The WRobot rant (long)

Well, another account banned, despite me being careful and trying to avoid past mistakes. Yes it lasted a little longer (like 2 weeks maybe, instead of 3 days..) but at the end I got caught. So I was thinking that maybe botting 24/7 and pushing to the limit was way better than botting few hours in hope u dont get caught -living in a fake reality- because you will get caught, oh boy if you'll get caught.

Tried multiple techniques, they ALL failed, some early some later.. What is better, farm 1 day straight and get istant banned or farm few hours at random days and then get banned? Which is more convenient? I don't know honestly. What I know is both methods end in the same way.

So basically I won't use this product anymore, I appreciate the effort put into this project but I can't see a reason to pay again for it.

1) After YEARS, SoTA and IoC battlegrounds are still somehow fucking impossible to script with this bot and you need to avoid them with a plugin, and I think we have some good programmers right here so idk what's the problem. Actually I don't care about the battleground map, what I care is me paying for a bot that sits in my city 24/7 with deserter debuff because all the bgs that pop up on my server are SoTA and IoC.
2) There is an extreme delay in thinking/reacting, for example it runs for 15 seconds against a mountain/wall before realizing that it's stuck, then it tries other paths. Bottish as hell. And you may think the next time it remembers the problem? No, it will do the same thing every single time, unless you blacklist that zone. Try to blacklist every single tree or building in the game let's see how much fun it is.
3) The bot doesn't "learn" anything, it's like teaching 2+2=4 to a kid every single day, and without results. On Eye of the Storm it jumps down and then run backwards under the spawn mountain for unknown reason. On Warsong Gulch instead of jumping down the cliff, it goes left, or back to the base and then tunnel, in order to reach the "zerg zone", and yes I tested and created multiple profiles so I was not using the free mode. I mean, ..seriously?
4) "Suicide mode". Too many suicides: "jump off from here and fall in the emptiness"/"go between 50 enemies and die"/"keep following the player 60 yard away while 5 enemies are butchering me in melee". I mean there is a condition "Enemy near xxx" right? I'm not an expert about C#, but you can read the amount of enemies around and you can't make the bot AVOID the zerg zone if you are alone and make it run backwards instead of jumping into the middle and asking for death basically?? Or avoid following an idiot far away forever because "thats my target idc if i'm being attacked by 10 rogues, that warlock 50 yard over there must die". Also the target sticking is annoying as fuck, you can't change the target, because the bot will auto-target his last target.
5) Trees. They can fuck up the bot completely for hours. I had to use a separate hack and disable trees and object collisions because I can't put every single tree in a blacklist. Also more blacklist>less nodes to gather. Also doesn't matter if you recorded a path without trees, the bot will run into them quite often.
6) "Laggish" and bottish movements. Have you ever seen a priest in bg doing Flash Heal> Step forward > Shadowform > Flash Heal > Step forward > Shadowform > Renew > Step forward > Shadowform ? Or did you ever see someone on a flying mount going up>stop>left>stop>up>stop>left>stop>up.... moving like he is doing some kind of invisible stairs in the air? Or a guy going towards a gather node, dismount, stand still, then mount without gathering and fly away like he forgot the stove on? Did you see any of these??? Well if you do, that was probably a Wrobot user.
7) Evade mobs. I don't even know where to start talking about this.
8) Cheap fight classes. The idea is good, the result is not. Some options are confusing and maybe bugged ("Is Buff" for example). The bot also does what he wants to do, screw the priority and conditions, I saw my priest doing mind flay on targets without dots, when mind flay is at lowest priority and requires SWP+DP+VT before being casted, but whatever. Also there is a painful delay between each spells that is kinda embarassing. You wanna create a good fight class? Go pqr and don''t ever come back. Easier and better.
9) Auction House "bot". It's unbelieavable how you actually included this "bot" inside the bot. I mean what's the point in using this AH if you can't undercut/cancelling/repost? I know you have the potential to write a flawless AH sniper but somehow you prefer to stick with this cheap AH bot that has literally 0 benefits. I mean you already developed a bot that fights in battleground on his own and farm minerals but suddently the AH botting is an issue? I don't get it. I mean with just 1-2 addons and a mouse click recorder you can create an AH sniper bot way powerful than this crappy thing, pretty much delusional
10) Finally, very cheap support from the staff. Tons of bugs and suggestion "confirmed" but still not updated. Topics without replies and explanations, I mean look at this:
https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/6264-gatherer-constantly-stuck-in-flying-up-and-down-loop/?page=2
All I see is "post your log", I posted it and then asked what does an option do, I mean can I ask it or is that a forbidden question to do? I paid for this bot, I think I'm allowed to ask about it since there is no exaplanation of all the functions anywhere. If you exaplain me what does this and what does that I maybe avoid doing stupid question and topics and realize it maybe was my fault of not knowing how to set up the bot.

