They can do it, but it's highly unlikely that they do. This is essentially "big data" and adds a bunch of processing to every updating tick on the server. 
Most servers just have a MySQL DB that's already under a lot of load. They really don't wanna add more to that in terms of analytical anti-cheat. At least not the REALLY big servers that are already maxing out on hardware.

Edit: What's much more likely is that they have some sort of odd behavior checks or simple statistics like kills per character per day (as opposed to a bunch of redundant data). If those pass a certain threshold, they could either be flagging you for manual investigation or use the replay system Warmane and Nostalrius developed (independently iirc) for investigation at a later point.

Edit2: Don't multibot on the same IP like an idiot though

Edited by Matenia

1 minute ago, Matenia said:

They can do it, but it's highly unlikely that they do. This is essentially "big data" and adds a bunch of processing to every updating tick on the server. 
Most servers just have a MySQL DB that's already under a lot of load. They really don't wanna add more to that in terms of analytical anti-cheat. At least not the REALLY big servers that are already maxing out on hardware.

Thanks ?

It looks like anti-cheat is still finalized. The last week has been a lot of bans here. It used to be much less common. Now I try to pause every 3-4 hours and total online no more than 10 hours a day. let's see what happens.

Anyone else have updates? They mentioned in patch notes that they implemented some anti-bot measures, curious what that might mean.... until then I'm just going to chill. 

Yes, they really noted

With our new antibot system, and player reports from all of you, we've managed to terminate more than 500 accounts for botting over the last 5 days! Thank you everyone, and keep those reports rolling in!

So far, it looks like filters for continuous online or grinding. On quests, the squeeze is much better. In any case, now it’s better to just wait to understand what’s going on.

4 more accounts have just been banned

This does not seem to be the case at all. The day after the launch, bann are in any case. Regardless of the online, level, profile and class\combat ...

More tests are needed to understand exactly. No time yet

4 minutes ago, Matenia said:

I ran 2 chars to ~40 basically no quests, just grinding. Was doing this while testing HMP update. No bans after 3-4 days of doing that.

Sounds mysterious) Well, I'll try to update the HMP

But look what will happen next. At first, I also did not immediately ban

Im currently testing on 5 Accounts, using only Grinder/Automaton and no questing.
They are all the same race/class and use the same profiles and every Account has his own IP.

I use a set daily online time. The first acc is 3h, the second 4h and so on.

Doing this for 4 days now and even the 7h Account hasnt been banned. I keep you up to date.

i got so far this week 2 accounts  banned  one lvl 70 lock used onli to mine i guess what flagged me was the selling of ores was selling alot i would farm like 2-3 hours then post ah the log off for like 5-8 hours then do it againg i would only keep 100g on this toon the rest i would deposit in gbank the other was a shamy lvl 61 i only did herb on him not that much but still banned it was in ungoro crater both bands bot just dc the try to log back it was banned and alsoi had 3 hunters banned in the last month no matter what i do low hours 3-4 questing or grinding power lvling once i hit 60 i dc and banned maybe they got my ip saved or sunting cuz my first bot in the server was a hunter when i was learning and that i did overbot make shitty profile got stuck 

On 5/20/2020 at 1:32 PM, quasimodo said:

Im currently testing on 5 Accounts, using only Grinder/Automaton and no questing.
They are all the same race/class and use the same profiles and every Account has his own IP.

Doing this for 4 days now and even the 7h Account hasnt been banned. I keep you up to date.

The 7h Account was banned. The remaining 4 Accounts are still undetected.

only thing not getting me banned now is using matenia bg pluging with his figth class been able to gring over 160k + honor just got a rogue banned today in pvp using regular wrobot bg mode and the bans are with no whisper or talking to gm u just dc try to logg back and ur banned

On 5/27/2020 at 11:43 AM, Kamogli said:

got a couple of guys safely to 70 on Endless ? No endgame activity such as farming though, just brought them to 70 for the fun of it

How many hours a day did you bot?

On 5/20/2020 at 1:32 PM, quasimodo said:

Update to my test:
So the 7h Account was banned. 3 of the 4 Accounts are level 70 now.
I will start using gatherer/grinder to level up Professions. The amount of time per day will remain like it is.

btw: endless is posting the amount of banned accounts per week. This week it was ~80 account, which i think is pretty low considering the amount of people on the server... I'm really not sure if they have a good anti cheat or they just had a crunch time investigation period to scare off botters...

On 5/12/2020 at 8:04 AM, Matenia said:

Edit: What's much more likely is that they have some sort of odd behavior checks or simple statistics like kills per character per day (as opposed to a bunch of redundant data). If those pass a certain threshold, they could either be flagging you for manual investigation or use the replay system Warmane and Nostalrius developed (independently iirc) for investigation at a later point.

Edit2: Don't multibot on the same IP like an idiot though

This is kinda of a dumb post. Having several mysqldb especially one for datat that isnt required to be real time, such as anticheat, isnt expensive as it can spin on a magnetic drive. And if it is to expensive, what on earth would a replay feature be? That replay data has to be stores, then retrived. I think it is a good course of action with replay, but I also dont think they entierly lack anticheat software, I just dont think their anticheat is good. My bots have total racked up around 100days "played" by now, lost a few but I add two more per banned, and it seem to not catch more than 5%,and I dont think its unreasonable to expect those to be reported and subsequently banned

Replay packets are mostly just movement and some spell packets. They're incredibly small. Take a look at Nostalrius source for a general idea of how it works. 

I wasn't talking about renting hardware, I was talking about overhead of processing power that saving every little action like player positions (not movement packets) would have. Not to mention you'd never store what is essentially non-relational big data in "another MySQL database". They have 7-8k players at peak time, server ticks are every 50ms and they're trying to keep them that low. Even if you somehow delegated all that logging to a separate thread/connection pool without blocking your map update threads, you'd lose out on a lot of performance that they need for other things. 

There's a reason character save operations are only executed at certain points and rollbacks can happen. That shit is expensive. 

Tbc client doesn't have decent warden. They simply can't do anything special with it against a bot that covers its tracks. So analysis is the only option. But they're hindered by resources on that one. 

Edited by Matenia

Despeus de cancelarme 4 cuentas e descubierto franjas horarias seguras para el BOTeo y nunca con la cuenta principal. Yo a dia de hoy uso el BOT las mañanas entre semana y las noches de lunes a jueves. en esas franjas horarias nunca me pillan. Creo que lanzan el antibot cuando mas gente preveen que juega o mas bien dicho su anti bot son las denuncias de la gente