Support

If you need help with anything with the Hunter Fightclass for Vanilla, please post it as a reply to this post.
I will edit the top post with current posted issues, so it's always up to date.

Current Reported Issues:
- Melee abilities can cause bugs when you have a pet tanking.
- Issues with LoS on mountains. (After newest WRobot update)
- Issues with pet control. (After newest WRobot update)

Edited by Ordush

There seems to be some issues with the backtracking, if you have melee abilities like Raptor Strike or Wing Clip enabled.
I tested this before updating today, i tested it a lot (today, i even had the update prompt). Because someone told me they had issues.
I then updated to the newest WRobot version (The one with the new interface). And i got the bug too. So the newest WRobot is diff having issues with Melee abilities. (Perhaps Droidz made it so you go in melee if trying to use melee ability now?)

Pet switching target bug

If there is a ranged mob and a melee mob attacking you at the same time, and the ranged mob is not in the melee range, the  pet will run to the ranged mob, but it will return at the halfway to attack the melee mob. So the pet cant attack the ranged mob,just keep running between the tow mons.This looks very botly.

Backtracking bug on the hills

When I try to Backtracking on the hill, my character will just keep going down and up the hill because the target will not be in view.

This looks very botly.

57 minutes ago, valetine said:

Pet switching target bug

If there is a ranged mob and a melee mob attacking you at the same time, and the ranged mob is not in the melee range, the  pet will run to the ranged mob, but it will return at the halfway to attack the melee mob. So the pet cant attack the ranged mob,just keep running between the tow mons.This looks very botly.

Sounds very weird. I have not changed the pet behavior at all, so this must be a bug that came with the new WRobot update.
I will look into it.

49 minutes ago, valetine said:

Backtracking bug on the hills

When I try to Backtracking on the hill, my character will just keep going down and up the hill because the target will not be in view.

This looks very botly.

Also must be a bug that came with the new update. Will diff look into this as well!
Thanks for the updates

15 minutes ago, Ordush said:

Sounds very weird. I have not changed the pet behavior at all, so this must be a bug that came with the new WRobot update.
I will look into it.

Also must be a bug that came with the new update. Will diff look into this as well!
Thanks for the updates

This problem has always existed, not appeared after the update wrobot. It's just that I have time for feedback today.

3 minutes ago, valetine said:

This problem has always existed, not appeared after the update wrobot. It's just that I have time for feedback today.

Which one of the bugs has always existed? If you say the pet bug, then it's your install that is something wrong with. Because it has never been reported before, and i have never had that issue. ?

1 minute ago, Ordush said:

Which one of the bugs has always existed? If you say the pet bug, then it's your install that is something wrong with. Because it has never been reported before, and i have never had that issue. ?

Both of the tow bugs has always existed.

Pet switching target bug  because of that the pet don't have enough time to go to near ranged mob.

Backtracking bug on the hills because of that the target will not be in view.

Another problem is that after Backtracking, the character cannot face the target at the first time.
After the shooting fails( game error message 'Target needs to be in front of you' ), the character will face the target correctly.

Okay, so there is something wrong with your setup, or perhaps you are on a badly scripted server? Because, these issues are no present for others, nor me.

The issue with turning around after a backtrack is because of the "sleep" time, i'm working on how to fix it.

What server are you on?

17 minutes ago, Ordush said:

Okay, so there is something wrong with your setup, or perhaps you are on a badly scripted server? Because, these issues are no present for others, nor me.

The issue with turning around after a backtrack is because of the "sleep" time, i'm working on how to fix it.

What server are you on?

Lightshope Serve.I have tested for a long time, I can confirm that these issue exist.

1 minute ago, valetine said:

Lightshope Serve.I have tested for a long time, I can confirm that these issue exist.

Should not be happening on that server. I would understand if it was K3, because it's really badly scripted.

I have leveled more than 10 chars 1-60 on NH (which is also Elysium), without any of the issues you are writing about. So something is wrong with your setup.

Please make sure you have no addons on, and perhaps try a fresh WRobot install. ?

18 minutes ago, Ordush said:

Should not be happening on that server. I would understand if it was K3, because it's really badly scripted.

I have leveled more than 10 chars 1-60 on NH (which is also Elysium), without any of the issues you are writing about. So something is wrong with your setup.

Please make sure you have no addons on, and perhaps try a fresh WRobot install. ?

These issues are because of the distance to the target or the terrain, so it doesn't happen often. I use your FC to farm mats, and I never leave the computer, so I can discover these problems.

3 hours ago, valetine said:

These issues are because of the distance to the target or the terrain, so it doesn't happen often. I use your FC to farm mats, and I never leave the computer, so I can discover these problems.

I am always watching my bots too. Yes there is an issue after the latest update with the movement. I know why it's happening, but the issue with the pet is not something that i am seeing.
Can you please just try removing addons, and do a fresh WRobot install?

17 hours ago, Ordush said:

Have you read the FAQ?

All these errors you are talking about are not true.
Revive works fine, so does feed pet. It even doesn't cast feed pet when drinking.

So something is obviously wrong.. And you are complaining that i am taking 6.99 euros for something I've spent more then 300 hours on?

If the FAQ doesn't help, please don't hesitate to write on the support forum:

alright i'll admit I was a little heated after fucking around with the fight class for 45 minutes, but i tried reading the FAQ and it didn't help.. i don't think i'm reading the right one, it just says 3 things : why doesnt your FC work good, why wont it start, and one other thing... nothing about the pet...

4 hours ago, ct96 said:

alright i'll admit I was a little heated after fucking around with the fight class for 45 minutes, but i tried reading the FAQ and it didn't help.. i don't think i'm reading the right one, it just says 3 things : why doesnt your FC work good, why wont it start, and one other thing... nothing about the pet...

Try removing all addons from wow and doing a fresh wrobot install. These two usually solves 90% of all the problems.

When you are writing in pet food remember to press "enter" and not "esc" or close the window. It's important that you press enter.

Next update there will be no need to write in food names.

The only food I can get to work is Tough Jerky. I have Typed the names exactly and have been pressing enter. I disabled all my addons and plugins. The only other issue ive had has been stated as well and is it likes to go forward through the mob to gain bow distance which can pull more mobs.

still an awesome fightclass, thanks again!

Hi Ordush,

So I came back to bot after an extended session of 6-7 hours. It looks like at some point has run out of arrows. I use matenia HMP to buy extra ammo however the bot does not seem to automatically equip the arrows meaning for the remainder of the session the bot is trying to use range abilities but getting error that the ammo needs to be equipped first

Cheers

On 5/10/2018 at 8:43 AM, geno said:

Hi Ordush,

So I came back to bot after an extended session of 6-7 hours. It looks like at some point has run out of arrows. I use matenia HMP to buy extra ammo however the bot does not seem to automatically equip the arrows meaning for the remainder of the session the bot is trying to use range abilities but getting error that the ammo needs to be equipped first

Cheers

Hey Geno.
That has nothing to do with my fightclass. ?
it's Matenia you have to contact for this. My guess is that you are using crossbow. I have already reported to him that HMP does not equip arrows for Crossbows.

The file "Ordush_-_Paid_-_Beastmaster_-_Hunter_-_Vanilla_v1.3.0(1).dll" is on my computer but does not work with Wrobot private server.

I was using a free Fightclass before  and it was working fine.

I think the Download is too small. i also closed the webpage with the download link.

Can you please send me the download link for the fightclass? i can msg you the Transaction ID.

His fightclass downloads another file. If "it doesn't work" he can probably help you, if you send him a log file or just paste any errors you get in here. Also make sure your firewall doesn't block the download your 1KB file starts.