NEW USERS? WHY WROBOT?

Playingnaked

4 hours ago, csm said:

I'm interested in buying a key for this robot for a private server 5.4.8 build MoP. Does it work on it ? Thank you.

Type in trial where the key goes to try it.

18 hours ago, Zan said:

Type in trial where the key goes to try it.

Ok. So I installed it. The version of the private server i'm playing is Version 5.4.8 (18414) (Release x64). Bot installed corectly without errors except : 3980 - Game version incorrect. Am I doing something wrong ?

1.jpg

12 minutes ago, kecsketragya said:

If you don't rename WoW-64.exe to something else or don't use -noautolaunch64bit option it'll automatically start the x64 version.
Start wow using: WoW.exe -noautolaunch64bit

Even it it says like in the picture you're saying it starts the 64bit version ?

1.jpg

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

try with second version of WRobot for MoP (or try to download orinal wow client in another wow website)

Ok some good news. No error on the second version. But i tried deepholm gatherer profile pushed start...and nothing happens. It surely is my fault and will definately read more on the forum.

p.s. After buying key for this bot....are there any free profiles ? I'm mostly interested in pvp bg, grinding and gatherer profiles.

4 minutes ago, kecsketragya said:

By second did you mean 5.4.7?

Yes 5.4.7 doesn't say wrong version. It detects my game but when I start wrobot it closes my wow client. I restart wow client, load a profile but nothing happens.

30 minutes ago, kecsketragya said:

Droidz was right, get a clean copy of 5.4.8.

I don't think I could play on the private server i'm currently playing with another 5.4.8 client, but i will give it a shot.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Bought this a week or 2 ago and ive achieved 4-5 lvl 45s or so.. havent really experienced any of the paid profiles but was wondering as a hunter if anyone can point me in the right direction

33 minutes ago, pokani 2 said:

Bought this a week or 2 ago and ive achieved 4-5 lvl 45s or so.. havent really experienced any of the paid profiles but was wondering as a hunter if anyone can point me in the right direction

You bought it? Weird, because you don't have a license.

• 2 months later...

I've been using wowrobot for cata, wotlk, and going to buy the 6 session bot when tbc comes out, right now just messing around on private server, wowrobot doesnt look clunky or botty at all its a very well prepared bot, i cant wait to start making my own profiles in TBC! heres a gathering farm i did all night and got 840 nodes!

2 Apr 2021 23H45.log.html

• 1 year later...

Hello

Before pay your bot

I tested with some quester and profile class.

But no mount  for going fast and see config and change 10 but nothing more.

It's free version doing that or bug because i haven't fly mount , i'm lvl 40 only.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

ive been trying this for 2 months and havent come across a even close to good profile thats fully works even the combat rotation i can do better than the bot so kinda not worth if had better profiles i would recommend but questing profiles are terrible be nice if the admin of wrobot actuaslly made some simple working profiles that people can maybe copy and introduce better profiles personally i would look elsewhere.