand him though. Dude paid a lot of people more skilled than himself to make a few videos and orchestrate a scam. Now he's down a few hundred bucks and desperately trying to break even. No wonder he's so aggitated - with COVID-19 hitting he's probably on his last leg. It's a scary situation when you bank on shady, scummy business tactics and they don't pay off.

@Bambo deleting this would be stupid. 
It's possibly the best way to prevent other people from falling for this.

@jeppe010
I recommend posting your experience on as many independent review sites (there is a reason they exist), like Trustpilot, as possible. 
And of course it's understandable it took you 24 hours to produce the original emails. Unlike him, you aren't heavily invested in this and you don't check these forums frequently. Plus you'Re on mobile.
For future reference - nobody is going to produce a reliable 5 man dungeon system (including profiles for all dungeons) in a few days. Not even as a big team. That should've been a red flag. It takes time, unless you have it all done before and only need to "convert" it to a new bot. The same thing is true for 1-60 quest profiles. It takes months (on average play time) to just reach 60. Now imagine having to manually code all the steps and making sure a bot can handle them. Bots aren't as smart as humans, you won't always be able to perfectly dodge every NPC or decide the perfect order of quest objectives automatically. Sometimes things have to be hardcoded in and adjusted. Not every class in Classic is a hunter - you need to make it work for all classes. This takes retesting - over and over and over. Even skilled developers probably need on average 500 hous for a 1-60 quester that includes quite a few grinding routes.

1 hour ago, Matenia said:

Yakub liking posts of people disagreeing with him is still my favorite thing - dude is just that painfully unaware he's making a fool of himself.
Everyone with half a brain can tell he's desperately attempting 2005 era SEO "tricks" by posting the bot's URL over and over. All it will do is present proof to anyone who googles that shitty scam that it it indeed that. That and the shady "business" tactic of coming to a different product's forums, advertising a scam and then insulting the owner of the other product, the product itself and pretending that anyone is promoting it when it clearly doesn't work for Classic because it's a private server bot.

Also his blatant homophobia - you really think any potential customers are gonna buy anything if you keep going around calling people poor, gay and faggots?
I understand the dude has no real experience in web development whatsoever, which is why he can't tell the difference between inspect element and analyzing web traffic and used a shitty 3rd party API instead of building his own basic ass submission form for reviews. 

I understand him though. Dude paid a lot of people more skilled than himself to make a few videos and orchestrate a scam. Now he's down a few hundred bucks and desperately trying to break even. No wonder he's so aggitated - with COVID-19 hitting he's probably on his last leg. It's a scary situation when you bank on shady, scummy business tactics and they don't pay off.

@Bambo deleting this would be stupid. 
It's possibly the best way to prevent other people from falling for this.

@jeppe010
I recommend posting your experience on as many independent review sites (there is a reason they exist), like Trustpilot, as possible. 
And of course it's understandable it took you 24 hours to produce the original emails. Unlike him, you aren't heavily invested in this and you don't check these forums frequently. Plus you'Re on mobile.
For future reference - nobody is going to produce a reliable 5 man dungeon system (including profiles for all dungeons) in a few days. Not even as a big team. That should've been a red flag. It takes time, unless you have it all done before and only need to "convert" it to a new bot. The same thing is true for 1-60 quest profiles. It takes months (on average play time) to just reach 60. Now imagine having to manually code all the steps and making sure a bot can handle them. Bots aren't as smart as humans, you won't always be able to perfectly dodge every NPC or decide the perfect order of quest objectives automatically. Sometimes things have to be hardcoded in and adjusted. Not every class in Classic is a hunter - you need to make it work for all classes. This takes retesting - over and over and over. Even skilled developers probably need on average 500 hous for a 1-60 quester that includes quite a few grinding routes.

Yeah I figured it was a bit shady with so little info on it. Lost 100 euro but thats fine. Hopefully he can survive som Days now in the real world ?

I reported the website so maybe it will go down. 

I bought orca bot instead and doing a 5 man dungeon bot as we speak ?

Working great 

I know I said I am going out and sorry for entertaining this but I need my laugh, everytime @Matenia posts, we've got like the biggest forum retard, trying to act smart, watch this:

2 hours ago, Matenia said:

wy3wao1.jpg

PS: I only liked 1 single post, yet you're trying to manipulate people again and again, yet look at you. You think that if you copy paste an article on google you actually have experience on anything? Dude, you are clueless at coding and you're only making assumptions, get over it!

