Support

On 7/8/2018 at 5:33 AM, Ordush said:

PLEASE read the FAQ lol

Hi again Ordush, Is there anyway to disable backtracking but still have the character simply backup in a straight line or something? The pathing logic for backtracking has gotten me killed more often then not. It will always go the opposite way of what would be an otherwise safe/controllable situation, pulling more mobs, running into groups of mobs despite me using HMP and having avoid groups of 3 or more etc. Also It seems really rather buggy if the target is not in line of sight, on a ledge/mountain, or on a ramp, It'll either run back and forth constantly, jump off and pace back and forth etc which is really obvious botting mannerisms if another player were to pass by and see when it gets stuck in one of the loops.

Not saying it's your fault since I know Wrobot has it's quirks but just any advice on how to get some better  performance out of it would be highly appreciated, I also want to note that It refuses to serpent sting undead, apparitions, skeletons even though it's set to "ON" and they are not immune to the spell, while as on elementals which are immune to serpent sting it will spam the skill just burning mana. Also a final suggestion I think that might be pretty good to implement, is similar to the pet tanking targetting why not have all mobs tagged with serpent sting and maintain the uptime? I would pay more for such features as it makes crowd control a lot easier!

Please post your ideas in the suggestions page.
Secondly the backtracking needs to be rewritten. First it did straight line backtracking, then people complained about that, then i changed it to this system, now people are complaining about that. Not sure what to do to keep everybody happy.

I am going on a festival the next two weeks.

9 hours ago, Ordush said:

Please post your ideas in the suggestions page.
Secondly the backtracking needs to be rewritten. First it did straight line backtracking, then people complained about that, then i changed it to this system, now people are complaining about that. Not sure what to do to keep everybody happy.

I am going on a festival the next two weeks.

Maybe add the option for both? or can It be implemented that It pulses backtracking every like lets say 30 seconds, if it's stuck in "target is not in line of sight" or "target is too close" and the user moves the bot manually the script for backtracking sleeps for 30 more seconds. It's way too aggressive as it is right now, and I usually opt to turn it off so I can get through the fight, then turn it back on to run again.

I'll post my suggestions.

14 minutes ago, hunterproject11 said:

hey so I bought the hunter bot. The thing is it's always trying to shoot the bow in all directions itll just keep turning and turning flipping and flipping how to fix this?

It's obviously something that is wrong with your setup. It's not something i've had happening before.

Two suggestions: 1: try a reinstall of wrobot to a new folder, 2: try looking through this topic see if something relates to your issue. Maybe there is an answer ?

if neither works, check the FAQ, else come back here.

I am on a festival atm and can therefore only provide limited support

1 hour ago, hunterproject11 said:

hey so I bought the hunter bot. The thing is it's always trying to shoot the bow in all directions itll just keep turning and turning flipping and flipping how to fix this?

Try toggling click to move in wrobot advanced options or playing with Vsync.

1 hour ago, hunterproject11 said:

are u playing on K3? i had same problem there but didn' have on elysium  / Ndale.

VERY frustrated! Still getting this error for the past 2 days and no help what so ever beside saying Read the FAQ.... GREAT HELP!

Error I am getting

[E] 21:41:18 - [My fightclass] ERROR: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) at LuaUtils.GetSpellRemainingCD(String spellName) at Main.PreCombatRotation() at Main.Rotation()

HERE IS WHAT I DID!

uninstall the bot/ wow client completely deleted all.

uninstall : Direct x , Microsoft >net Framework 4.6, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010.. and reinstall them.

Than downloaded a fresh copy of the WOW client installed it in C:game/wow

Downloaded a fresh copy of the bot installed in the C:game/WRobot dragged my FC into the fight class.

Worked fine for a min or 2 and than the god damm error popped again..

CAN you help me or please just refund me? So I can move forward and delete this hunter I was planning to make.

13 hours ago, Kr8zycdn said:

VERY frustrated! Still getting this error for the past 2 days and no help what so ever beside saying Read the FAQ.... GREAT HELP!

Error I am getting

[E] 21:41:18 - [My fightclass] ERROR: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) at LuaUtils.GetSpellRemainingCD(String spellName) at Main.PreCombatRotation() at Main.Rotation()

HERE IS WHAT I DID!

uninstall the bot/ wow client completely deleted all.

uninstall : Direct x , Microsoft >net Framework 4.6, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010.. and reinstall them.

Than downloaded a fresh copy of the WOW client installed it in C:game/wow

Downloaded a fresh copy of the bot installed in the C:game/WRobot dragged my FC into the fight class.

Worked fine for a min or 2 and than the god damm error popped again..

CAN you help me or please just refund me? So I can move forward and delete this hunter I was planning to make.

Also gonna copy paste from the FAQ here. Last question in the FAQ:

On 4/24/2018 at 3:14 PM, Ordush said:

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
Here you will find the answers to most of your questions.
If your issue is not in this list, feel free to seek help in the support channel that fits the fightclass you're using.

[Q] = Questions
[A] = Answer

[Q]: The xml file is only containing 1 line of code, is this a scam?
[A]: No, this is not a scam. All my fightclasses are encrypted, WRobot reads the encryption key then it loads all my code.

[Q]: I have loaded the file, but nothing happens in-game (no interface).?
[A]: This can be because of a few reasons:
1) Your game client is not English.
2) Your WRobot is only trial version If it's not any of these two then get help in the support.
3) You have the settings stored from a pre v2.0.0, they are messing with the new version. Go to wrobot/settings folder and delete anything with "Ordush" in the name.
4) Your WRobot setup, has a setting set to something that breaks the fightclass. Try making a new WRobot install, in a new folder.

