Need a bot for wow classic official servers

53 minutes ago, Yakub said:

he's ranting about a BOT User Interface, not knowing that's customizable for everyone

Options available also change by user?

He would rather have people get banned using trashy wRobot or Orca (many people got banned already using it)..

Orca seem to be lua bot for Blizz servers based on EWT, what do he has in common with WRobot?

@Droidz claims he's a coding "veteran"

Where I clam that?

Please read again my previous post and reply ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/11808-need-a-bot-for-wow-classic-official-servers/?do=findComment&comment=57432

Our guy Yakub over here still trying to break even after wasting his money on UI development courses.

@Bambo said it earlier, but if Yakub had actually spent the time he's wasting attmepting to scam people just developing bot profiles for wRobot or retail bots, he'd probably have made much more money by now. 

Hey Yakub, if you're worried about making rent this month, don't worry. Just send me a PM on here. I feel so sorry for you, I'll help you out with the money I've made from Classic since release.

To backup Droidz: If you're accepting PayPal as a payment method, I will literally buy your bot for 5x it's price right now.
Of course as a secure business transaction and not friends and family ?

Edited by Matenia

if you google for classicwowbot scam you can find this thread... good job google ?

Some more words for Google

classicwowbot fake

classicwowbot scam

classicwowbot bullshit

classicwowbot not working

classicwowbot.com scam

www.classicwowbot.com scam

On 4/4/2020 at 1:37 PM, Droidz said:

To solve the problem and make me look like an idiot, give me or a known member of the forum access to the bot (or access to a PC with TeamViewer where the bot is installed) (or accept Paypal, I'll buy it).

Don't worry that much about me making you look like an idiot, you're already doing a great job yourself.

On 4/4/2020 at 1:40 PM, Matenia said:

Hey Yakub, if you're worried about making rent this month, don't worry. Just send me a PM on here. I feel so sorry for you, I'll help you out with the money I've made from Classic since release.

@Matenia with the daily fail again, he wants to pay my rent but I don't pay rent since I own the place I live in. If you would've had manners, I would've bought you the classic********.com , best World of Warcraft bot there is. You should stop trying to promote scammers such as Bambo, who're already reported in this thread and we have informations he scammed multiple people and @Droidz just lets him fly by..pathetic.

On 4/4/2020 at 4:58 PM, catrix555 said:

if you google for classic*** cam you can find this thread... good job google ?

Same losers all over again, writting the same sh#t all over again. No worries, I agree with you on the part of good job google. ?

You no answers to my questions, it is no constructive.

Give me a few minutes access to the bot or to a remote computer (or VM) where the bot is installed (or if you have a secure payment method like Paypal I would be happy to buy it). It is the only way to resolve this.

Story is between you and me, but you repeat that Bambo is a scammer an that I protecting him, share your evidences.

Ok, thank you all for being a part of this. This is definetly my last post, read it carefully. We gave you your attention, now it's time for more important things, it's time for me to move on since I am not on a TV show where people are paid to argue, neither am I teacher to teach you some manners. I did my best in trying to get you involved in our community, share knowledge from one another but you kept begging for free days or bringing false accusations, letting known scammers/trolls on your forum, it's a disgrace.

classic********.com Owner started a challenge yesterday and guess what, it didn't gather only 5 retards (same 5 retards actually), we are alot more and by alot..

I am going to show you how much fun we had in the least couple of days, on this thread. It took that fail troll 24 hours to edit his conversations, in 24 hours we managed to create one of the biggest World of Warcraft BOT challenges it ever existed to mankind.

All jokes aside, I know you might get mad, I know for a fact many of you will call it fake, I can't expect respect from trolls/scammers or wanna be coders.

But as I said, we've had our fun, you guys also had your fun and we thank wRobot for this.

YOUTUBE

classic********.com

classic********.com

You should've bought the BOT and then make remarks, suggestions rather than acting like you're Bill Gates and not even one of you affording this BOT.

Even though most of you insulted me, tried to bring up false informations, now it's your time to redeem yourself or you can keep playing the stupidity card, your call.

PS: In before @Matenia clicks "Inspect Element" on the YouTube page and explains everyone how it's not really on YouTube and it's only a fake website that looks the same, lol.

PPS: In before @Droidz begs for some free days to "test it".

PPPS: In before @Bambo talks about principles while he scammed people on this forum, we even had one of our members (you can see in the video) who was scammed by him.

PPPPS: In before @catrix555 tells us how great the Google engine works. In case I forgot one or two other losers, sorry for it.

Well, this is our good bye! It was never personal but you've let multiple people team up on spreading false informations regarding classic********.com

Why do you you do image transitions when you change page in your video?  Did you like talking to yourself? Anyone can do this montage.

I still wait for:

Please reply to this post ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/11808-need-a-bot-for-wow-classic-official-servers/?do=findComment&comment=57432 )

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

Give me a few minutes access to the bot or to a remote computer (or VM) where the bot is installed (or if you have a secure payment method like Paypal I would be happy to buy it). It is the only way to resolve this.

You literally hear one of the streamers still saying "classicwowbot thanks [...]" because he didn't even have the money to pay proper voice actors ?

Video even starts with a streamer saying "sorry for being a sellout boys". Probably subbed to a bunch of channels. Dude keeps sinking more and more money into a scam with no return value. Imagine the dedication though. Going to several streams and getting them to say some shit they don't understand. You can even hear it in the tone of their voice.

Also still with the guy who "joined in February 2018" and has a "3 year member" badge. Imagine if that kind of dedication went into real, honest work.

47 views / 36 likes. Forget about bots, my man, you've got an unprecedented YouTube career waiting for you.

In all seriousness, I kinda feel bad for those who will fall for this scam. It's obvious to an experimented user, but probably not so much for newcomers.