But if we don't get explanations, or fixes about all these points I made (and there are many others for sure), and we get banned day after day, what's the damn point? I collected more bans with wrobot, than back in days when I was botting with autoit and other shitty bots, no joke.

The point is you should focus on improving the overall "happiness" of the customers, after almost 2 years I can definitely say I am NOT satisfied. I go back to my pqrs/autoit/clickrecorders because that's the safest way for me, what I do now is basically paying for being banned.

I hope you fix these problems, no hate. Peace.

5) Trees. They can fuck up the bot completely for hours. I had to use a separate hack and disable trees and object collisions because I can't put every single tree in a blacklist. Also more blacklist>less nodes to gather. Also doesn't matter if you recorded a path without trees, the bot will run into them quite often.

Are you sure you were banned because of WRobot and not for using the hacks?

Never got banned because of Wrobot, only because Honorbuddy has made Blizzard hate bots. And I was using grinding, archeology, gathering, wrotation, automatron, pet battle and fisherbot.

But I must admit some points you did make are valid, especially the behavior of the bot and how it trys to deal with problems which occur very often. :sad:

Anyway, you shouldnt bot battlegrounds because that is a guaranteed way to get banned.

4 hours ago, Avvi said:

Are you sure you were banned because of WRobot and not for using the hacks?

100% sure..Also I used the hack for other situation, like running on the water, trepassing gates without having the keys and nothing happened.. the hack was almost not noticeable. The fault was the bottish movement and overall behaviour of wrobot... something unique that put a bot mark on your head.

4 hours ago, wlhr said:

Never got banned because of Wrobot, only because Honorbuddy has made Blizzard hate bots. And I was using grinding, archeology, gathering, wrotation, automatron, pet battle and fisherbot.

But I must admit some points you did make are valid, especially the behavior of the bot and how it trys to deal with problems which occur very often. :sad:

Anyway, you shouldnt bot battlegrounds because that is a guaranteed way to get banned.

Actually the battlegrounder is the only feature that didn't end up with a ban (maybe because i was deserter 80% of time..). Still, I received whispers about me being suspicious bot in bg,  but no bans at all.  Every ban I collected was while using professions/gatherer/grinder. In total there are more than 20 account gone between me and friends.

18 minutes ago, forerun said:

Yea that path finding system is quite well - in beta stage. Solution? A global file with blackliist containing all possible trees and other obstacles? At least that will not force me to use wmo hacks ^^

The problem, has already mentioned, if even you put every single tree/bush/rock/hill in blacklist (which results in a 70-80% loss of node to gather) is the bot ignoring the path you recorded and going towards these objects almost every single time. While I recorded my path I did 2-3 times a "test" route and finally I recorded a final, perfect, flawless profile that avoided these objects at all, there is no possibility I said to the bot "take this way to gather that node", but still it happens. The blacklist feature imho should be used on tricky zones like a node in the middle of 10 mobs, or a node spawned on a very weird and difficult place to reach..not a node behind a tree or a small hill.

