WoW crashes every 3-4 hours while botting

It's working fine with the relogger, goodjob, except when wow is crashing and show a "wowerror"...Anyway, i just coded a little program to check if there is a wowerror process active, if it's true, it close wow + wow error (so if you can add this to the relogger, this could be great i think), then relogger restart wow, so it's working 24/24 atm, thanks.

42 minutes ago, wickedprayer said:

It's working fine with the relogger, goodjob, except when wow is crashing and show a "wowerror"...Anyway, i just coded a little program to check if there is a wowerror process active, if it's true, it close wow + wow error (so if you can add this to the relogger, this could be great i think), then relogger restart wow, so it's working 24/24 atm, thanks.

or you can delete wowerror.exe so there won't be wowerror

I just purchased WRobot a few days ago.  I am currently botting a full group  (3.3.5 private server) and the program works wonderfully--smooth combat, group buffs and heals are great (once I figured out how to configure them).  Prior to WRobot, I could bot with the free Pirox bot for days on end.  With that being said, I am also having the crash errors everyone else  here are experiencing....

=================================================================

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program: D:\MYWOWFOLDER\Wow.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:007CECFF

The instruction at "0x007CECFF" referenced memory at "0x00000000".
The memory could not be "written".

================================================================

I can bot for 2-3 hours with all 5 accounts then I get this error between random WoW windows.  The instruction and referenced memory are not always the same, but it is always a "written" problem.  If I restart the single account, it may run well for 5-10 minutes until another account crashes. Please assist--or just give me a warm/fuzzy that the problem is being looked at without a required "workaround".

Thanks and happy botting!

Loki1

On 28/2/2016 at 10:44 PM, betterSister said:

or you can delete wowerror.exe so there won't be wowerror

Yeah, i just tried it's true, but when my wow is crashing, i have an error on a window, and it's on wow.exe, not wowerror.exe, so how can i close this window? Because the relogger don't restart the until this window is not closed.

Just now, wickedprayer said:

Yeah, i just tried it's true, but when my wow is crashing, i have an error on a window, and it's on wow.exe, not wowerror.exe, so how can i close this window? Because the relogger don't restart the until this window is not closed.

• 6 months later...

I noticed this too, i mostly put 4-5 wow in BG mode to get the daily arena points and go to sleep, when i wake up half of WoW are closed with 132 error, or are freezed (process not replying)..I have a laptop and i tried to leave it with "screen opened" and nothing changed.

But it happened also with 2 wows, one was me playing, one was botting (I don't remember which profile), and the bot crashed randomly with an error.

Directx are 11, i don't know, maybe its becayse of server? (I do this mostly on w4rm4n3-Ic3crown).