Support

Ordush

Just now, Ordush said:

Awesome.
I am going to be now though, add me on discord, and we'll take a look at it tomorrow when i get home from work. ?

Okay, awesome. Kindly PM me your discord? I couldn't find it anywhere.

Just now, destroid said:

Okay, awesome. Kindly PM me your discord? I couldn't find it anywhere.

I am Ordush on the wrobot discord. my name is on the top with purple. ?
As you know by me using this forum, i'm not a fan of discord, so i don't even know how to see my name that you can add lol

Just now, Ordush said:

I am Ordush on the wrobot discord. my name is on the top with purple. ?
As you know by me using this forum, i'm not a fan of discord, so i don't even know how to see my name that you can add lol

Aha, no worries, I will find you!

I think most of these issues are because of Nightwing, because i have no issues at all on my own server.
Anyway I'm sure all of these issues are gone after the update. ?
Should be some updates out tonight ?

58 minutes ago, Ordush said:

Please report back if you sill have issues with FD. It's completely rewritten now.

How do updates happen? Does the client need to do anything?

It seems to be ok now, thanks a lot, although I have a new issue now, where [regen] starts, and my char eats to full hp, and then proceeds to sit there for another 20-30 secs, well after the food buff has expired.

36 minutes ago, zeriox3000 said:

How do updates happen? Does the client need to do anything?

It seems to be ok now, thanks a lot, although I have a new issue now, where [regen] starts, and my char eats to full hp, and then proceeds to sit there for another 20-30 secs, well after the food buff has expired.

That has nothing to do with the fightclass though.
The updates are automatic. When i push updates, it will write ingame that it has been updated. You MAY want to stop the bot and /reloadUI if you see that message, then start the bot again. In case i made UI changes. ?

4 hours ago, Ordush said:

That has nothing to do with the fightclass though.
The updates are automatic. When i push updates, it will write ingame that it has been updated. You MAY want to stop the bot and /reloadUI if you see that message, then start the bot again. In case i made UI changes. ?

Im sorry to say I'm still having issues with FD, I can post my logs if you want? FD triggers and then char moves but does not restart aa.

18 hours ago, zeriox3000 said:

Im sorry to say I'm still having issues with FD, I can post my logs if you want? FD triggers and then char moves but does not restart aa.

Makes no sense at all lol.
Works perfectly fine for me. Does not sound like it's a fightclass issue honestly.
Have you tried disabling ALL addons and ALL plugins? Then trying with wrotation?
I KNOW that you want your plugins and ofc. you can. It's impossible for me to fix something i can't replicate.
If it happens with ONLY my fightclass and using wrotation. I have much better chance of pin pointing what is happening.

7 hours ago, Ordush said:

Makes no sense at all lol.
Works perfectly fine for me. Does not sound like it's a fightclass issue honestly.
Have you tried disabling ALL addons and ALL plugins? Then trying with wrotation?
I KNOW that you want your plugins and ofc. you can. It's impossible for me to fix something i can't replicate.
If it happens with ONLY my fightclass and using wrotation. I have much better chance of pin pointing what is happening.

I'd test it but just got banned lol

Just hit 70 on my hunter on a TBC private server, had some hiccups with FD and the auto'ing after it but I just modified my grinding spots to area's I wouldn't aggro extra's.

Thanks for the FC much better than I could of done myself and got me there safely with 2-3H max botting sessions. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ordush,

Apologizes ahead of time if it was already addressed however i am having problems with the FC at level 14 with my pets. The issue i am noticing is that after a while, the FC will run out of the appropriate food after spamming the feed pet ability. As one can probably guess the pet eventually become hostile and leaves and the hunter will sit there and do one of two things, it will spam "call pet" or spam revive. Eventually the FC will give up and try taking on mobs as a melee hunter unless i manually stop the bot and go tame another pet. So, my question is what setting am i missing or what is recommended so this does not happen. I don't think i am supposed to stop the bot every time i need to buy more food to feed the pet or tame a new pet when my last one leaves right? I hope this is clear/ makes sense. I would be glad to clarify anything else that is not. Also this is on Netherwing. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, couple issues with fightclass. 
1. Doesn't assign talent points

2. Will try to revive pet in combat resulting in pet dying again and also character dying.

EDIT:

3. Will spam Serpent sting on targets that are immune.

What are the best settings of running a bot from 1-70 using this FC? 

Currently trying to setup HMP auto purchasing ammo ( currently not working perfectly ) 

FC currently isn't feeding pet corrently or I got it setup wrong. What's the easiest way to make sure my bot can run for a longer period and switching to different foods? 

44 minutes ago, rickyj said:

What are the best settings of running a bot from 1-70 using this FC? 

Currently trying to setup HMP auto purchasing ammo ( currently not working perfectly ) 

FC currently isn't feeding pet corrently or I got it setup wrong. What's the easiest way to make sure my bot can run for a longer period and switching to different foods? 

HMP will do all that in it's settings