Ahh well becuase you dont understand how the gathering bot works :) Everytime where node is in scan range ( you can set it in global settings ) the bot is breaking the standard route and searching routine is generating shortest way to the node. Sometimes between player and the node are trees rocks or other crap and well the pathfinding routine is 'blind' to that things sometimes? ) (well soooome times) and bot will try to get the node and stuck on that crap. The  solution? Reduce searching range to 20 yards and fly over the ground 20 yards when recording. ( i have a tool to set the point exactly 20 yards above the ground and only when I wish the point is added ) I created a perfect path and the bot can fly around 8 hours without any crazy ideas and the water - yest the water just fly higher to prevent some crazy water digging :P And all above all - the bot is for ground mount not for flying mount and the fly mount's landing procedures and avoiding are well - in beta.

3) The bot doesn't "learn" anything, it's like teaching 2+2=4 to a kid every single day, and without results. On Eye of the Storm it jumps down and then run backwards under the spawn mountain for unknown reason. On Warsong Gulch instead of jumping down the cliff, it goes left, or back to the base and then tunnel, in order to reach the "zerg zone", and yes I tested and created multiple profiles so I was not using the free mode. I mean, ..seriously?

The bot will run back to the first recorded point onf a profile once it reaches the last waypoint. Just start recording your first waypoint further down. It always uses pathing to find the closest waypoint if it's further than 10 yards or so.

1 hour ago, forerun said:

Ahh well becuase you dont understand how the gathering bot works :) Everytime where node is in scan range ( you can set it in global settings ) the bot is breaking the standard route and searching routine is generating shortest way to the node. Sometimes between player and the node are trees rocks or other crap and well the pathfinding routine is 'blind' to that things sometimes? ) (well soooome times) and bot will try to get the node and stuck on that crap. The  solution? Reduce searching range to 20 yards and fly over the ground 20 yards when recording. ( i have a tool to set the point exactly 20 yards above the ground and only when I wish the point is added ) I created a perfect path and the bot can fly around 8 hours without any crazy ideas and the water - yest the water just fly higher to prevent some crazy water digging :P And all above all - the bot is for ground mount not for flying mount and the fly mount's landing procedures and avoiding are well - in beta.

I recorded a perfect path (and it wasn't easy), I was flying at a normal height, not over trees and not touching or going near any ground object, just mid-air... I would really want to take a video of the crazy things I saw with my recorded path but well, i cba to loose another account honestly.

53 minutes ago, Matenia said:

The bot will run back to the first recorded point onf a profile once it reaches the last waypoint. Just start recording your first waypoint further down. It always uses pathing to find the closest waypoint if it's further than 10 yards or so.

As already said I wasn't using the free mode, so I recorded my own path for every battleground. The only path working (almost) perfectly was arathi basin, because there are no cliffs to jump down, its a flat land where you can just run in circle over and over again, no matter where you spawn. On warsong gulch you spawn on a mountain, on eye on the storm you start again on a high mountain..and even if you start recording the path right when you touch the ground, it keeps doing weird movements or trying to go back to the spawn point, I tried recording many profile but ended up using the free mode because it was less suspicious. For example on Warsong Gulch it shouldnt be a deal where is my first waypoint (like you said), it could be on the middle map or on the enemy's flag room, the thing that is clearly broken is the way the bot decides to reach that point, like it doesnt know the map and try going blindfolded and see how it can reach that. I mean Warsong Gulch its vanilla, what is like 12 years old content? Is it so hard to script to avoid going tunnels or jump straight off the spawn cliff instead of taking the left route to reach the middle?? Who the hell goes left after resurrecting on warsong gulch? This is what kinda triggers me, not asking to go into the houses and take berserk or healing buff, but at least know how to reach fast the middle zone without taking the craziest paths possible..

You didn't understand what I said at all (btw, not using free mode without a profile will also work okay-ish, trying to fight at bases and stuff but can get you deserter).
I said to start recording your profile for EoTS at a base (first waypoints) then circle all bases. At the end, it will run back to the first to the first point.

I made my own Battlegrounder product where instead of running back to the first point, it can either use pathing or reverse the path. 
Honestly, my biggest problem with Battlegrounder is the lack of "human" behavior. Pirox even worked better by being able to "defend" bases, even tap them if necessary.

I had the idea of getting this to work for wRobot, but it's a ton of work and you don't get banned on Warmane anyway.

