wrobot on atlantiss karazhan (2.4.3)

4 minutes ago, blackrockspeculator said:

I have 0 selected for close mobs. rezes at 50% health runs into a pack of 3 dies.....last night one of my other bots took the flight path from chillwind to hinterlands all night.....I will be starting a smear champagne on this product unless someones sends me working files now 

0 = null.. its not a value. Try to put it to 2 on these settings. That way it wont attack a mob with 2 mobs near it.

Screenshot_13.png

And for the love of god. Stop demanding shit. Go make it yourself instead of blaming us for your mistakes.

bottom line Wrobot is good but it should be free out of the box with no 15 min timer thing

new people beware...the demo quester profiles seem great and they are until lvl 15....but then they assume they have sucked you in for the bot purchase....you need to spend more money and time learning this program(who wants that? the whole reason we bot is to be LAZY)

new people stay away unless you want to spend more 

look I get it droidz was trying to create a marketplace and I see his model to attract developers and all.

1) make the client free

2)the market place idea works but make the product work out of the box. I will say it....I don't want to learn this program....because I shouldn't have to...i got the bot to make thing easy

You think the base bot should be free?
You're absolutely fucking crazy and entitled if you think that. 

Most bots never came with free profiles, rotations, etc. Especially not across 7 versions of wow that are fundamentally different.
Interacting with the game, memory reading/writing/etc is the hardest part. None of the content creators on the forums are capable of that besides Droidz. He easily deserves the most money out of anyone.

4 minutes ago, Matenia said:

You think the base bot should be free?
You're absolutely fucking crazy and entitled if you think that. 

Most bots never came with free profiles, rotations, etc. Especially not across 7 versions of wow that are fundamentally different.
Interacting with the game, memory reading/writing/etc is the hardest part. None of the content creators on the forums are capable of that besides Droidz. He easily deserves the most money out of anyone.

I do the product after purchase is not usable out of the box.

the default mage fight class half the time targets the mob to attack stand there looks like a bot and doesn't cast....targets the next one casts pulls both mage dies.

pally fight class after bubble stands there and dies.

new people the 15 min demo is good once you buy major problem surface....think about it your buying a bot to be LAZY (the one time its ok to say this) that requires you learn and spend a lot of time learning the program....dont come here thinking this is a cure all....I only run my bots when I am in the same room

dont even get me started on how bad they are stealth....I am fairly good at hiding my bot new people will get ban because the program is bad

If you are so good at hiding it. Why am i having such a hard time believing that when you cant even configure your bot to the slightest?

I mean you are just BITCHING about everything, And you are not even CONSIDERING to open the profile and do some minor tweaks to it. Honestly i hope your character just continues to die and die and die and die. cuz you are by far fuckin lazy

1 minute ago, OMGhixD said:

If you are so good at hiding it. Why am i having such a hard time believing that when you cant even configure your bot to the slightest?

how many people have a bot past lvl 58 on kara?

the hiding part is easy for me its the shitty program I have to babysit.

Just now, blackrockspeculator said:

I have? I'm currently 64 and i have no issues at all.

Also you should be babysitting the bot. ITS A BOT, not a person! it doesnt think it doesnt get smarter, it doesnt improve. IT IS WHAT IT IS

3 hours ago, blackrockspeculator said:

lvl 63, fully afk btw with quests ; )

17 hours ago, TheSmokie said:

Hell no, this dude disrespect @Droidz bot and acting like a cunt, droidz should ban the person not give a refund

I completely agree with this, Honestly. Droidz could've kept this program for himself. Yet he did not! We have access to it because of Droidz and i am forever thankful for being allowed to purchase a license to can use this bot. I will continue to pay for as long as it requires me to. 

On the other hand, this guy shouldn't get any refunds. Simply because he do not meet any of the criterias applying for refunds. You cant just ask for refunds because you dont like it or you cant properly use it. Especially not with programs for usage on private servers. Sit down and study the bot and its internal settings.

i agree that wrobot could be better but your experience with wrobot is a user issue not a programm issue. did you ever check the "advanced settings" ? 

if your bot starts fighting with 50% you can change it to whatever % you like to. if your paladin doesnt work properly spellwise your fightclass is the problem. if you have the feeling that the bot looks to much like a bot you should get some plugins like smoothmove, humanmasterplugin and such. and maybe you should not bot with warriors or paladins because they need a lot of gear and they are weak on low lvls. best botting classes are hunters, warlocks and druids. 

you should also make sure to run wow 32 bit and use the english client for proper working. 

