Need a bot for wow classic official servers

still no answer...

I don't delete any messages, Bambo has had many customers, even when the product fits the description there are always unsatisfied people (there are also message of unsatisfied people of WRobot, even the best free product will have unsatisfied people). I stop to speak about Bambo (he had nothing to do with this).

I can confirm that your don't use VPN (you have IP of internet provideur), And how using a VM protects you ^^ ??? you think that this hide you IP ? That's the most ridiculous thing you've ever said here.

26 minutes ago, Yakub said:

demanding the bot for free

I request Paypal support, if you don't wan't I request few minutes access to remote computer with the bot or the bot. It doesn't cost you anything and it'll solve the problem.

26 minutes ago, Yakub said:

now he's asking for coding lessons just to keep on defending @Bambo.

It has nothing to do with Bambo (you seem to love him), and it not coding it is reverse engineering. Someone who has the ability to make a bot answers my questions in 30 seconds (it's really very basic as questions, I took risks with such simple questions.).

Don't forget to reply:

3 hours ago, Droidz said:

I have technical questions for you (the you "ClassicWoWBot" ? , you're a lot, I know.).

(these are really easy questions, anyone with a minimum of knowledge in reverse engineering can answer me, a wow bot creator can answer me in 30 seconds, no excuses)

Give me functions names or descriptions (all asdresses are rebased):

// 8.3.0.33941:
0x00000000016634C0
0x000000000165B6F0
0x000000000049FAA0

//  1.13.4.33645
0x000000000089EFD0
0x0000000000666350
0x00000000012FB650

Second questions, what do this code:

mov [rsp], 1234
jmp 4567

You must answer before tonight (so you don't have time to look for answers).

Without a correct answer the game is over.

I can confirm that your don't use VPN (you have IP of internet provideur), And how using a VM protects you ^^ ??? you think that this hide you IP ? That's the most ridiculous thing you've ever said here.

Look at the stupidity, using the VPN inside a VM, protects your data if you have a clue in what you're doing and I thought you would've known this by now since there can't possibly be no alterations, entitlements to the main internet provider, but keep spreading lies.

There are multiple scam reports against Bambo and you seem to be asking us for free stuff, wouldn't it be normal for you to take actions instead of always protecting him?

The blame game it's over my dude, everyone can see how full of shit you guys are. Not a single person from you guys did buy the BOT and yet you're still going 4 pages later, same kids from the front page, making demands, asking for free stuff. 

Let me ask you this (ask someone for translation, please), you really have the courage to spread false informations, someone could've faked a whole community, a whole forum, a whole community voice, a whole youtube video with real feedback from the community on the likes, make a video in less than 24 hours. classic********.com

But yet you come here and you say that it's okay for Jeppe010 to provide you with (fake) screenshot conversations after 24 hours? Pathetic..

I don't delete any messages, Bambo has had many customers, even when the product fits the description there are always unsatisfied people (there are also message of unsatisfied people of WRobot, even the best free product will have unsatisfied people).

Oh man..pathetic..so it's okay for him to scam people because the product "simply doesn't fit the description". Let's not go that far and associate yourself with "best free product", because that shit you guys are promoting, gets people banned and that's the end of it, we all know it, 0 safety. I've wasted my time trying to teach you all some manners.

Nothing fake with my screenshots rofl any sane person can compare my pics vs ur and see my pics are directly trough my phone. You just keep making ur self look stupid. Please do continue cause many people will find this thread

still no answer...

On 4/6/2020 at 3:08 PM, Yakub said:

Look at the stupidity, using the VPN inside a VM, protects your data if you have a clue in what you're doing and I thought you would've known this by now since there can't possibly be no alterations, entitlements to the main internet provider, but keep spreading lies.

You're talking nonsense. VM can protect your data if you run unsafe program, it is useless to reply here with VM, (in case where you use VPN with update webbroser and that you don't accept external application and script) I can do nothing with VPN ip (exept if found fail on your VPN server, in this case I can get your real IP and get access to all your computer/VM if I found fail in your router/OS, but I am not the FBI ^^)

There are multiple scam reports against Bambo and you seem to be asking us for free stuff, wouldn't it be normal for you to take actions instead of always protecting him?

I've asked you for the links more than 10 times ...

The blame game it's over my dude, everyone can see how full of shit you guys are. Not a single person from you guys did buy the BOT and yet you're still going 4 pages later, same kids from the front page, making demands, asking for free stuff. 

@Jeeper has buy it, but he have got nothing, you just asked him to pay again.

I wait reply for:

On 4/6/2020 at 10:55 AM, Droidz said:

As on all your messages no answer to my questions, some insults, if you had the time to finish your new image / video falsified you post it (several days to get screenshot of your forum ^^, with a minimum of knowledge it is simple to make fake forum, site, video, ...).

You took too much time to show the forum and the few answers you gave me, too much time means that you had time to falsify everything, I wouldn't be surprised if you give us the address of the forum in a few days (once it's ready).

You're taking a long time to tell me about Bambo, I just need the username of him on this forum, he can post here (but it's true that making false evidences takes time...)

I have technical questions for you (the you "ClassicWoWBot" ? , you're a lot, I know.).

(these are really easy questions, anyone with a minimum of knowledge in reverse engineering can answer me, a wow bot creator can answer me in 30 seconds, no excuses)

Give me functions names or descriptions (all asdresses are rebased):

// 8.3.0.33941:
0x00000000016634C0
0x000000000165B6F0
0x000000000049FAA0

//  1.13.4.33645
0x000000000089EFD0
0x0000000000666350
0x00000000012FB650

Second questions, what do this code:

mov [rsp], 1234
jmp 4567

You must answer before tonight (so you don't have time to look for answers).

Without a correct answer the game is over.

for:  https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/11808-need-a-bot-for-wow-classic-official-servers/?do=findComment&comment=57432

for (I ask this more than 10 times):

On 4/4/2020 at 5:25 PM, Droidz said:

Give me a few minutes access to the bot or to a remote computer (or VM) where the bot is installed (or if you have a secure payment method like Paypal I would be happy to buy it). It is the only way to resolve this.

I'll send your phone number, born date, address and all information that I have about you at @jeppe010 (he probably has a service with it's bank to help you with this type of litige, and I send these info to you to see that I am no lie), I'll remove all link to your website and close this thread.

if someone have problem with this scammer

Classic wow bot
classicwowbot
classicwowbot.com
www.classicwowbot.com
www.classicwowbot.com/reviews
[email protected]
#Classicwowbot
#ClassicWoWBotChallenge
top wow accounts
topwowaccounts
www.topwowaccounts.com
topwowaccounts.com
Yakub wow bot
[email protected]

Send me private message, I have information about him I can help you.

EDIT:

I add links:

-   https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-me-of-100euro.1591237/ 

- https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wow-classic/wow-classic-bots-programs/888216-classicwowbot-com-scam.html

• Droidz locked this topic