20 hours ago, Matenia said:

You literally hear one of the streamers still saying "classicwowbot thanks [...]" because he didn't even have the money to pay proper voice actors ?

Video even starts with a streamer saying "sorry for being a sellout boys". Probably subbed to a bunch of channels. Dude keeps sinking more and more money into a scam with no return value. Imagine the dedication though. Going to several streams and getting them to say some shit they don't understand. You can even hear it in the tone of their voice.

Also still with the guy who "joined in February 2018" and has a "3 year member" badge. Imagine if that kind of dedication went into real, honest work.

exactly. the amount of work he put into making it look legit is crazy haha, could have started developing a real bot in that time ? 

22 hours ago, Droidz said:

You no answers to my questions, it is no constructive.

Story is between you and me, but you repeat that Bambo is a scammer an that I protecting him, share your evidences.

It is bullshit haha, i am not a scammer and you know that. He is trying to point at other people so people forget how his face looks haha

Why do you guys waste time feeding him?
Nothing you say will change anything, he will just keep spamming some half cocked bullshit to every post anyone makes.
Just let him boil in his own sweat instead of feeding him.

He's spending his money trying to prove that his scam is real by paying streamers. For all I care, he can keep wasting more, desperately attempting to regain any sort of credibility.

JvO7g5y.jpg

But ofcourse, in that little retarded lack of brain you got, the bot is fake, the website is fake, the community is fake, the video is fake, the likes on the video are fake, those are professional actors commenting but yet you offered me to pay the rent, but I do have money for paying streamers. Multiple contradictions right there but no worries, we all know you're a failure.

@Matenia is that poor 'special' little kid we all know that says "This Lamborghini is trash, the engine on it sucks, the steering wheel sucks, hell you can't even drive it, the color on it sucks" while he's a mentally challenged boy, looking for validation on a forum who's full of scammers, who didn't ride anything other than a bike with training wheels, not even affording an old Toyota but he keeps bringing the daily fail.

@Bambo Be lucky @Droidz let you scam people peacefully, it will soon change, one of our members did get scammed and he's making a video on you with all details needed to ensure nobody will fall for that again.

nEyCDAW.jpg

I called your actions before they happened and I wouldn't be here posting if our community wouldn't have asked for a few more laughs.

1. This thread = 5 broke retarded kids (same of them all the time), promoting their shitty wRobot.
  2. None of them did buy the BOT, yet they are here writting the same stories, actually they are changing stories, they went from saying they give money to ClassicWoWBot since he scams people to actually saying he paid professional streamers, make up your mind once and for all.
    On 4/4/2020 at 7:19 PM, Matenia said:

Video even starts with a streamer saying "sorry for being a sellout boys".

Ahahahaha, you're a lost cause.. that's classic********.com voice lol, who presented 'his apologies' to our community for making the request of everyone doing a vocal and going sellout. That was pretty obvious for everyone, ofcourse..when I say everyone, I mean everyone with a brain. Bet you retards (you 5, exactly), bet that the video wasn't even loading and "yes, it's fake.." ahahahhaha

We've had alot of people joining our community from this thread so once again, thank you for it.

It goes without saying, classic********.com for real reviews.

PS: See you all tomorrow or when I am in the mood for having my daily laugh, what's the score guys? Or actually who cares about the damn score when you're all in the losing team.

I would like to thank classic********.com for doing the challenge and everyone on our community for sharing their voices.

Love how this guy makes sure that in every post the link to the bot, he is totally not affiliated with, is present at least 5 times

i am waiting for that video @Yakub let me know ?

Edited by Bambo

As on all your messages no answer to my questions, some insults, if you had the time to finish your new image / video falsified you post it (several days to get screenshot of your forum ^^, with a minimum of knowledge it is simple to make fake forum, site, video, ...).

You took too much time to show the forum and the few answers you gave me, too much time means that you had time to falsify everything, I wouldn't be surprised if you give us the address of the forum in a few days (once it's ready).

You're taking a long time to tell me about Bambo, I just need the username of him on this forum, he can post here (but it's true that making false evidences takes time...)

I have technical questions for you (the you "ClassicWoWBot" ? , you're a lot, I know.).

(these are really easy questions, anyone with a minimum of knowledge in reverse engineering can answer me, a wow bot creator can answer me in 30 seconds, no excuses)

Give me functions names or descriptions (all asdresses are rebased):

// 8.3.0.33941:
0x00000000016634C0
0x000000000165B6F0
0x000000000049FAA0

//  1.13.4.33645
0x000000000089EFD0
0x0000000000666350
0x00000000012FB650

Second questions, what do this code:

mov [rsp], 1234
jmp 4567

You must answer before tonight (so you don't have time to look for answers).

Without a correct answer the game is over.

Such a disgrace, the game it's over already and they don't even know it. It took who to long to tell you about Bambo? There was a scamming complaint about him on this thread before I even posted in here, lol. Learn english first and then make demands, such a disgrace you're actually the guy leading this forum, such a disgrace.

3 hours ago, Droidz said:

You're taking a long time to tell me about Bambo

On 3/5/2020 at 11:50 PM, kaleruka said:

be ware - bambo scammer - he was kicked from orca & dont do his job to other bot. &scam people for support

Someone should learn @Droidz english first before I even reply to him, all he's doing, is making a fool of himself, again and again. There are tons of reports about Bambo but he keeps defending him. And he's an administrator here, what other expectations should I have from him, 0 english skills, demanding the bot for free, now he's asking for coding lessons just to keep on defending @Bambo.

Earlier these days, on the same thread, you were bragging and told people you have my IP address (luckily I am behind a VPN, posting from a VM), yet you're asking people to register here and post, how stupid do you think people are..oh man.