Support

Ordush

12 hours ago, Desmoplakin said:

I also have the problem with Aspect of the hawk, feign death thingy and getting aggro with multiple mobs. Even after a fresh install and all stuff.

It does work though. ?
Give me a pm on discord, and we'll figure it out.

I just downloaded and installed it all fine, but my bot isn't using any abilities? No hunters mark, arcane shot, serpent sting, raptor strike, etc.

I have confirmed that the rotation is enabled and the conditions are being met.

-- On netherwing

1 minute ago, zeriox3000 said:

I just downloaded and installed it all fine, but my bot isn't using any abilities? No hunters mark, arcane shot, serpent sting, raptor strike, etc.

I have confirmed that the rotation is enabled and the conditions are being met.

-- On netherwing

Have you read the FAQ and done what it says there? ?
Did you put the fightclass fill in the fightclass folder?

Just now, Ordush said:

Have you read the FAQ and done what it says there? ?
Did you put the fightclass fill in the fightclass folder?

I have, and yes, I can see in the log it trying to cast the spells, but not actually executing them.

image.png.985355f4c624639541a01b86177a002f.png

2 minutes ago, zeriox3000 said:

I was trying to imply there's nothing of interest in there, sorry.

17 Jan 2019 16H01.log.html

[D] 16:01:32 - [Info] Wow Addons: !Compatibility, !DebugTools, Cartographer, Omen, QuestHelper, Recount, VendorValues, ZygorGuidesAlliance, ZygorGuidesHorde, ZygorGuidesViewer, ElvUI, ElvUI_Config

1 minute ago, zeriox3000 said:

Which of those do you think is causing issues?

Could be any of them, try to disable them all and see if it fixes the issue. NEVER use addons with bots. ?

2 hours ago, Ordush said:

Could be any of them, try to disable them all and see if it fixes the issue. NEVER use addons with bots. ?

That worked, thanks a lot.

Is revive pet still broken for Netherwing? Getting caught in constant death loops when the bot fails to call pet and dives into battle

38 minutes ago, zeriox3000 said:

That worked, thanks a lot.

Is revive pet still broken for Netherwing? Getting caught in constant death loops when the bot fails to call pet and dives into battle

Not with the newest version no. At least it shouldn't be. ?

Does this FC require frame lock? On some FC i have to set my refresh to 60hz, turn on vsync so the fc performs as it should. I'm not sure if this is mentioned somewhere. I would prefer to play on 144hz if possible.

10 hours ago, pecorino said:

Does this FC require frame lock? On some FC i have to set my refresh to 60hz, turn on vsync so the fc performs as it should. I'm not sure if this is mentioned somewhere. I would prefer to play on 144hz if possible.

I am on a 165hz screen.

However isn't does tbc even support over 75? I know that vanilla doesn't

Yep, certainly does. Vanilla does as well. You can manually edit the config file to 144hz (or whichever hz you want). But that answers my question. Thanks! BTW, i did try doing a fresh wrobot install with your FC, no plugins at all, and zero addons installed. I still can't get hawk or berzerking to work, but all my other abilities work. Just FYI. Also it wont resume autoshot after it feigns. This is why i was asking about framelock, cause it's exhibiting this behavior with a 100% fresh profile.

Eagerly awaiting the rewrite; I helped you beta test your vanilla fc and it's top notch.

15 hours ago, pecorino said:

Yep, certainly does. Vanilla does as well. You can manually edit the config file to 144hz (or whichever hz you want). But that answers my question. Thanks! BTW, i did try doing a fresh wrobot install with your FC, no plugins at all, and zero addons installed. I still can't get hawk or berzerking to work, but all my other abilities work. Just FYI. Also it wont resume autoshot after it feigns. This is why i was asking about framelock, cause it's exhibiting this behavior with a 100% fresh profile.

Eagerly awaiting the rewrite; I helped you beta test your vanilla fc and it's top notch.

Hopefully gonna get rewriting going this week. CsMax is testing the auth now ?

On 1/17/2019 at 11:39 PM, Ordush said:

Not with the newest version no. At least it shouldn't be. ?

But it kinda is. I am having the exact same problem where it is not reviving the pet in case it dies.

Update coming out tomorrow.
As i'm typing this: I added:
- Auto updater. (yay no more downloads! :D)
- Fixed Feign Death (LOL the old code? WTF?)
- Made pet take aggro on all mobs (Those on vanilla knows how this works. :))
I have a lot more that i'm going to add tomorrow. ! ?

Just now, Ordush said:

Update coming out tomorrow.
As i'm typing this: I added:
- Auto updater. (yay no more downloads! :D)
- Fixed Feign Death (LOL the old code? WTF?)
- Made pet take aggro on all mobs (Those on vanilla knows how this works. :))
I have a lot more that i'm going to add tomorrow. ! ?

What about pet ress?

Just now, destroid said:

But it kinda is. I am having the exact same problem where it is not reviving the pet in case it dies.

It's hard for me to test it on netherwing because i don't have any chars there.
Anyway as you can see in my previous post, i'm currently rewriting the hunter. ?

Just now, Ordush said:

It's hard for me to test it on netherwing because i don't have any chars there.
Anyway as you can see in my previous post, i'm currently rewriting the hunter. ?

I dont mind helping you out with this. I am currently 36, can teamview or screenshare if you want.

1 minute ago, destroid said:

I dont mind helping you out with this. I am currently 36, can teamview or screenshare if you want.

Awesome.
I am going to be now though, add me on discord, and we'll take a look at it tomorrow when i get home from work. ?