Support

6 hours ago, tanild said:

Hey got a new problem I believe, don't see it in the FAQ or the comments here...I have performed a fresh install of Wrobot (put it on my desktop) and all profiles//FCs were gone plus ran WoW with no addons and then Wrobot on admin mode. I then put this FC, hunter BM & Andiodo alliance quester...I am having an issue with a repetitive noise, sounds like dragging and dropping an action onto an actionbar...I find it not only extremely annoying noise wise but it also affects skinning whereas I will fully perform the skinning action and then not grab the loot in from skinning, walking away from a glowing mob.

That is because in Vanilla, you can not check if auto shoot is active without having the skill on the actionbar.
So the fightclass puts the skill on the actionbar in order to check if autoshoot is active, it has to keep doing that incase people remove the spell (believe it or not some people do).
This is quite normal and most fightclasses does this. (most good ones).
You can just remove your sound, that's the only work around, since you can't turn off sound with lua in vanilla either.

This has nothing to do with your skinning problem at all.
You need to increase the wrobot latency.

12 hours ago, hercemania said:

since few days i have the following problems on 3 of my PCs:

ordush.JPG.1f6a011f1d69d32c168dc70fd7c086db.JPG

Its only with your fightclass....but the bot runs. I changed nothing, maybe the new windows update? thx for help

It seems that some of the software used for running wrobot
https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/

Edit: I'd like to reference to question nr 3 in
https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/9189-faq/

Edited by Ordush

1 hour ago, Dexx0 said:

So Bot keeps per in passive mode and is delaying the pet to attack. 

allso im having trubble with the feed pet ability. I have tried adding the food to the interface settings. 

But to no use. i have to keep him fed manualy and sometimes he will ignore to revive the pet.

26 okt 2018 20H28.log.html

Try reinstalling wrobot to a new folder.

21 hours ago, hercemania said:

I reinstaled and installed everything new....but allways the same error

The PRoblem is, i dont see your ingame settings ?

What language is your wow?
Do you have any addons?

Now from PC: Everytime i start the Bot with you FC comes that window with Compilation error. Than i dont have the ingame settings for your FC and it seems, he fight in melee and not in range. The rest is working fine. I think, the only thing i changed, was that last big windows update. But it seems, i am alone with this problem....

27 minutes ago, hercemania said:

Now from PC: Everytime i start the Bot with you FC comes that window with Compilation error. Than i dont have the ingame settings for your FC and it seems, he fight in melee and not in range. The rest is working fine. I think, the only thing i changed, was that last big windows update. But it seems, i am alone with this problem....

That is very interesting. I am myself on the latest version of windows (I just reinstalled today). (Windows 10)
And i am not having any issues. I haven't got the report from anyone else either.
Don't fret we'll figure this out.
Now your error is in german, but my guess is that it's saying something about namespaces.
Sounds like it doesn't have all the DLL files it's supposed to.
Maybe your windows update, replaced some of the files that you need for wrobot to run fine.
I know that you are not having any issues with other fightclasses, but i will remind you once more. My fightclasses are VERY much more advanced than most fightclasses here on the forum. I might be utilizing a lot more than most others are.
Can you try and go through this: https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/ ?
Hopefully whatever files you are missing on your pc after the update will be reinstalled. ?
Now don't just reinstall wrobot. Go through ALL the steps please. ?

Edited by Ordush

Hey another problem just started happening when I switched from a gun to a bow. After running for awhile I come back and the bot it spinning back and forth trying to attack, but won't stay still long enough to shoot. I notice this only happens when for some reason the bot puts (2) Auto Shot buttons on the action bar. As soon as I take off the second button it works perfectly. 

On 11/3/2018 at 5:23 PM, Cire said:

Hey another problem just started happening when I switched from a gun to a bow. After running for awhile I come back and the bot it spinning back and forth trying to attack, but won't stay still long enough to shoot. I notice this only happens when for some reason the bot puts (2) Auto Shot buttons on the action bar. As soon as I take off the second button it works perfectly. 

The bot is only supposed to put it on the first slot. If it does it anywhere else it's probably some addon that you are using that is interfering .
There is no where in my code that i have told it to put auto shoot on any other actionbar.
Try changing the range to something else, then back to what it was. ?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Technique619 said:

when i use rotation (turn it on) i keep hearing a noise like my action bar is being clicked or moved repeatedily...

how do i fix this? i already tried upping the latency

You turn off sound. ?
It's because in vanilla, you can't check if a spell is ready without it being lifted in spellbook.
So what is happening is that the bot is lifting the spell in the spell book checking if it's ready, then putting it back down.
That is what is making the sound.

1 hour ago, bartender42 said:

Is there any way to use the rotation in wRotation? While im doing it, it still moves (i have the move option turned off for wrotation)

I tried turning off backtracking, but he is still moving. Do i need to set Range to 0?

It's something else moving your character, there is no where in my code i have movement control. The only place in my code movement is controlled is when backtracking (You can even turn that off).
So if your character is still moving while using wrotation (and have turned off movement) then it's something else. Perhaps a plugin?

• 1 month later...

Hello ,

Just a quick question , i buy your product a few months ago . How should i go to get the last version of your product ? i should buy a new version ?

EDIT :

Also have this error :

My fightclass] ERROR: System.FormatException: Le format de la chaîne d'entrée est incorrect.
   à System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   à System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   à LuaUtils.GetSpellRemainingCD(String spellName)
   à Main.CombatRotationMelee()
   à Main.Rotation()

Thank you for your help ?

12 hours ago, drazzhar said:

Hello ,

Just a quick question , i buy your product a few months ago . How should i go to get the last version of your product ? i should buy a new version ?

EDIT :

Also have this error :

My fightclass] ERROR: System.FormatException: Le format de la chaîne d'entrée est incorrect.
   à System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   à System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   à LuaUtils.GetSpellRemainingCD(String spellName)
   à Main.CombatRotationMelee()
   à Main.Rotation()

Thank you for your help ?

That error is from the old version. You can use your download link at sellfy to download the latest version.