Some questions about Warmane and Bans

21 minutes ago, eebm said:

Not at the same time no read the full post before asking:) i have seperate ips per wow, also be aware that if your ip gets banned on warmane, all accoibts you try to login to on the banned IP will be suspended. These accounts will work again in terms of game login once you get a clean IP, however the account will remain "Suspended" on the website and all account related settings including store, trade, services and donate will also be locked/suspended. The only way to lift this is to send email to warmane and by doing this you might end up getting the account banned unless you can convince them that you share IP with others because you live in an apartment or that you visited a friend or something blabla

how do you use IP per wow ? you can send me pm if you like.

On 1.8.2017 at 5:00 PM, lonellywolf said:

how do you use IP per wow ? you can send me pm if you like.

Linux. By configurating diffrent IPs via vpn per client opened 

I have had my account on medivh banned today. Alliance, priest levelling as disc, using a public fight class but one that i think looked good enough to convince eyes. I never used any public grinding profiles, every single one of my profiles were created through me searching for a desolate area to run the bot. I was level 60 when i got banned. No interaction whatsoever, no teleport, no whisper, no gm appearance nothing i was grinding random demons in hellfire when a few accounts got banned as announced in chat. Then around 10 seconds later my account was disconnected and surprise surprise permanently closed. No prior suspension. I think i was reported at some stage in the vanilla world because every single moment of my botting in outland i have been monitoring minus piss break here and there.

account was not a paid or donated one, 50% of my gold was transferred to another character on another account one that has not had any bot run on it, that account as of now is safe but will update if it gets hit

Character has been botting for a few hours each day no more than 5 for every 24 hour period

1. Botting out in the middle of nowhere where there are no quests is the most obvious shit you can ever do.  Its actually the worst thing you can do because people who play on P Servers know of bots and know there are no quests for mobs out in the boondocks so if they stumble on you while running routes herbing / mining in the boonies they are most likely gonna report you.  And that only botting 5 hour shit is meaningless on warmane because they dont monitor your online play hours or i would have lost my 12 accounts who bot 24/7's since launch.

2.  Buy a paid fightclass or learn C# and make your own but the public Fight Classes are all shit and obvious bot rotation.

3. Your either gonna want to buy maylus quester 1-70 Or use the Quester and make Grinder Profiles set them to grind in a spot from level say 1-3   3-6   6-9   9-11  11-13  etc This way you grind mobs for about 20-50 minutes  and move to next area of the map because sounds like you were grinding in a spot for like 5 hours and people running back and forth and see you grinding the same mobs for 4 hours same spot there gonna be like ya thats a bot.

4. If Priest is your thing i'd suggest buying that Shadow PRiest leveling fight class paid in the section its the top 3 best fight classes on this board and it looks so humanlike it actually kills level 70's when they attack me in world like the only fight class that kills others....

5. And leveling as disc will bring too much unwanted attention  when people see smites and holyfires and shit there like check this guy out wtf and if your not strafing back and forth your really gonna make it look like a bot.

its not about the fight class.. its just, if you use public grinding profiles.. thats what happen :) because many many others using the same route as you are... becomes obvious and then warmane starts watching that route, if anyone follows it exactly like the previous ones, will gets banned instantly.

• 2 weeks later...

gold account and main account are still safe, both have been botted on with the same profile more so my main account on which i have a 60 shaman and 60 warrior now, though this is on outland so the levelling was faster, im going to guess i was reported and got caught by a gm as when i examined logs i struck a mob that kept evading this i am going to assume is what led to my ban

If you're interested, you can also take a look at my Plugin as well. It will alert you (send emails/play noise) etc, on death/whispers received/say message/character logged out. If you are able to react, you can potentially avoid getting banned. I will be adding features to alert on 'stuck' and or  when players are around you. 

I got banned several times on warmane because of bot (professions). With the battleground instead I have no problem, even the crappiest rotation/profile seemed to work, looked bottish as hell but I assume they simply don't care about battlegrounds, otherwise I would have lost every char when I was using bad profiles and people were reporting me 24/7. 

About profession botting:

1) Don't bot all day long, even a chinese farmer need a rest.

2) Use a trash account that you can afford to loose, and use a different IP if you are playing at the same time with your main (vpn or other methods)

3) Keep an eye on the bot often, for the whispers, for people ganking you or following you, and in case you something suspicious just stop the bot and try to behave like an human being (or close the bot).