[Q]: All other fightclasses works fine, why doesn't your?
[A]: Most other fightclasses are not nearly as advanced as mine is. My fightclasses utilizes a lot more functions from WRobot. This means more can go worng with your install.
Making a fresh install of WRobot is the safest bet to make sure nothing is wrongly set up.

[Q]: I am getting this error: (May look slightly different if your computer language is not English)

[My fightclass] ERROR: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at LuaUtils.GetSpellRemainingCD(String spellName)
at Main.CombatRotationRanged()
at Main.Rotation()

[A]: This error is a false positive. It's basically saying: The code you wrote to check cooldowns... It isn't working.
However, if the code i wrote did not work. Then the bot would not cast any spells. Ignore the message. It does nothing.

Hi,

I'm having an issue where the bot is not using the updated rotation profile, ie i have turned off multi shot and concussive, and turned on serpent sting - it still goes using multi/conc and won't use serpent sting. I have reinstalled wro / downloaded a new fight class profile and resetup and the issue persists.

Thanks

Don't stop the bot while you make changes, otherwise it won't know you change stuff, secondly make sure you run wrobot as admin, otherwise it won't be able to save your changes.

Hey,

I'm having trouble getting the bot to use ranged. It's targeting and then running into melee range. I've tried getting a fresh 1.12 client, as well as a fresh Wrobot. No joy. I've also tried playing with range settings when the profile is running, but it still doesn't seem to want to use a ranged attack.
Any ideas?

Edit: I can see in past comments a few people have had this issue. Anyone shed any light on how you fixed it? I've tried everything already suggested

18 hours ago, whatblackdog said:

Hey,

I'm having trouble getting the bot to use ranged. It's targeting and then running into melee range. I've tried getting a fresh 1.12 client, as well as a fresh Wrobot. No joy. I've also tried playing with range settings when the profile is running, but it still doesn't seem to want to use a ranged attack.
Any ideas?

Edit: I can see in past comments a few people have had this issue. Anyone shed any light on how you fixed it? I've tried everything already suggested

Just change the range to 35 than back to 25.
Last tab on the config window.
For some reason SOME people have an issue, where it doesn't use the default value (25), so it just goes to nil (0) range instead.
Until you update it yourself

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I bought the Fightclass and its awesome. But since 2 lvls my Pet feed function doesnt work. it trys to feed my pet but it doesnt use the meat i have  configurated. 

[E] 18:02:32 - [My fightclass] ERROR: System.FormatException: Die Eingabezeichenfolge hat das falsche Format.
   bei System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   bei System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   bei LuaUtils.GetSpellRemainingCD(String spellName)
   bei Main.PreCombatRotation()
   bei Main.Rotation()

Make sure to mark the name of the food with your mouse cursor and hit enter. Repeat that a few times. Seems like the name is not always recognized / saved immediately

Or (shameless promotion incoming ?) :

3 hours ago, Holiness said:

Hi, I bought the Fightclass and its awesome. But since 2 lvls my Pet feed function doesnt work. it trys to feed my pet but it doesnt use the meat i have  configurated. 

[E] 18:02:32 - [My fightclass] ERROR: System.FormatException: Die Eingabezeichenfolge hat das falsche Format.
   bei System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   bei System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   bei LuaUtils.GetSpellRemainingCD(String spellName)
   bei Main.PreCombatRotation()
   bei Main.Rotation()

If you read the FAQ you will see what that error means.
The food situation is actually a problem for many people, i am not sure how people are able to mess it up. ?
However, as FNV said, use his plugin and disable pet feeding.
I have actually written the code myself too that FNV uses, or at least the same features. I am just yet to implement it properly to my fightclass. I will next update or next update again. ?

• 4 weeks later...

I cannot get the file to load, the only file i got from the download was a 39kb Ordush-Paid-Beastmaster-Hunter-Vanilla.dll, is it this you put into fightclass folder and it will automatically work?

I got english client 32bit, i use both the wrobot and wow client as administrator. I have everything downloaded aswell from the site.

I have reinstalled the wrobot into 2 different folders and still i cannot get it to work. 

The client do apply to my wow characters and other fight classes do attach.

Thanks for any answer

6 minutes ago, lalazors said:

I cannot get the file to load, the only file i got from the download was a 39kb Ordush-Paid-Beastmaster-Hunter-Vanilla.dll, is it this you put into fightclass folder and it will automatically work?

I got english client 32bit, i use both the wrobot and wow client as administrator. I have everything downloaded aswell from the site.

I have reinstalled the wrobot into 2 different folders and still i cannot get it to work. 

The client do apply to my wow characters and other fight classes do attach.

Thanks for any answer

Is your wrobot trial or bought license?

5 minutes ago, Ordush said:

Mine is not starting, so i think there is some instability with the wrobot server right now.

Just to quote myself. I think it's my auto updater lol
Yep my updater site is down it appears. ?
I need to make a timeout script so it goes on if it can't connect.

Edited by Ordush

• 3 weeks later...

Hey got a new problem I believe, don't see it in the FAQ or the comments here...I have performed a fresh install of Wrobot (put it on my desktop) and all profiles//FCs were gone plus ran WoW with no addons and then Wrobot on admin mode. I then put this FC, hunter BM & Andiodo alliance quester...I am having an issue with a repetitive noise, sounds like dragging and dropping an action onto an actionbar...I find it not only extremely annoying noise wise but it also affects skinning whereas I will fully perform the skinning action and then not grab the loot in from skinning, walking away from a glowing mob.