Support

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Robtomo said:

Using beast master fightclass in a low level dungeon and multi shot seems to be breaking polymorph a lot.

There is NO way to control what multi-shot hits.
I'd recommend turning it off. That's the whole idea with being able to turn stuff on/off on the run.

• 1 month later...

Bot is pausing in place every few steps it takes on repeat and just not moving naturally. It's only in it's lvl 1 to 10s. Not sure if it's fight class. It's not doing it with my other bots though.

Edit: It's running fine now. I turned off Aspect of the Hawk and just kept Aspect of the Monkey on, was the last thing I did. Not sure if that's what did it.

10 hours ago, Pyruu said:

Bot is pausing in place every few steps it takes on repeat and just not moving naturally. It's only in it's lvl 1 to 10s. Not sure if it's fight class. It's not doing it with my other bots though.

Edit: It's running fine now. I turned off Aspect of the Hawk and just kept Aspect of the Monkey on, was the last thing I did. Not sure if that's what did it.

makes no sense, but glad you sorted it out lol.

• 2 months later...

hello folks, i am newbie BM hunter lvl5. and i have an issue.

it do not feed himself and just continue to pull mobs on low hp and die, same happens after resurrection just pull mob on low hp and die.

english client with no addons. i am sure that there are foods and drinks in inventory, i put food name in wrobot fightclass general setting food tap.

could someone put me to the right direction, what i am doing wrong?

10 minutes ago, The Smokie. said:

@rm0k0 I believe this is more of a fight Class area. but for food and a lot of other options that are most op! check out @Matenia Humanizing plugin. [Paid] afking and Humanizing plugin

thank you for advice. to make sure that i am getting you right. there is special tab with food\drink options in general settings for fightclass (what food and water to use and on which percents). it confusing a bit because "general settings" windows with tabs pop up after click on "enter advanced settings". or Ordush's fightclass override these settings? it also confusing a bit because loot\mine\skin\harvest\sell\mail settings is working if made changes on those tabs ...

@rm0k0 i dont know much about @Ordush Fight Classes because i do not play patch 1.2.1 but so i would be able to tell you if he has a food and drink option that's part of his fight class. (i think he does but only for hunter pets.) eating and drinking can be set in Genderal settings> advanced settings>food/drink option. but @Matenia plugins are better then stock settings.

14 hours ago, rm0k0 said:

hello folks, i am newbie BM hunter lvl5. and i have an issue.

it do not feed himself and just continue to pull mobs on low hp and die, same happens after resurrection just pull mob on low hp and die.

english client with no addons. i am sure that there are foods and drinks in inventory, i put food name in wrobot fightclass general setting food tap.

could someone put me to the right direction, what i am doing wrong?

The food part of my fightclass, ONLY controls the pet food. Make sure that the food you are trying to feed your pet is in the list in the advanced settings (in-game).
Edit: You don't get a pet until level 10?

Edited by Ordush

• 1 year later...

Im not quite sure whats happening or if it is suposed to be happening but the entire time the rotation is turned on its making a clicking sound click when i click anything like on a action bar it drags it off.. its not anything to do with the pet food because my pets full happiness and ive also tried even putting his food in every bag slot. bot works like this but makes playing legit with the roation aspect almost impossible for me . what can i do?

7 hours ago, puredemise said:

Im not quite sure whats happening or if it is suposed to be happening but the entire time the rotation is turned on its making a clicking sound click when i click anything like on a action bar it drags it off.. its not anything to do with the pet food because my pets full happiness and ive also tried even putting his food in every bag slot. bot works like this but makes playing legit with the roation aspect almost impossible for me . what can i do?

This is common to vanilla
it's basically because vanilla is made so that you have to have spells on the action bar in order to use certain spells. This means it actually opens your spellbook and takes out a spell to use it.
Unfortunately vanilla api doesn't have the ability to turn off/on sound while this happens (unlike TBC).
So the only work-around is playing without sound while you use the bot.

• 1 month later...

Hey

The mobs I currently kill drops lower tier meat thats too low for my pet. Would be nice to have this checked somehow. Was lucky to check on the bot with my pet being in the red and almost lost my lupos lol. It was just stuck in a loop trying to feed it and it said the food was too low level.