4) Don't bot in popular farming arenas

5) Don't bot when it's server population peak time

How they ban? Usually it's some motherfucker that lives just for the botting, so when u ninja him the nodes he get triggered so hard, and start to follow you/recording you in order to report to gm and eliminate in this way his potential enemies. This type of kid obviously has no fucking life and need to be kicked in the face all day long without mercy. Because honestly if I see another bot I simply don't care, I don't report him or fraps him, if I can't bot because of him I simply close the game and try again later, I'm not so desperate.
Then it should go like this: the gms collect a list of reports, and once a week like, they check these guys and if they confirm they were/are botting, they do a banwave. First ban is 30 days, second ban is permanent.
I got banned while I was offline, so there's no chance the gm saw me with his eyes, probably some pve farm hero frapsed me stucked into a wall or doing weird movements and the gm just accepted the video as proof.

Just follow those 5 points and you should be fine, but don't forget that shit can happen, so keep in mind that there is no 100% safe way to bot forever, i botted with a char for like 2 weeks straight without problems, and another one after 2 hours got permabanned, so it's a matter of luck and coincidences,  you need to be careful.

I've gotten banned on Warmane recently.
Was BG botting, used a good (my own, non-public) profile and fightclass.

No whisper, just a permaban right away. Was botting for a friend, had never gotten banned before. It happend when one of those "banwaves" was going on with the reason of "Use of botting programs" rather than a REAL wave where everyone gets permabanned as "bot".

I think the two are fundamentally different, probably different GMs too. 

32 minutes ago, Matenia said:

I've gotten banned on Warmane recently.
Was BG botting, used a good (my own, non-public) profile and fightclass.

No whisper, just a permaban right away. Was botting for a friend, had never gotten banned before. It happend when one of those "banwaves" was going on with the reason of "Use of botting programs" rather than a REAL wave where everyone gets permabanned as "bot".

I think the two are fundamentally different, probably different GMs too. 

Were you avoiding SoTA and IoC? Im botting bg for more than 1 year, sometimes even 2 days+ straight and not a single warning.

38 minutes ago, scripterx said:

Were you avoiding SoTA and IoC? Im botting bg for more than 1 year, sometimes even 2 days+ straight and not a single warning.

This thread is about TBC. Warmane doesn't give a shit about their Cata/MoP servers, because they're just happy anyone in playing at all.

They also don't crack down as hard on 3.3.5 servers, because the Chinese don't infest these as heavily.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14.8.2017 at 10:33 AM, scripterx said:

I got banned several times on warmane because of bot (professions). With the battleground instead I have no problem, even the crappiest rotation/profile seemed to work, looked bottish as hell but I assume they simply don't care about battlegrounds, otherwise I would have lost every char when I was using bad profiles and people were reporting me 24/7. 

About profession botting:

1) Don't bot all day long, even a chinese farmer need a rest.

2) Use a trash account that you can afford to loose, and use a different IP if you are playing at the same time with your main (vpn or other methods)

3) Keep an eye on the bot often, for the whispers, for people ganking you or following you, and in case you something suspicious just stop the bot and try to behave like an human being (or close the bot).

4) Don't bot in popular farming arenas

5) Don't bot when it's server population peak time

How they ban? Usually it's some motherfucker that lives just for the botting, so when u ninja him the nodes he get triggered so hard, and start to follow you/recording you in order to report to gm and eliminate in this way his potential enemies. This type of kid obviously has no fucking life and need to be kicked in the face all day long without mercy. Because honestly if I see another bot I simply don't care, I don't report him or fraps him, if I can't bot because of him I simply close the game and try again later, I'm not so desperate.
Then it should go like this: the gms collect a list of reports, and once a week like, they check these guys and if they confirm they were/are botting, they do a banwave. First ban is 30 days, second ban is permanent.
I got banned while I was offline, so there's no chance the gm saw me with his eyes, probably some pve farm hero frapsed me stucked into a wall or doing weird movements and the gm just accepted the video as proof.

Just follow those 5 points and you should be fine, but don't forget that shit can happen, so keep in mind that there is no 100% safe way to bot forever, i botted with a char for like 2 weeks straight without problems, and another one after 2 hours got permabanned, so it's a matter of luck and coincidences,  you need to be careful.

Bro, I have had 13 accounts banned for botting now on warmane TBC. They do NOT issue 30day bans for botting, they only serve solid hard permanent bans.. AND the second time an account is banned for botting on the same IP within short time difference, they issue IP bans.

16 hours ago, eebm said:

Bro, I have had 13 accounts banned for botting now on warmane TBC. They do NOT issue 30day bans for botting, they only serve solid hard permanent bans.. AND the second time an account is banned for botting on the same IP within short time difference, they issue IP bans.

That not happened in my case, back in days, maybe they changed the "rules" now. For me and for my friends who experienced the bot ban, it was like this:

Are u botting? Ip check to spot other account and then ban 30days if first time.

Second time caught botting? Again ip check and perma ban on every account caught 2^ time.

For example, one time i didnt change ip, and after the 30days ban i got permaban on the bot account, but the other account spotted with ip check got only a 30 days ban because it was clear and was never involved in botting before.