This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Weicheng

Need Chinese Simpified Translation?

Hi, I am a native Chinese speaker, I can easily tell you that the web page of index in Chinese is completely sucks! and there is no Chinese Translation in Wrobot.exe 

I can do the translation.

Please contact me via [email protected] if I can contribute to this project. :)

After I do some logic reasoning, I think keep WRobot away from Chinese Main Land is a better option.

As you know, there are millions of Chinese WOW player. If WRobot was introduced to Chinese and become popular, there will be a huge increase of user.

However, the profit of WRobot won't increase a lot -- Chinese always have way to crack the license key system. In Taobao.com you can buy HonorBuddy for $10 / year. In the other hand. more user in Wrobot will increase the possibility that Blizzard start banning WRobot. I believe that the popularity of user in Chinese was one of the important reason why HonorBuddy get "special treatment". 

Therefore, I will say, leave this good program from Chinese. Only Chinese whom can read English will pay for license key and use it reasonably. So, I will suggest the developer don't translate it as well...... 

On 2016/7/13 at 3:56 AM, Weicheng said:

After I do some logic reasoning, I think keep WRobot away from Chinese Main Land is a better option.

As you know, there are millions of Chinese WOW player. If WRobot was introduced to Chinese and become popular, there will be a huge increase of user.

However, the profit of WRobot won't increase a lot -- Chinese always have way to crack the license key system. In Taobao.com you can buy HonorBuddy for $10 / year. In the other hand. more user in Wrobot will increase the possibility that Blizzard start banning WRobot. I believe that the popularity of user in Chinese was one of the important reason why HonorBuddy get "special treatment". 

Therefore, I will say, leave this good program from Chinese. Only Chinese whom can read English will pay for license key and use it reasonably. So, I will suggest the developer don't translate it as well...... 

傻逼,会点英文了不起?说的外国人都是用的正版,我们都是破解版了?

操你妈

59 minutes ago, cao20021 said:

傻逼,会点英文了不起?说的外国人都是用的正版,我们都是破解版了?

操你妈

他只是说用的人多了容易被封...然后中国人很会破解..说的是实事,你是脑子有问题吗?

6 minutes ago, hugojiayiwang said:

他只是说用的人多了容易被封...然后中国人很会破解..说的是实事,你是脑子有问题吗?

事实?

好像说的外国人不破解,纯粹是无脑黑中国人,你还为他辩护。。。

而且,软件作者写这个不是为了让更多人用好挣钱难道还是为了公益吗、

看不起出去就知道贬低我们的人,只看到提气没见过自己贬低自己,拉仇恨的,我也是服:wacko:

1 hour ago, cao20021 said:

事实?

好像说的外国人不破解,纯粹是无脑黑中国人,你还为他辩护。。。

而且,软件作者写这个不是为了让更多人用好挣钱难道还是为了公益吗、

看不起出去就知道贬低我们的人,只看到提气没见过自己贬低自己,拉仇恨的,我也是服:wacko:

你属于有毛病.

哈哈哈,我是挑起了战争吗?

其实我说的确实是事实,我本人就是学程序的,如果你看懂我说什么了,那我也阻止不了你用,但是万一全中国的工作室都知道这个了,你觉得这个软件还安全吗?

HB被暴雪怼得这么惨,跟HB全世界流行有关

我有朋友就在暴雪实习,他们内部就有专门下载HB,然后来研究检测办法的部门,我就问你用HB怕不怕

但这个软件很新,我自己也在用(刚AFK回来),所以我当然不希望这个软件被暴雪盯上了。

我既不是美分,也不是五毛党,在这个论坛上,我只是一个用户,我只希望这个软件能越做越好。仅此而已。