1 hour ago, Matenia said:

You didn't understand what I said at all (btw, not using free mode without a profile will also work okay-ish, trying to fight at bases and stuff but can get you deserter).
I said to start recording your profile for EoTS at a base (first waypoints) then circle all bases. At the end, it will run back to the first to the first point.

I made my own Battlegrounder product where instead of running back to the first point, it can either use pathing or reverse the path. 
Honestly, my biggest problem with Battlegrounder is the lack of "human" behavior. Pirox even worked better by being able to "defend" bases, even tap them if necessary.

I had the idea of getting this to work for wRobot, but it's a ton of work and you don't get banned on Warmane anyway.

It's what I did for EoTs, I recored multiple profiles, but the best I got were two ones: one starting right before bases, just when you hit the ground after ressing, then circle through bases and eventually middle (obviously after the path has finished it was returning to spawn point, under the mountain, which I kinda hated). The other one had first waypoint before the road to the flag, and then starting circle through the bases and middle randomly, pretty much like the Arathi Basin profile. All profiles were starting and ending at the same position, in order to achieve a smooth loop. Still, If i remember right, both of profiles after the resurrection on the start graveyard, the bot was going backward kinda suiciding (falling) itself behind mountains, then stuck for a bit, and finally found the way to go back up to the recorded point.

Also I remember it stucking on Mage Tower ground textures, near the graveyard (where floor isn't flated, it's kinda made of small spiky hills and it keeps jumping to unstuck when character falls down there). Obviously I didn't record that position but you know if you get feared or thunderstorm or typhoon or whatever you can end up there for some reason..So this is a big problem.
Same with the middle section where there is the flag, i saw it often suiciding itself into the void, or going back to the ramp to reach the middle, then stuck into the rocks, and falling down again on the lower ramp, and going up again, then stuck, falling down, and looping forever.. But this can be avoided by not going on middle, not a big issue actually but still annoying.

The defend bases is an awesome feature which I didn't test but I think it must be a built-in thing by default (like a switch, off-on), I don't like much the idea of using 100 plugins to compensate these bot "holes"

Yes you don't get banned on that server for BGs , in fact years ago I wasnt using any custom profile or fight classes, and there were not consequences despite me looking bottish 100%. I think they know, but they simply don't care, for some reason. Last months I was using my own paths and custom fight classes in BGs just to be safer, but well I had problems with stuck on textures, or suiciding 1vs30 (i set the ally/horde ratio and other options to avoid this, but no results, the bot imho should automatically understand that going towards 1vs10 is a death, so it should turn around and choose another path, this is what I'm talking about..)

The thing that bothers me is I use it like few hours at days, just to get some gems, or get few golds for repairs/enchant (i barely do pve, i just do arenas and i cba to do pve things like grinding) and I get banned every single time, and meanwhile if you go on northrend you can see Druids in flight form with 15k health gathering 24/7 eveywhere without getting banned, and without getting stuck or doing weird movements, or looping into circles and stuff like that.. Not to mention all the AH bots...I guess they have a better bot program, or they are chinese farmers under stimulants, I don't know.

It's not only about BG, Gathering and AH bot, grinder stucks alot, do shit shings alot and you have to black list all the trees and doors and walls. Quester got even more bugs, some options and functions don't work. I'm new here, but some bugs were reported like 1.5 years ago, and still nothing.

On 17.9.2017 at 3:36 PM, scripterx said:

Do you believe this fucking idiot after adding every nearby NPC to database (repair), it went from ZULDRAK all the way back to BOREAN TUNDRA in mount just to repair? Can u believe to this? Im speechless.

I do believe this, it happpened to me as well.

The problem is the bot doesnt seem to get any development in most of his behaviour things like "stop fucking attack an evading minion for hours"

6 minutes ago, Kalos72 said:

Have any of you reported these problems to Driodz?  Given logs and the like?

Pissing and moaning without offering the information needed to fix the problems would be, let's just say bad.

Did you read the forum before posting your false accusations?