1 hour ago, jeppe010 said:

Yeah I figured it was a bit shady with so little info on it. Lost 100 euro but thats fine. Hopefully he can survive som Days now in the real world ?

This is the attitude of a person that gets scammed right? lol... let's be honest now, we all realised it's bullshit. But atleast he has one person that believes him lol

2 hours ago, Matenia said:

And of course it's understandable it took you 24 hours to produce the original emails. Unlike him, you aren't heavily invested in this and you don't check these forums frequently. Plus you'Re on mobile

Pathetic...

7 minutes ago, Yakub said:

I know I said I am going out and sorry for entertaining this but I need my laugh, everytime @Matenia posts, we've got like the biggest forum retard, trying to act smart, watch this:

wy3wao1.jpg

PS: I only liked 1 single post, yet you're trying to manipulate people again and again, yet look at you. You think that if you copy paste an article on google you actually have experience on anything? Dude, you are clueless at coding and you're only making assumptions, get over it!

This is the attitude of a person that gets scammed right? lol... let's be honest now, we all realised it's bullshit. But atleast he has one person that believes him lol

Pathetic...

You really are something. My pics doesnt prove this or are you so retarded? Here is the actually pic of the bank transfer just to give you more proof u stupid romanien. Clearly says the same information posted on ur website 

20200331_120659.jpg

image.thumb.png.8111dfb8ee374bbc032cb098d7a8c5d7.png

These dudes aren't on your side. But please, continue deluding yourself. 
I really hope those 100€ you scammed can help you make it til the end of the month. 

I hope you actually paid the developers you hired to make your scam look believable, since you clearly have no decency and no respect for people who know their shit and are reputable professionals. And if you didn't, I sure hope they sue you in bankruptcy ?

If he's Romanian, that explains a lot. But on the bright side, there's a good chance with EU law his scam will be taken down in a short amount of time.
Hope you reported it to your bank as fraud too. In the future, it's saver to only pay using credit cards, as your credit card company will generally protect you.

Edited by Matenia

I know I said I wouldn't answer any more, but you've given new false evidence.

firefox_rWW1ADRtLw.png

Wow Classic release: August 26, 2019 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Warcraft_Classic, doesn't tell me that it's more easier to transfer or change the domain name of a old forum than to create a new one and it is very old vbulletin version, strange for recent project)

You have forum for Pvp profiles (this type of bot can works without profile) but not for quest/grind/gather profile? no combat routine forum?

firefox_WEwm6rF4Ce.png

Same price, same (unsafe for customer) payment method.

In one video you use CTM, in second you use keyboard to move, strange (ref: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fq7t_rL2jI and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvUE_Odfaec , I have copy of the videos)

firefox_BIElYDZJZO.png

3 hours ago, Droidz said:

I think I found who it is (90%). If you need the info because you got scammed send me a private message (I have also IPs and that is 100% sure).

firefox_lAHMUcONS2.png

2010 PSN and Xbox DDOS attack hacker that messed up everyone’s Christmas?

Sorry scammers, I do have a life aswell, unfortunately you don't. Before we go any further, let me make some clarifications before I am out of this trashy ass forum where scammers like @Bambo, like @Smokie and even @Droidz are running wild and free, scamming people. As you probably know, in classes, there were people checking up so I will do the same.

1. Same retards on the thread?! 
  2. Still making assumptions without spending any money on the bot?! 
  3. Still happy when they see me bring up facts while they are on retarded mode for a couple of days?! 

And Droidz, thought you said you ain't going to reply no more?! But let's get over it, it's not like it's your first lie of the day.. let's shed some light on you fatties and I am out for good this time but trust me, I love it, I love how you think that in 2020 being 5 vs 1 (and not even 1 out of those 5 bought the BOT), makes you look really...really stupid, anyway, let me put your asses to bed again.

@Droidz Let's do it the other way, did you even bother reading or ask someone to read for you?! When didclassic********.com Owner ever said the bot it's only working for Classic? Are you really that dumb? So you can find pictures of gay looking people on the internet and claim it's me but you can't read a text? Lol..when you type totally off topic shit and you want to look smart, makes me think of @Matenia ...poor guy.

