DO NOT USE ON EVERLOOK

catrix555

got 5 bans
1) hunter lvl 34 at 2nd day. 100% player reports, cuz i was 1 of top 100 players by lvl and hunter seems like a bot, cuz stopping autoshot etc. bot was active 48+ hours, hard botting and grinding
2) lvl 12 with questing
3) lvl 10 with questing
4) lvl 10 with questing
5) alive lvl 30+ no QUEST making, only grinder profiles (sitting near PC) got checked twice: porting me from mob, and changed mob to green

so, GM's are really active, too much reports from players, and GM's see some LOGs (as i think) if you use some quest profiles etc. 

1 hour ago, w8plz said:

got 5 bans
1) hunter lvl 34 at 2nd day. 100% player reports, cuz i was 1 of top 100 players by lvl and hunter seems like a bot, cuz stopping autoshot etc. bot was active 48+ hours, hard botting and grinding
2) lvl 12 with questing
3) lvl 10 with questing
4) lvl 10 with questing
5) alive lvl 30+ no QUEST making, only grinder profiles (sitting near PC) got checked twice: porting me from mob, and changed mob to green

so, GM's are really active, too much reports from players, and GM's see some LOGs (as i think) if you use some quest profiles etc. 

I’ve had them ban me while I was active on screen botting, they changed mob green and my screen and I reacted, but they still banned me. They do have a lot of GM watching.

were you alliance or horde?

15 minutes ago, sanelb said:

I’ve had them ban me while I was active on screen voting, they changed mob green and my screen and I reacted, but they still banned me. They do have a lot of GM watching.

were you alliance or horde?

i was always alliance, yeah, think they just watching some time, then ban

3 hours ago, w8plz said:

got 5 bans
2) lvl 12 with questing
3) lvl 10 with questing
4) lvl 10 with questing

porting you away from the mob? what did that look like exactly?
and they didn't ban you yet on that one?

12 hours ago, toxic_orator said:

porting you away from the mob? what did that look like exactly?
and they didn't ban you yet on that one?

porting 30-50yd from mob to see behaviour. usual player just stop and ask "wtf", bot is going to run to mob.
not all times, now new checks, just watching behaviour loot/eat etc.

today im on 12 lvl char horde. going ok. with new plugins and good settings

28 minutes ago, w8plz said:

porting 30-50yd from mob to see behaviour. usual player just stop and ask "wtf", bot is going to run to mob.
not all times, now new checks, just watching behaviour loot/eat etc.

today im on 12 lvl char horde. going ok. with new plugins and good settings

ah so they did ban the one they were testing, the lvl 30+ one?

They even banned my auctionbot who just stands AFK on the AH, and checks every 30 min the AH for some green/blue/epics and other small stuff.  I manually walked the bot back and forth, i have no clue why the GMs hate this bot so much. I just wanna buy some stuff and use it to walk from A to B ...  

at this point i just start a new acc every day and bot just to annoy the GM's ... just out of boredom

18 minutes ago, RedPia said:

They even banned my auctionbot who just stands AFK on the AH, and checks every 30 min the AH for some green/blue/epics and other small stuff.  I manually walked the bot back and forth, i have no clue why the GMs hate this bot so much. I just wanna buy some stuff and use it to walk from A to B ...  

at this point i just start a new acc every day and bot just to annoy the GM's ... just out of boredom

was it linked by IP to your others bots?

20 minutes ago, toxic_orator said:

was it linked by IP to your others bots?

nope, 100% not. i make sure about that on every bot 🙂 
no clue how they did that, but im rly curious how they do that.  because on my main i spam 100x more auctions and buy 10x more stuff... 
i got teleported too there, but nothing happend so far. 
They hate us with a passion. 

43 minutes ago, millyphos33 said:

has anyone tried running 2 instances of the bot from the same computer with 2 clients open? 

Sure it works, but with the same IP they ban just both accounts right away

looks like they got tired of banning bots or idk. 
have over 12 bots in my friends list just to check on them, all 12 of them still bot for 4-5 days now. 

im gonna start again too and see how it goes once im lvl 10. 

22 hours ago, RedPia said:

looks like they got tired of banning bots or idk. 
have over 12 bots in my friends list just to check on them, all 12 of them still bot for 4-5 days now. 

im gonna start again too and see how it goes once im lvl 10. 

Either that or they are doing the classic. "Collect data and make a ban-wave". 🙂

Finally got my test character banned in the mid 30s. No quests done, nearly no monitoring besides a few times to make a few fixes to my products for vanilla.

The last entry in the log was 

[Fight] Mob has moved more than 45 yards

So I suspect regular old GM check by teleporting a mob to see the bot's reaction.

Conclusion: No ban waves. It's safe to bot on Everlook if you use CTM with Rivatuner to limit FPS to 60 and use a semi-decent profile.

On 11/27/2022 at 11:05 PM, btgasic2 said:

Can you run two instances on the same computer but on different servers? IE 1 everlook one turtle? can they see two clients even if different servers?

which profile is for instance? can u link

• 2 weeks later...