Don't get snarky with me bro, if you dont like the program stop paying for it.  I removed my comment to try not and stir the pot but if you want to get me going, have at it.  You pay what $3 bucks a month, not alot for what we get if you ask me.

I run a half a dozen profiles on 8 different accounts and they all run flawlessly.  If your having issues maybe its just not something the program can support but making a public post to bitch about your $3 investment is ridiculous.

I am done here....

Hello,

Honestly the BG bot isn't a priority for me, I even regret having released it (because now I can not delete it). The BG bot destroys the game (for legit users), the BGs are sensed to be fun to play. I do WRobot to help in repetitive tasks (gathering, leveling, quests...), but not to bother the other players (otherwise I would also do cheats/hacks...), and this product works with default settings (on live servers) (even if you have to keep an eye on it). And if you use a separate hack and disable trees and object collisions you can understand why you get banned (cheat is easy to detect).

6: This depend maintly of your fightclass

7: https://wrobot.eu/files/file/1085-evadehate/

9: This problem is caused by the option "Randomize path" (in product settings) when you profile contains positions near the ground (or if you use profile with underground positions).

Yes WRobot is not perfect (it is a software, not a human), WRobot for official server is probably better (less bugs) than WRobot for private servers, I have a big list of bugs/suggestions to do, but with good profile/fightclass (gatherer, grinder, quester) you can run more than 10 hours per day WRobot without problem and no more one stuck by hours (this in all version, private or official servers), but for that you need to adapt your profile at WRobot, and not wait than WRobot adapts to your profile. And WRobot is probably the more advanced bot for private servers, if you found another bot better do not hesitate to use him.

I repeat that I know that WRobot is not perfect and that I agree with you on some of your remarks , but you exaggerate, look at the ban reports and you will see than the number of bans is very little. You can use WRobot  several hours per day during several years without problem if you use good profiles/fightclasses. Now, why you, you get ban all few days/weeks while anothers use WRobot since several years without ban (like me)? I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...

Well you say battleground bot is "ruining" the game, tell me more about fucking druids with flight form and 280% speed not even dismounting and ninjaing every herbalism node 24/7... that is something totally fine for you then?

My fightclasses are good, and honestly I don't see the point in using all that weird and slow stuff when i can just pqr and have 10x better results for a bot rotation.

If someone developed a plugin for "Evade hate", why don't you just put it inside the bot automatically, why we need to download 40 thousands of plugins to compensate every bug?

9) I'm not using randomize path. I even attached a screenshot. Do you read or what? :| I don't spend hours recording a perfect route avoiding all collisions to run wrobot with "randomize path" option ON.

And don't blame other hacks, because they are the most safe thing I've ever used, even when teleport was working, NEVER got caught a single time and I abused that shit for long time. (talking obviously on private server, i dont play retail) Now you can still do something like walk on water, trepassing some doors, climb mountains, but i guarantee that is not the reason you get banned, I mean do you really think GMs are looking for guys who walks on water? They don't even ban wintraders and rangehackers, and scripts in arena, come on.

For sure you can not be banned, I mean if you use only the party mode for dungeon with your classfight, who the hell cares and will notice? I mean a bot is used 90% of time to farm professions and golds, if you do a "safe" use of this bot like "omg i cant press 1-2-3 on my class while fighting this mob because im too retarded" then you have a problem, sorry, same with people using pqr rotations. The bot is created to ruin the game, gather all the day, sniper AH, farm honor and so on.. stop finding excuses, if you don't need these, you don't need the bot. So if you use the bot to be a chinese farmer (like you should do, not blaming) then you have short life, at least with this bot, that's pretty sure, i've lost every, single, character that has been running wrobot. End of the story. And no I didnt run the same profiles/fight classes/behaviours/settings, I changed and tested everything, something lasted less, something lasted more.

And still I say it's an amazing product despite all the bugs, but paying that much (not to mention from 15Euro to 19,90Euro) is not okay for me, maybe when the product will be more cured I'll use it back... Before this, I was using retard auto-it bots or click recorder just to farm the daily bg for arena points, or anti-afk, and never got banned, when I put my hands on worobot my "wow life" has only been worse. Hope you put some more effort in the project and pay attention to the users..