Let me give you faggots the full story so you can maybe learn a thing or two, regardin the BOT being on my channel.

classic********.com Owner is really an amazing guy. The bot it's been going on from 2017 for your knowledge. That's 3 years when nobody ever complained about this WoW Bot, can't say the same about the trashy wRobot, anyway..In November 2019 I asked him, even though he initially declined that I will list the bot on my YouTube and test out the market. He was very careful due to Blizzard regulations but he agreed, end of story. 

As you probably saw, classic********.com (the bot) evolved from November 2019 to March 2020, wish I could say the same about your trash wRobot who's still stuck in 2005.

Funny thing, I was the guy asking him to post here, helping the thread owner find a decent bot! Back in the time where @Bambo was running wild scamming people under your surveillance. So that's the whole reason I am even bothering to reply, we're all laughing on our forums on how retarded you look everytime you post but that's a story I can't share.

• Hope you understood the story and it's better to ask in the future if you have a question rather than acting FBI, because people know you're all full of shit. I am not talking about the retards that are on your ass here, but people that actually have a brain that are not registered and have 2000+ posts.

But before I leave @Droidz I want to show you how stupid you are, again, repeating myself..but I have to prove people who run things here, even though you're the owner of trashRobot.

On 4/3/2020 at 11:56 AM, Droidz said:

firefox_BIElYDZJZO.png

You're finally learning to read, I've had the message here since you missed it again, Page 1 of the thread and you're acting like you've discovered something, the only thing you should discover little boy is your small brain or ask some of your fellow offtopic scammers to read it to you.

On 4/2/2020 at 2:14 PM, Yakub said:

Tell everyone on wRobot that I am not in it for the money, we're a group of people, friends that have been working for years on developing a customer based bot, relying on safety, protection of data and Mobile application access (Play WoW from your mobile device). We all enjoy WoW.

1. The encounter with 'jeppe010' user as he registered there was a bad encounter, a childish act of spamming, trash talking and threats (from him). I did play along on my part and I was curious to see if he actually sends the money, I even called the bank for further verification, nothing was there, once I told him that, he started threatening me to ruin our reputation.
  2. As for the other person, Droidz. I don't know you, we never spoke yet you make assumptions on a bot that clearly surpasses your skill of expertise. This isn't your average Lua Unlocker bot which anyone can create, we're not talking about Stone Age era.

I won't be dragged into the forum drama, everyone it's entitled to it's own opinion, but next time, if you're curious about something, feel free to contact the person in charge rather then throwing assumptions. We're not kids here, atleast I am not and people can be missinformed if you are acting Steven Spielberg on a WoW forum, just launching false accusations from your (lack of) brain.

The classic********.com it's been going on for months, we have a good solid customer base, constantly working on improving it (right now we're adding the dungeon farming method). We've had people who bought 10-20 licenses and are happy playing, not people who ask for 'free days of testing'.

Thank you for reading this!

classic********.com

PS: I will tell all my customers to be careful when leaving a review, that there shouldn't be any grammar mistakes or else it's called fake, lol.

PPS: On a more serious note, thank you for taking the time to read this and remember that I hold no grudges against no person.

So, I am out for good this time, I expect you to post naked pictures of people, saying it's me or whoever you want but bottom line is this:

1. None of you did buy the WoWClassicBot. (In order to be more specific since I was linked the release date for WoW classic by some retard *rofl*, just because it has classic in his name, doesn't mean it's made ONLY for classic silly! You should've checked the whole website, not only pick the parts you like for your scamming scheme. Let me make another example, your Trash BOT is called wRobot, does it mean it's made for robots? Man you are stupid @Droidz, sorry for offending you..but someone had to say it since your *Yes men*, are only hugging your ass for this forum, so they can scam people.
  2. While we have a "Forum owner", who didn't even buy the bot, acting silly, bringing false evidence /points @Droidz, who's backed up by scammers /points @Bambo, acting like a child and we have a different Bot Owner, the Mr. that owns classic********.com who's mature and on a different level, we can all see it.

No matter how many ugly naked boy pictures you find on the internet, claiming it's me or whoever, people will always remember this trash forum for this thread. You keep lying to yourself but in time, we will see ;). There will be reports you can't delete, reports you can't ignore of more and more of you, scamming poor people out of their money.

