The WRobot rant (long)

4 minutes ago, scripterx said:

But if you do gathering/mining/profession in a chinese farmer way, I would really like to know how long do you last before getting banned, because no person I know that used wrobot escaped to the banhammer when exploiting these functions.

well my farmaccount runs 8 months without a ban.

2 hours ago, scripterx said:

Yes what, i asked you 3 different questions, yes its not an answer, why im wasting time reply to kids..fuck this

You have valid complaints, and criticisms, but let's keep this civil. There is no reason to start name calling and using curse words.

my quote was not proper but was so tired, but i've read the all thread so was talking about your before sentence.

to do it well

100% sure..Also I used the hack for other situation, like running on the water, trepassing gates without having the keys and nothing happened.. the hack was almost not noticeable. The fault was the bottish movement and overall behaviour of wrobot... something unique that put a bot mark on your head.

And if you happy using this product for "class fight vs mobs in 5man dungeons" and you avoid the ban hammer good for you, I don't want to start a flame because I would really really insult your intelligence if you are using this product in this way. But if you do gathering/mining/profession in a chinese farmer way, I would really like to know how long do you last before getting banned, because no person I know that used wrobot escaped to the banhammer when exploiting these functions.

My main purpose with the bot, is Battlegrounder product and yes i'm happy with it even if they are issues.

At least when i realize that the pvp situation is broken, stuff that i can see only after be geared, happy to do not waste my time to farm manually.

15 hours ago, scripterx said:

But if you do gathering/mining/profession in a chinese farmer way, I would really like to know how long do you last before getting banned, because no person I know that used wrobot escaped to the banhammer when exploiting these functions.

6 months so far, 12 hrs a day, no ban.

15 minutes ago, phem0r said:

6 months so far, 12 hrs a day, no ban.

Where are you botting? Maybe i do something wrong, but my grinding route for rogue looks so bottish, edgy turns, instant facing etc. Nothing to do on x1 server.

8 minutes ago, sowelu said:

Where are you botting? Maybe i do something wrong, but my grinding route for rogue looks so bottish, edgy turns, instant facing etc. Nothing to do on x1 server.

I'm on retail, feral druid, gathering only, runs around in stealth unless farming

6 hours ago, arkhan said:

my quote was not proper but was so tired, but i've read the all thread so was talking about your before sentence.

to do it well

My main purpose with the bot, is Battlegrounder product and yes i'm happy with it even if they are issues.

At least when i realize that the pvp situation is broken, stuff that i can see only after be geared, happy to do not waste my time to farm manually.

The battleground feature I can say is maybe the only safe feature, I myself used it, not only to cap daily bg for arena points, but for honor farming hours and hours, and not even a warning (maybe someone asked: why u release if they are farming at the gy, are u a bot or what? fortunately I was on pc so I replied immediately). Still as already said even the battleground mode has some serious problems, and maps are from vanilla to tbc/wotlk, and looks like the bot never saw them, this is something that need to be fixed, I mean these are maps that never changed in 15 years, can you script the obstacles and the routes? Even with writing my own profiles I had troubles.
And well even using the bot for battlground, its still "exploiting-grinding", kinda like professions, I mean stuff for nolife chinese farmers that  no one wants to do it manually. That's the use of any BOT imho, so you are not on -that category of bot users- that I kinda don't understand.

I mean these are maps that never changed in 15 years, can you script the obstacles and the routes? Even with writing my own profiles I had troubles.

I use my own recorded profile to avoid stuck, seems working (take a look sometimes).

I'm working on a plugin trying to enhance it, but I'm not gonna share this one or if I'll do it not until is working as intended.

And well even using the bot for battlground, its still "exploiting-grinding", kinda like professions, I mean stuff for nolife chinese farmers that  no one wants to do it manually. That's the use of any BOT imho, so you are not on -that category of bot users- that I kinda don't understand.

I've used a lot gathering, fishing and quester on Cataclysm and mop server. running sometime more than 5 days non-stop. Traded golds versus coins on many servers.

Now on tbc and wotlk,  i use more often automaton and grinder, as i don't gold need anymore on both of theses servers.

With good profile you can run longtime and avoid majors problems and yes, even for bg is still exploit, I know the risk.

• 1 month later...

I opened Wroboot today and I noticed a new checkbok "Try to avoid evade mobs" (or something like), I didn't test it but I want to say THANKS, I'm glad you put effort in that and you listened to us.

Also another checkbox "Ignore fighting with players", great. (Didn't test this aswell). Very good.

3 minutes ago, Mikemall said:

battlegrounds = ban to death.

wouldnt say that. honorbuddy at the beginning was a gem for battlegrounds but they stopped developing it so it got wasted.

2 hours ago, scripterx said:

I opened Wroboot today and I noticed a new checkbok "Try to avoid evade mobs" (or something like), I didn't test it but I want to say THANKS, I'm glad you put effort in that and you listened to us.

Also another checkbox "Ignore fighting with players", great. (Didn't test this aswell). Very good.

The latter has been there for at least 4-5 months