6 hours ago, adultperson said:

Anyone have a good solve for endless DC's? My wrobot never succeed to log back with the built in relogger... 

Use the relogger in the folder instead of the one in settings.
There are a lot of guides on how to use it on the forums ?

• 2 weeks later...

Did you guys get banned for being to obvious? I wanted to create my own gather profiles, but I'm scared of getting banned. Also I'm scared if I create a second account to bot on, that it might get my main account banned too because of same ip or hwid.

Never used a bot in wow before btw.

No it doesn't. But if you play on the same IP on both accounts, you risk them either investing or outright banning all accounts on the IP. My experience is that they're pretty lenient so unless you're an idiot you won't get caught. That being said, you asking these questions implies you've never botted before.

6 hours ago, Matenia said:

No it doesn't. But if you play on the same IP on both accounts, you risk them either investing or outright banning all accounts on the IP. My experience is that they're pretty lenient so unless you're an idiot you won't get caught. That being said, you asking these questions implies you've never botted before.

Well they seem to be on top of things
Got 1 Banned doing  58-70 Paid quester
Got 3 Banned Same spot In Nagrand ( not going again)
Got 1 Banned  on another Self Made  route, was also  never going over 3 hours at a time

7 hours ago, vegeta87 said:

Got 1 Banned  on another Self Made  route, was also  never going over 3 hours at a time

Did you get banned ip wide or only the account you were playing on

8 hours ago, HipsThor said:

Did you get banned ip wide or only the account you were playing on

i been banned twice and it was just an account banned, now i have two lvl 70s without bans all because i cut it down to 5-6 hours a day of botting and vpn's

Heads up, bot was being teleported today to quick turn back and forth. Luckily I was watching. I have been mining pretty heavy past couple days so that may have raised suspicion. No ban as of yet. 

On 4/14/2020 at 8:59 AM, vegeta87 said:

Curious where in nagrand were you gettin banned the most? 

20 hours ago, hellokylehi said:

What quester are you using Skemez? I've been trying to get Bambo's stuff going but this bot is incredibly stupid.

I use Andoidos Questing Profiles, at first it wasnt as perfect  but realizing its mostly on the wrobot side and not the profile, once you setup your wrobot settings right and have the right plugins it basically goes nice smooth.

20 hours ago, hellokylehi said:

What quester are you using Skemez? I've been trying to get Bambo's stuff going but this bot is incredibly stupid.

if you would like some help with the settings just send me a PM and ill gladly send you some screenshots

• 2 weeks later...

Botted about 50k gold there, lost two out 8 accounts. I use a VPN and change up ip once per 12h, this seems to be safer, as before I did 24h and that is when I lost both those accounts, they did 6h each at the same time in diffrent, homebrewed scripts circling large areas in zangar for herbs and mote of life. 

Still botting 4 2-4 hours a day, sold 2.

Seems safe if you are just cautious, I dont belive they have a very sophisticated anticheat. 

15 hours ago, freaq said:

Botted about 50k gold there, lost two out 8 accounts. I use a VPN and change up ip once per 12h, this seems to be safer, as before I did 24h and that is when I lost both those accounts, they did 6h each at the same time in diffrent, homebrewed scripts circling large areas in zangar for herbs and mote of life. 

Still botting 4 2-4 hours a day, sold 2.

Seems safe if you are just cautious, I dont belive they have a very sophisticated anticheat. 

No private servers below pandaria has sophisticated anti-cheat =P

3 hours ago, Ordush said:

No private servers below pandaria has sophisticated anti-cheat =P

I mean, probably correct. But even a heatmap script isn't that hard to develop, if they wanted to. It's just laziness I guess. 

No. You're absolutely moronic if you think they have the processing power and resources to save and analyze that amount of data. Wow servers don't scale vertically and they already had to upgrade hardware to handle the load at peak times

On 5/7/2020 at 9:52 PM, Matenia said:

No. You're absolutely moronic if you think they have the processing power and resources to save and analyze that amount of data. Wow servers don't scale vertically and they already had to upgrade hardware to handle the load at peak times

I have a question. Do you think its possible that the server is detecting positions of chars which share the same ip but not share a similar location? I imagine the processing power of the server could do a check on wether both chars are grinding, gathering, etc. simultaniously in multiple locations. This wouldn't be an auto ban, but a pretty accurate tool to detect multi instance botters.