@Matenia Since I know you were probably reading this thread, all anxious, dried up in your moms cloths, browsing google for "Inspect Element" definition, wondering when will I mention you, there you go little boy. Don't worry, nobody's hiding, you're 5 little faggots, probably fixing scenarios in your peanut size brains, those scenarios are called assumptions and it's not backed up by the actual reality we all live in.

For real reviews, you all have: classic********.com

But if you want to watch a forum moderator go full retarded, you have @Droidz. If you want to see a scammer, talking about principles, you have @Bambo and if you want just to see how you will look if you don't sit your ass in school, you have @Matenia, the most (not) smart out of all the digital people I've met. If you want to see a fail troll, you have @jeppe010.

But remember, if we're talking about facts, stop buying trash bots who are still using a coding language that's been here since 2005. If I can call that coding, lol.

If you respect yourself and your WoW account and you want to play WoW on a mobile device (play WoW from your phone), you have classic********.com safest WoW Bot out there that does it all.

Thank you all for reading and I might come back if I want to have a good laugh, other than that, I will let you faggots entertain all of us, since you're doing a good job.

/peace

@Yakub Can you just leave? If your bot was actually legit you wouldn't be here making a big deal and would just move on. Obviously if it's real you would be better then 99% of the people that make WoW bots, and would have no reason to argue on a forums. You aren't proving anything to us other then the fact you're a fake, ClassicWoWBot is obviously your account. No way in hell someone trying to run a business would back anything you say up because you are literally running it into the ground.

You got busted dude move on to telemarketing scams it suits you better.

3 minutes ago, Sjd6795 said:

@Yakub Can you just leave? If your bot was actually legit you wouldn't be here making a big deal and would just move on. Obviously if it's real you would be better then 99% of the people that make WoW bots, and would have no reason to argue on a forums. You aren't proving anything to us other then the fact you're a fake, ClassicWoWBot is obviously your account. No way in hell someone trying to run a business would back anything you say up because you are literally running it into the ground.

You got busted dude move on to telemarketing scams it suits you better.

Can you believe him? All their ending words are like a movie, "you got busted", the other faggot was like "he will delete his posts", damn..these losers.. another broke version of Tony Stark, without his IronMan costume and with 0$. Let's have a laugh, look who's keeping me in charge of things while I only post facts.

On 3/5/2020 at 11:50 PM, kaleruka said:

be ware - bambo scammer - he was kicked from orca & dont do his job to other bot. &scam people for support

21 hours ago, Sjd6795 said:

So I don't really get along with Bambo but I can vouch he offered me a refund and returned my money, so he is not a scammer.

Can you believe who he's defending and he's talking about how I should behave. It's like a Zoo on this forum, glad I am sheding some light on people, who knows how many people this community has scammed. 

See you all tomorrow, same nerds all over, typing the same shit all over again.

25 minutes ago, Yakub said:

Can you believe him? All their ending words are like a movie, "you got busted", the other faggot was like "he will delete his posts", damn..these losers.. another broke version of Tony Stark, without his IronMan costume and with 0$. Let's have a laugh, look who's keeping me in charge of things while I only post facts.

Can you believe who he's defending and he's talking about how I should behave. It's like a Zoo on this forum, glad I am sheding some light on people, who knows how many people this community has scammed. 

See you all tomorrow, same nerds all over, typing the same shit all over again.

Go change your tampon it's a little soaked buddy.

I find it funny I say something that’s somewhat rude but it’s more of a blunt way, I get a 5 day ban and a point, this idiot is now insulting people using cuss words.

@Yakub you have a few personal problems, you may wanna get those check out.

You are unbelievable! In 10/15 years of forum administration I've never seen anything like this.
I get nothing out of this. But you have scammed (and are trying to scam new) WRobot users.
To solve this story you just have to give me access for a few minutes (or even a TeamViewer access). If it really exists I'll advertise you with a banner for 1 year for free.
The only person who looks not credible here is you, do you really think anyone can believe your stories? The only chance you have is that my english is bad.

Can you answers to these questions:

On 4/3/2020 at 11:56 AM, Droidz said:

You have forum for Pvp profiles (this type of bot can works without profile) but not for quest/grind/gather profile? no combat routine forum?

In one video you use CTM, in second you use keyboard to move, strange (ref: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fq7t_rL2jI and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvUE_Odfaec , I have copy of the videos)

ty

On 4/3/2020 at 10:10 PM, Yakub said:

@Droidz are running wild and free, scamming people.