By the way, It's not obvious that everytime someone gets banned comes here to report and cry, most of bot users I know for experience (not saying they are all using wrobot), just create another account and start again, and after the ban, create another toon, again and again, but thats the life of a chinese farmer, so making statistics about users and banned users based on reports on forum is not the correct way.

Best luck

What's the point in botting in BG's? Or anything PvP or PvE.. Just seems like you're not even playing the game at all at that point, so why not just cancel your sub and move on. If you don't want to get banned, don't bot.

All i do is gatherer on a 2nd account and I've been using wrobot for 6 months now farming 12hrs a day with no ban. On a lower pop realm and running in prowl all the time.

You could always use HB, heh.

Honestly for used a bunch of bots on multiple games, i can clearly said that bot is great (not flawless of course) and cheap.

I remember botting on rift and aion, theses bots was very terrible with a high price 10€ per month. (not LoS, collision detection and so on) but as it the only bot there people do deal with.

I also remember how i was happy to see a working bot for private wow, which is keeping update and working on its lacking.

Sure they are things who are annoying, need tries and times to understand how its work and other things you cannot fix.

So far i've never got a ban on any server (lucky or not, time gonna say it).

Well you say battleground bot is "ruining" the game, tell me more about fucking druids with flight form and 280% speed not even dismounting and ninjaing every herbalism node 24/7... that is something totally fine for you then?

Sorry to say that but for me they are a difference between use a bot and hack (as you claim used it), bot do not really ruining the game, well not at the same point with Hack.

Hack completely  ruining game, seeing people who are flying in bg and insta win, or kill you without even touch them because they tp  ( i'm not saying you're doing that.) AND is for that reason i bought the bot (mainly pvp player) .

PQR also ruining an entire expansion, which is my favorite (MoP), seeing  a bg filled with cockx's profiles, theses profiles are completly fucking up the pvp

Each people can have is own point of view, i can understand yours but mine is different on some point.

I wish you a nice journey through the game.

8 hours ago, scripterx said:

My fightclasses are good, and honestly I don't see the point in using all that weird and slow stuff when i can just pqr and have 10x better results for a bot rotation.

If someone developed a plugin for "Evade hate", why don't you just put it inside the bot automatically, why we need to download 40 thousands of plugins to compensate every bug?

9) I'm not using randomize path. I even attached a screenshot. Do you read or what? :| I don't spend hours recording a perfect route avoiding all collisions to run wrobot with "randomize path" option ON.

And don't blame other hacks, because they are the most safe thing I've ever used, even when teleport was working, NEVER got caught a single time and I abused that shit for long time. (talking obviously on private server, i dont play retail) Now you can still do something like walk on water, trepassing some doors, climb mountains, but i guarantee that is not the reason you get banned, I mean do you really think GMs are looking for guys who walks on water? They don't even ban wintraders and rangehackers, and scripts in arena, come on.

For sure you can not be banned, I mean if you use only the party mode for dungeon with your classfight, who the hell cares and will notice? I mean a bot is used 90% of time to farm professions and golds, if you do a "safe" use of this bot like "omg i cant press 1-2-3 on my class while fighting this mob because im too retarded" then you have a problem, sorry, same with people using pqr rotations. The bot is created to ruin the game, gather all the day, sniper AH, farm honor and so on.. stop finding excuses, if you don't need these, you don't need the bot. So if you use the bot to be a chinese farmer (like you should do, not blaming) then you have short life, at least with this bot, that's pretty sure, i've lost every, single, character that has been running wrobot. End of the story. And no I didnt run the same profiles/fight classes/behaviours/settings, I changed and tested everything, something lasted less, something lasted more.

And still I say it's an amazing product despite all the bugs, but paying that much (not to mention from 15Euro to 19,90Euro) is not okay for me, maybe when the product will be more cured I'll use it back... Before this, I was using retard auto-it bots or click recorder just to farm the daily bg for arena points, or anti-afk, and never got banned, when I put my hands on worobot my "wow life" has only been worse. Hope you put some more effort in the project and pay attention to the users..

