NEW USERS? WHY WROBOT?

Playingnaked

Ive been using this bot for about a week now every update that rolls out the developer has a counter patch up and running about 1-2 hours later so the bot is always up to date the bot will not run upon load up if the game versions don't match what the patch was based off of so that helps you secrurity wise seeing as you cant accidently load into a retail server with a outdated client =) I think this is one of the "safest" bots out there ive been doing nothing but questing and or killing so I guess time will tell how the bann rate is but for now I have to say 5/5 10/10 this bot is spot on

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, lordcham12 said:

I have a big question, if I buy a subscription to this program, can I upload, for example a character from level 1 to 100, automatically?

No not unattended there are no questing packs if you are use to HB sorry :(

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to download this and when I try to launch the exe it says that the servers seem to be down or suspected crack attempt. I let it through my firewall and everything please help. I have legit copy. 

So far were fine on detection since Droidz last update. Make sure the WoW version and supported version match. Make sure to redownloaded the updater and use THAT to update/install everything. Make sure your running in BORDERLESS or WINDOWED mode. ( That was my big issue the first time I bought xD) 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...