DO NOT USE ON EVERLOOK

catrix555

4 hours ago, Wall said:

🙂

not sure what there is to be happy about🤣 you guys spent all that effort to temporarily stop around 30-50 people max in a community with 30k people, wrobot gets through even tauri/stormforge, and you know it even better THAN I DO you guys are not on their level when your only option is to use a game client with windows XP era technology lmao dw im going to be smiling too when i wake up from sleeping like a baby knowing im going to have the easiest 60 that next day just like we've done on every other 1.12 server there's ever been. but nah my bad i forgot you guys out of the blue now of all times MAGICALLY found the answer huh🤣 you guys also magically found the answer for bots on darrowshire too bud? ofc not lmao the truth hurts, but if you do actually see this i will give credit where its due developing a protection to where you can't log in if wow.exe is modified in anyway before its launched for the first time in 1.12 history was very impressive, but thats as far as you're going to get otherwise you'd have done the same with darrowshire.

14 hours ago, Droidz said:

On the client side I'm pretty sure it doesn't detect WRobot.
They may be able to detect the behavior of the bot on the server side, but I don't think.
Most likely it's player reports combined with active GMs. Once banned, if you don't change your IP address and internet browser, they can automatically link the accounts.

Well if "Wall" write a smilie comment here in this forum i dont think you need more proofe that its detected by packages / movements. 100%

If you dont find a work around, then there is no way to use it there. 

As I have already said several times on the forum, we are not here to piss off other players or the teams that manage the private servers.
The bot is here to help you enjoy the game by sparing you the repetitive tasks you've been doing for years. And that, by using WRobot intelligently so as not to abuse it. Some also take pleasure in tweaking, creating and coding. But of course there must be abuse, I can't deny that...
The private server team does its job, it is there to prevent abuse, to keep the game fair, some are more severe than others, these are the risks.

I will do another test in the week and come back to you again, do not hesitate to give feedback on your experiences.

my bot got stuck trying to attack a random friendly NPC for like 20 minutes as the HumanMaster plugin detected it as an enemy but also detected it as an invalid target and tried to disengage it but just kept trying to attack it again somehow

X- [HumanMasterPlugin] Calvin Montague is in your path, need to attack
[D]X - [Security] TP: 2121.684, 1322.133, 56.05513, "None" to 2121.684 ; 1322.133 ; 56.05513 ; "None" (distance: 2500.544, Speed: 809.418895029276 yards/sec), Azeroth to Azeroth
X - Player Teleported

Is this a bug with the Human Master plugin or are they making certain mobs hostile to see if you attack them?
This seems like a small teleport and the character is still accessible, was this just from going AFK and getting logged off?

1 hour ago, wunky said:

Just wait until they start putting us on a spreadsheet once they confirmed we botted and then banning after you get pre-raid bis

they are pretty psychotic, wouldn't surprise me if they stopped protecting the "integrity" of the server (which is supposedly their point for banning bots) for spite

Announcer Voice:

Will "WALLS" remain vigilant against 4000+ active players?.

Will "Droidz" remain one step ahead?.

.......will I ever get banned for rotating?.... because I swear too god I got 1 hand and I'm gonna rage quit if I am 😂.....

Find out eventually on "I don't have a good name for this". 👀

18 hours ago, swishswish said:

Gm just turned Mob Green and controlled it so i couldnt attack it, i am in a starter area but he knew i was botting or saw weird behaviour.

Might work

Banned after I ran quest script, made it to level 8 before ban total bot time 4 hours.

alliance human area, near gold shire. 

Was watching bot live, it was heading to stormwind and got disconnect with ban.

I’m guess a GM was shadowing me the whole time?

anyone know what cspam is??

D17C6313-FB0C-4538-ABEC-8339AE508F63.png

1 hour ago, RedPia said:

Rly weird, im getting dc'ed after 5 mins of using, and after 3-4 dcs im banned ... 
Did i miss sth ? -> i updated the bot already. 

GMs checking the starter area for sure...... thats why u get banned quickly

48 minutes ago, catrix555 said:

GMs checking the starter area for sure...... thats why u get banned quickly

i guess you missunderstand me 🙂
i just use the bot for walking from A to B -> no killing.  But the bot somehow sends too many comands? or idk what it does and i get kicked from the server. 
After doing that for 3-4x in a short time i get banned ... for just walking.  So idk what im doing wrong here 😛 

41 minutes ago, RedPia said:

i guess you missunderstand me 🙂
i just use the bot for walking from A to B -> no killing.  But the bot somehow sends too many comands? or idk what it does and i get kicked from the server. 
After doing that for 3-4x in a short time i get banned ... for just walking.  So idk what im doing wrong here 😛 

well it works for others so it seems your profile is just buggy. Make a clean install and do it all over again.

21 hours ago, Matenia said:

Not using CTM has a high chance of getting you caught/banned. I recommend RivaTuner Statistics Server to lock your game to 60 FPS so CTM doesn't bug out.

What is CTM

just got my level 15 banned, ban happened while I was grinding and watching. this was instant ban, didn't get teleported to gm prison.

that's 2 banned chars so far, i changed ip's as well

reason they gave me? banwave???

anyone else get hit by ban wave

wat.png

update: lost another character, level 16 at Westfall. I was watching the bot this time and was immediately teleported to that GM prison. I immediately responded to the GM, acting surprised and lying, saying "wtfff" and they responded "you are botting" but they banned me anyway. It seems they watch you for a while before they ban you.    Is it a certain way the bot is behaving that is making them ban you??? Movements? Actions of the bot? 

I'm officially done botting on this server; they have like a 100 GM's watching players or watching how long a player has been online and observing them.  3 chars banned now. Going to try another server with less active GM.

banned.png