By the way, It's not obvious that everytime someone gets banned comes here to report and cry, most of bot users I know for experience (not saying they are all using wrobot), just create another account and start again, and after the ban, create another toon, again and again, but thats the life of a chinese farmer, so making statistics about users and banned users based on reports on forum is not the correct way.

Best luck

What's comical is that you're coming here to whine about a program that has definitely earned most of the people here using it a solid amount of gold, cash, or both...

Because you lost what, 15-20 accounts between you and multiple 'friends'??

So what?!??  Some of us have lost that many accounts each, but we realize that it's all a part of the game, the 'ebb and flow of botting', if you will...

Then I continue to read and you're bitching about F2P accounts on a private server being banned??!?!

Are you serious??

You lost all of your 'hard earned' effort and time on a private server??

GTFO with your sniveling bullshit already... ffs.

:rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, arkhan said:

Sorry to say that but for me they are a difference between use a bot and hack (as you claim used it), bot do not really ruining the game, well not at the same point with Hack.

Hack completely  ruining game, seeing people who are flying in bg and insta win, or kill you without even touch them because they tp  ( i'm not saying you're doing that.) AND is for that reason i bought the bot (mainly pvp player) .

PQR also ruining an entire expansion, which is my favorite (MoP), seeing  a bg filled with cockx's profiles, theses profiles are completly fucking up the pvp

Druid with 280% means faster mount, not speedhack, learn the difference. Its not an hack, and if you combine druid with swift flight form + herbalism bot I guarantee you will have a bad time tryint to stop them, trust me, that is really game breaking for anyone who tried farming in a legit way. Pqr is dog, if you use it on pve youre just retarded, if you use it on pvp you are a retarded warrior, I don't have anything else to say about that shit and its not relevant to this topic

And overall, u keep hating just because i "whine", but you dont fucking understand that a BOT is a FUCKING BOT so no matter what function you use (gather, grinder, auction house) its still something that does actions while you scratch your balls, so every fucking function included in this product is technically against ToS, thus bannable and ruining the game, stop making comparison, even a simple autoclicker could ruin the game for legit players. So If I pay for a BOT that let me exploit the game, i want to exploit, I don't want to be banned because the product isnt working or is working half.

It doesnt matter if im playing on a private or not. Or well it matters even more, because I understand a bot for lastest retail patch, which needs informations and content keeps changing so it may be buggish, but guess what, im playing on fucking WOTLK servers which is 10 years old expansion so I automatically assume the wrobot already has inside every map since vanilla to WOTLK, it knows where are trees, where are terrains glitches, where is the shortest road, why going inside alterac valley caves isn't a great idea..this is the point. I don't know how this product work on retail, but the results on wotlk expansion who never changed since 10+ years are very cheap.

And if you happy using this product for "class fight vs mobs in 5man dungeons" and you avoid the ban hammer good for you, I don't want to start a flame because I would really really insult your intelligence if you are using this product in this way. But if you do gathering/mining/profession in a chinese farmer way, I would really like to know how long do you last before getting banned, because no person I know that used wrobot escaped to the banhammer when exploiting these functions.

24 minutes ago, Hapiguy said:

What's comical is that you're coming here to whine about a program that has definitely earned most of the people here using it a solid amount of gold, cash, or both...

Because you lost what, 15-20 accounts between you and multiple 'friends'??

So what?!??  Some of us have lost that many accounts each, but we realize that it's all a part of the game, the 'ebb and flow of botting', if you will...

Then I continue to read and you're bitching about F2P accounts on a private server being banned??!?!

Are you serious??

You lost all of your 'hard earned' effort and time on a private server??

GTFO with your sniveling bullshit already... ffs.

:rolleyes:

So what, are u bullying me because I play on a private server (which is not completely F2P btw)? What you mean, that you are superior because you play on retail ?

Wait, what, you PAY to play?

Wait, you dont play, but you PAY a bot to play for you?? Tell me more, let me grab some food and a nice sofa, this is interesting.