Support

28 minutes ago, slashy3 said:

my bot keep running back and forth toward the mob. idk if I missed something.. but ive tried different resolution and vsync on/off.. also with ctm always the same problem.. tried another free hunter FC and didnt have any problem.

Try changing the range on the last page. set it to 30 then back to 25.

It's an issue that happens to some people, i'm yet to figure out why. ?

You need to turn OFF pet tank when you are in a dungeon. ?
That is the ONLY target control that the fightclass, if it changes target besides that, then it's not the fightclass doing it. ?

Just now, zwirbel said:

Hi,

is there any option to let the bot feed the pet , without changing food in the "Pet Food Area" manually ?

Not yet, i have been swamped with work the last couple of months, so i haven't had time to add features. It will be added though.
HOWEVER
You can turn off feed pet, and use the plugin for auto pet feed. ?

1 minute ago, Ordush said:

Not yet, i have been swamped with work the last couple of months, so i haven't had time to add features. It will be added though.
HOWEVER
You can turn off feed pet, and use the plugin for auto pet feed. ?

Thank you for your help and the fast reply ?

- if my pet tanking keep switching between melee and range every 2 sec which case any one see it will know its bot 100%

- not feeding pet even i did the set up for the food name.

- keep switch pet to passive mode which end up me to die every time since pet not fighting.

- some time its ignoring  my died pet and not revive it.

- some time the camera on target with out attacking it and even with out targeting it for 10 ~ 10 sec.

2 hours ago, hrt said:

- if my pet tanking keep switching between melee and range every 2 sec which case any one see it will know its bot 100%

- not feeding pet even i did the set up for the food name.

- keep switch pet to passive mode which end up me to die every time since pet not fighting.

- some time its ignoring  my died pet and not revive it.

- some time the camera on target with out attacking it and even with out targeting it for 10 ~ 10 sec.

As I replied to you in your mail
You have something fucking up your set-up please read the FAQ.
I even added a link for the FAQ.

If reinstalling wow/wrobot and ONLY adding my fightclass, does not solve your issues. Then you can come back here! ?

And I think everyones issue with the pet switching targets is due to the Pet Tank option being toggled on, I turned it off, no more issues.

1 hour ago, Jono said:

And I think everyones issue with the pet switching targets is due to the Pet Tank option being toggled on, I turned it off, no more issues.

pet switching target?
The way pet tank works is that the pet TANKS the mobs, so if you get aggro on a mob, the pet will attack that mob until it has aggro, then it will move to the next mob.
If the pet has aggro on everything, it will target the mob with the lowest hp. This is fully intended.

2 hours ago, Jono said:

Seems to spam Wing Clip when toggled, not reapplying when it runs out

I'm not sure i understand? So it's spamming Wing Clip, but not when the mob doesn't have it?
Edit: I just looked at my code, must have been drunk when i wrote that code ... lol..
Yes it does spam wing clip if it's on. even if the target has wing clip already.
I will fix this in the next update.

Edited by Ordush

Im having an issue with the autoshotting. It keeps interrupting itself. When looking in what the bot is doing, its spamming autoattack, which turns it on and off. Any solution to this?

3 hours ago, Zarcho said:

Im having an issue with the autoshotting. It keeps interrupting itself. When looking in what the bot is doing, its spamming autoattack, which turns it on and off. Any solution to this?

Try adding auto shoot to your action bar. sometimes the code that reads from memory can be slow, there is also a "backup" that checks actionbar ?

26 minutes ago, Zarcho said:

TY ? that solved it! It was so clunky before with it interrupting itself

Yeah, not sure why, but for some users wrobot just doesn't like memory reading. ?
I will add it as an auto feature next update. ?

Hi Ordush! First of all, great fightclass, I love that you can change settings on the fly without stopping the rotation.

I have a suggestion that maybe you should add logic to check if the mob is in melee range and not to cast hunter's mark if that's the case if you either don't have a  pet (pet has died) or you are too close to the mob and forced to melee. As it looks silly before you get your pet at 10 that everything you run up to and melee the rotation casts hunter's mark.

I know i can just disable it, but generally for afkability especially on a new toon you want to be casting hunter's mark for your initial range burst.

Looking forward to the next update, I know you're improving/implementing quite a few things!

Also not sure what this is, but it's spamming my log.. however the rotation seems to be working fine.

[E] 01:49:40 - [My fightclass] ERROR: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at LuaUtils.GetSpellRemainingCD(String spellName)
   at Main.CombatRotationMelee()
   at Main.Rotation()

Also doesn't seem to cast aspect of the monkey, I'm only level 9 though so not sure if it prioritizes certain things over it, but I just went ahead and cast it myself. It is enabled though..

Doof, I think the error is the aspect of the monkey failing to cast, i guess it's broken at the moment. ?

1 minute ago, Ordush said:

I will think about the Mark thing, read the FAQ, you have hawk on, can't have both monkey and hawk.

Thanks for the quick response Ordush.

Actually In this particular event I didn't have hawk on, only aspect of the monkey (which I was toggling myself) as i'm having to babysit the bot  a little bit. I just learned hawk and now only have hawk on with monkey turned to off.

I'm still getting this error over and over again though however, I can send you my log if you'd like.

[E] 03:57:30 - [My fightclass] ERROR: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at LuaUtils.GetSpellRemainingCD(String spellName)
   at Main.CombatRotationMelee()
   at Main.Rotation()