Sorry scammers, I do have a life aswell, unfortunately you don't.

I'm waiting for proof of what you say.

Still making assumptions without spending any money on the bot?! 

None of you did buy the WoWClassicBot.

You forget him : https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/11808-need-a-bot-for-wow-classic-official-servers/?do=findComment&comment=57411

Accept Paypal or safe payment method and I buy your "bot" instantly.

I love how you think that in 2020 being 5 vs 1

Stop cry, you came here by yourself. I would like users of this "bot" come here to give more details.

your trash wRobot who's still stuck in 2005.

Your bot, 2019:

firefox_SJ76EAB9XK.png

2020, new ui, all time few options:

firefox_PKLqJNTnj2.png

And WRobot:

wrWindowDiapo.gif

Look what we can do with real bot 5 years ago (this can help you for your next scam): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSM1U1FmdbM

Let me give you faggots the full story so you can maybe learn a thing or two, regardin the BOT being on my channel.

www.clas*****.com Owner is really an amazing guy. The bot it's been going on from 2017 for your knowledge. That's 3 years when nobody ever complained about this WoW Bot, can't say the same about the trashy wRobot, anyway..In November 2019 I asked him, even though he initially declined that I will list the bot on my YouTube and test out the market. He was very careful due to Blizzard regulations but he agreed, end of story. 

As you probably saw, www.classic*****.com (the bot) evolved from November 2019 to March 2020, wish I could say the same about your trash wRobot who's still stuck in 2005.

Good story... "very careful due to Blizzard" but he uses wow in the bot name (it is protected name)? In bot name he uses classic but is is bot for legion/bfa?

In the forum you have 4 posts in 2 hours, but only 75 threads in 3 years? And you say "WoW classic by some retard *rofl*, just because it has classic in his name, doesn't mean it's made ONLY for classic silly!" to summarize you said that the bot is always called like that and that this site has always existed (which explains the 3 years of the forum) tell me why your domain exist only since 2 weeks ( Created on 2020-03-23 > http://whois.domaintools.com/classicwowbot.com )

So you can find pictures of gay looking people on the internet

Finally, I'm sure it is you in the photo (if you want I can told your error and how I found you to not reproduct this error), I have all the informations about you, you are a programmer (IOS and Android application, you have an Apple developer license that's for that you are able to make the video with your iPhone).
What is sad is that you have to scam people to make money and you cannot make money from your creations (make Windows/IOS UI, website, bank account, video, ...for you scam take probably few days).
And scam people at this time with current world problems, I wonder how you can sleep properly.

What will happen now. Most of the people that you have / will scam will find this page on google, contact me, I will put them in relation  and give your informations and they can file a complaint against you.

On 4/4/2020 at 11:43 AM, Droidz said:

Can you answers to these questions:

Maybe you should learn some english first so you don't waste all of our time, typing retarded shit, I realised you have 10847 posts but still dude, people are after facts, not after fiction.

So, I am out for good this time, I expect you to post naked pictures of people, saying it's me or whoever you want but bottom line is this:

1. None of you did buy the WoWClassicBot. (In order to be more specific since I was linked the release date for WoW classic by some retard *rofl*, just because it has classic in his name, doesn't mean it's made ONLY for classic silly! You should've checked the whole website, not only pick the parts you like for your scamming scheme. Let me make another example, your Trash BOT is called wRobot, does it mean it's made for robots? Man you are stupid @Droidz, sorry for offending you..but someone had to say it since your *Yes men*, are only hugging your ass for this forum, so they can scam people.
  2. While we have a "Forum owner", who didn't even buy the bot, acting silly, bringing false evidence /points @Droidz, who's backed up by scammers /points @Bambo, acting like a child and we have a different Bot Owner, the Mr. that owns www.clas***** who's mature and on a different level, we can all see it.

No matter how many ugly naked boy pictures you find on the internet, claiming it's me or whoever, people will always remember this trash forum for this thread. You keep lying to yourself but in time, we will see ;). There will be reports you can't delete, reports you can't ignore of more and more of you, scamming poor people out of their money.

@Droidz claims he's a coding "veteran", yet he's ranting about a BOT User Interface, not knowing that's customizable for everyone. ?? He would rather have people get banned using trashy wRobot or Orca (many people got banned already using it)..

How stupid can people be on this forum... maybe learn some english first since you do said it yourself, that you're stupid.