PVP Healing Profile

Ketefil

Hi All,

so i need some assistance or if someone can out right tell me if its possible with the fight class creator as it is to create a healing profile for my disco priest for PVP, this is something i'd eventually change to assimilate into a raiding / party healing spec.

I started throwing together a profile last night and jumped in to test it out with my conditions and settings as they are but all the bloody priest did was run around and occasionally cast Power Word: Solace, wouldn't even heal itself.

Can someone with some healer profile knowledge help me out or at least point me in the right direction.

My FC is below 

Cheers,

Kete

Disco Priest V1.xml

• 2 weeks later...

Took a  look at your fight profile- you havn't specified who you can cast heals on.

If you take a look at some of the other healbot profiles out there you will get an idea of the settings. attached is a screenshot- change that on your heals and let us know how you go

FlashHeal.png

Thanks Eeny, i've gone in and changed the spells as you indicated in both pvp and pve settings, running it in battlegrounder, Wrotation and party mode set as healer and not healer and he just sits there scratching his ass after popping fort. so this doesn't seem to be the fix to my problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your fightclass seem good, in the spells with "For friends..." activated, try to put "Target" at the option "Cast spell on" (if you want force to cast spell on your character put "Player" at option "Cast spell on").

The option "For friends..." works only in product WRotation (if you manage character movement) and in product "Party" with product settings "Healer" activated (healer movement is not integred at the product "Battlegrounder") and when you are in group.

• 1 year later...
On 3/1/2016 at 2:42 PM, Droidz said:

The option "For friends..." works only in product WRotation (if you manage character movement) and in product "Party" with product settings "Healer" activated (healer movement is not integred at the product "Battlegrounder") and when you are in group.

So is there a way to put a working "party" healer profile into a battleground mode? Sometimes I want to cap just the daily arena points by winning a battleground and i must join as healer with DPS rotation and everyone insults me obiously, I just tried swicching rotation but as already mentioned it does nothing.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...