Support

22 minutes ago, athf said:

My bot keeps running into melee range and back out and never uses bow skills. I tried a different FC and didn't have this issue. Is it a setting somewhere? Thanks!

*Edit NVM just changed my combat range in the settings.

Glad you figured it out. ?

i have an issue with all Hunter FC and maybe you can help  every time it tried to rez my pet it gets partially done and then interrupts the cast. also when I'm casting mend pet it will essentially spam it until I'm out of mana and doesn't actually wait the full duration. Is this a latency issue?

3 minutes ago, athf said:

i have an issue with all Hunter FC and maybe you can help  every time it tried to rez my pet it gets partially done and then interrupts the cast. also when I'm casting mend pet it will essentially spam it until I'm out of mana and doesn't actually wait the full duration. Is this a latency issue?

Sounds weird.
it's not supposed to be casting anything while casting. Sounds like you changed something in the configs of WRobot. Try reinstalling wrobot into a new folder. ?

18 minutes ago, athf said:

You can increase latency in: Settings --> Enter Advanced Settings --> Other options (tab) --> Latency

I set my latency to 400-600 on most servers ?

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Puffmutti said:

Aspect of the monkey isnt working with low level

Of course is does. I will bet that you have aspect of the hawk on.
You obviously can't have both. ?

I'm running Vanilla Beastmaster - Hunter  and the bot completes the backtracking, but doesn't turn around enough to shoot his bow. So i get the error "Target needs to be in front of you". If I slightly turn the bot, he starts to fire shots. I'm running 1.3.0

42 minutes ago, payyn518 said:

I'm running Vanilla Beastmaster - Hunter  and the bot completes the backtracking, but doesn't turn around enough to shoot his bow. So i get the error "Target needs to be in front of you". If I slightly turn the bot, he starts to fire shots. I'm running 1.3.0

First of all, try and reinstall wrobot and/or wow without any plugins/addons installed. Then add your plugins/addons one at a time, untill the error occurs again. Then you know what plugin/addon is causing it.
Secondly, what product are you using?

I downloaded the latest version of Wrobot and have the global settings back to default and no plugins and the bot still does the same thing. It runs away from the target and acts like its going to shoot, but is unable because it says the target is not in front of me. I'm running the latest version of your vanilla beast mastery fight class. Also no wow addons. 

Just fyi, it doesn't happen all the time. It only occurs when the bot completes the backtracking.

37 minutes ago, payyn518 said:

I downloaded the latest version of Wrobot and have the global settings back to default and no plugins and the bot still does the same thing. It runs away from the target and acts like its going to shoot, but is unable because it says the target is not in front of me. I'm running the latest version of your vanilla beast mastery fight class. Also no wow addons. 

Just fyi, it doesn't happen all the time. It only occurs when the bot completes the backtracking.

few people reported this with my FC and i assume we are using similar code to get turn / run to work.

Most people found toggling click to move / use LUA to move in the advanced WRobot options fixed it.

A few found the fix the res has to be the same as the screen wow ( Vsync on)  for it to turn. 

.. my 2C- good luck.

payn whats your latency on k3.  i get it alot as well when on proxy from u.s. far away from server.  Ordush is prolly near server so doesn't get the lag enough to have that target behind u bullshit when its in front but bow wont shoot  think its the latency over 300 issue.

5 hours ago, payyn518 said:

around 350. I was able to replicate the issue even after getting around 222 ms

It's really weird, because i am not getting this issue at all.
Not even on proxy.
Please try turning on CTM. see if t changes anything, basically i have done everything that can be done to fix the issue.
I even have MovementManager.Face(ObjectManager.Target);   in the end of the movement code, so it honestly sounds like a wrobot bug, that is happening to you for some odd reason. It's very hard to fix something i can't replicate.

I take these bug reports very seriously, and until now I've managed to fix 100% of all the bugs reported. (Although 95% of the bugs reported, has not been caused by my fightclass).

Edited by Ordush

33 minutes ago, payyn518 said:

I created some new bots and the melee is even having the issue with facing. I did test with CTM and Lue being on, but that didn't resolve the issue.

You are running with your client forced to 60 Hz, vsync on and ALL of your monitors running at 60 Hz?

I was testing this issue on another character on another pc with a different resolution and it works fine. I'm guessing the resolution or something along those lines is the root cause. I just need to figure out what is causing the problem.

2 hours ago, payyn518 said:

I was testing this issue on another character on another pc with a different resolution and it works fine. I'm guessing the resolution or something along those lines is the root cause. I just need to figure out what is causing the problem.

PLEASE do tell if you figure out what the issue is. So i can add it to the FAQ. ?

• 2 weeks later...

my bot keep running back and forth toward the mob. idk if I missed something.. but ive tried different resolution and vsync on/off.. also with ctm always the same problem.. tried another free hunter FC and didnt have any problem.