On 8/21/2020 at 4:00 PM, blackrockspeculator said:

bottom line Wrobot is good but it should be free out of the box with no 15 min timer thing

new people beware...the demo quester profiles seem great and they are until lvl 15....but then they assume they have sucked you in for the bot purchase....you need to spend more money and time learning this program(who wants that? the whole reason we bot is to be LAZY)

new people stay away unless you want to spend more 

you want a bot which is ready to use for everyone who purchased it? that would mean that every bot character would work exactly the same and you dont what that because that would get everyone banned instantly.

On 8/21/2020 at 3:56 PM, blackrockspeculator said:

I have 0 selected for close mobs. rezes at 50% health runs into a pack of 3 dies.....last night one of my other bots took the flight path from chillwind to hinterlands all night.....I will be starting a smear champagne on this product unless someones sends me working files now 

I totally get you, my bot is going to "check" every single time a flying path on his route, even when i unchecked everything relate to it, also added this spot to black list, it doesnt matter, still goes there. Another time i play a pofile, where he should just go to farming spot, instead of that he is just taking nearest flying path. Selling to vendor works randomly, sometimes he goes to the closest, sometimes he go to the middle of nowhere. Sometimes bot doesnt sell items at all.

3 hours ago, Artek said:

I totally get you, my bot is going to "check" every single time a flying path on his route, even when i unchecked everything relate to it, also added this spot to black list, it doesnt matter, still goes there. Another time i play a pofile, where he should just go to farming spot, instead of that he is just taking nearest flying path. Selling to vendor works randomly, sometimes he goes to the closest, sometimes he go to the middle of nowhere. Sometimes bot doesnt sell items at all.

Blacklist - it's about not harvest here and not pulls mobs here, but if he triggers a mob outside the blacklist zone, then nothing will prevent the bot from going through the blasklist. The blacklist does not make X yards that the bot should ignore and not enter. It's more about that he shouldn't take action in this zone. 

Maybe this can be done somehow, but obviously not with ordinary fc editor / profile creator.

About the taxi, it is most likely a settings or profile problem.

With vendors, you can also solve the problem by enabling the checkbox using only vendors from the profile, adding only those with whom you have no problem. About the sale, it is also in the settings

1 hour ago, WoLfik said:

Blacklist - it's about not harvest here and not pulls mobs here, but if he triggers a mob outside the blacklist zone, then nothing will prevent the bot from going through the blasklist. The blacklist does not make X yards that the bot should ignore and not enter. It's more about that he shouldn't take action in this zone. 

Maybe this can be done somehow, but obviously not with ordinary fc editor / profile creator.

About the taxi, it is most likely a settings or profile problem.

With vendors, you can also solve the problem by enabling the checkbox using only vendors from the profile, adding only those with whom you have no problem. About the sale, it is also in the settings

And what solution you offer for bot not skinning mobs ?:D cuz professionhelper plugin doesnt work well:P

1 minute ago, Artek said:

"SOMETIMES"

saw a couple of times, but this is less than 1% of mobs, and even then he usually cut the skins. With the price of skins on Karazhan, I don't think that's a big deal

Correct your latency settings and make sure the mob isn't "no loot" which skips skinning. That being said, if the server is "shit" and reuses mob GUIDs, they can stay blacklisted (from looting/skinning) upon respawn for a certain time.

21 hours ago, Matenia said:

Correct your latency settings and make sure the mob isn't "no loot" which skips skinning. That being said, if the server is "shit" and reuses mob GUIDs, they can stay blacklisted (from looting/skinning) upon respawn for a certain time.

what value should i set comparing to my server latency?
not sure what do you mean mob isn't "no loot", bot sometimes just loot mob and dont skin ?