25 minutes ago, forth said:

Hey

The mobs I currently kill drops lower tier meat thats too low for my pet. Would be nice to have this checked somehow. Was lucky to check on the bot with my pet being in the red and almost lost my lupos lol. It was just stuck in a loop trying to feed it and it said the food was too low level.

Hey mate, you can remove the food from the lists manually. There is not any way i can check for level on food. So if I was to make that work I'd have to specify every food in the game by level etc. which I do not currently have the time for. ?
Hopefully I will get around to rewriting this. But unfortunately right now you will have to remove the names manually sorry. ?

Well isnt it just the item level of the food?

Anyway so I have to manually enter the names of every food to remove them. Then I manually have to update the food for every area?

I mean, lets say you just kill 1 low level beast thats attacking you while traveling and you loot 1 low level meat, you will never be able to feed your pet. It will just keep spamming the food infinitely.

Edit:

So I ended up removing all the food (manually typing in the names of every food in the remove box lol) and it turns out.. the settings doesnt save. All the food was back when I relaunched the bot.

Would be nice to see a solution on this food thing because as of now you have to basically babysit the bot to not lose your pet.

6 hours ago, forth said:

I mean, lets say you just kill 1 low level beast thats attacking you while traveling and you loot 1 low level meat, you will never be able to feed your pet. It will just keep spamming the food infinitely.

Edit:

So I ended up removing all the food (manually typing in the names of every food in the remove box lol) and it turns out.. the settings doesnt save. All the food was back when I relaunched the bot.

Would be nice to see a solution on this food thing because as of now you have to basically babysit the bot to not lose your pet.

It didn't save? ?
That makes no sense. ?

Anyway I am going to completely rewrite all my fightclasses including this one.
Until it gets rewritten turn off pet feeding and use this plugin.

• 1 year later...
15 hours ago, Dexxor said:

So whenever I start this  it keep making the sound like it is moving abilities around, any idea what it could be?

Yeah it's because of the Lua engine for private classic servers doesn't have any easy way to do some of the checks on abilities, so the sound you hear is the bot opening the spell book picking up a spell making a check then removing the spell again and closing the spellbook. It just goes so fast that you don't see it.
Unfortunately that is not something I can make any workarounds for, so my only suggestion is to turn off your sound while botting. 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Beardedrasta said:

I want to have the full control like was mentioned in an earlier comment but i dont get a FC UI popup to disable backtracking. It only give me the rotation status box.

On the "rotation status box" press the little + icon on the top right, to get all the controls. 🙂

• 4 months later...

Hello, I'm getting a weird noise. It sounds like the the bot is picking up the action bar icons constantly is this normal?

I'm just curious, because it doesn't happen with other fight classes. 

thank you.

EDIT:

Also, I've noticed that my hunter first attempts to melee from 35 yards away, before using ranged attacks. Is there anyway for me to fix this?

Thanks again

On 9/10/2022 at 4:24 AM, fsteve09 said:

Hello, I'm getting a weird noise. It sounds like the the bot is picking up the action bar icons constantly is this normal?

I'm just curious, because it doesn't happen with other fight classes. 

thank you.

EDIT:

Also, I've noticed that my hunter first attempts to melee from 35 yards away, before using ranged attacks. Is there anyway for me to fix this?

Thanks again

Hello mate, that is because of how vanilla wow works. There are a lot of things you can't do with lua in the vanilla version of wow, so you have to take some other routes. One of these is getting whether or not auto shot is going, this can't be checked normally, so it has to pick up the spell and put it back down to check. Unfortunately, there is no workaround for this, so I suggest playing without sound.
The melee issue sounds very very weird. Try changing the range in the settings pane to something else then back again. (Remember to press enter).
If this doesn't resolve it, then it sounds like a wrobot issue. Because melee "spells" are only supposed to be cast when the mob is 5 yards or less from the player. If it does cast it then it seems that wrobot thinks you are in melee range. That's unfortunately something I can't do anything about. 😞