Guide to Botting with Proxifier

Lbniese

[07.27 09:42:15] WoW_1.exe - status.wow-europe.com:80 open through proxy WoW 1 SOCKS5

[07.27 09:42:25] WoW_1.exe - status.wow-europe.com:80 close, 113 bytes sent, 213 bytes received, lifetime 00:10

any advice?

It is normal. If I get it right, it is just the pull of the "Message of the Day" Stuff... Once you login and stay logged in, there will be a permanent connection listed in your proxifier.

Greetings

2 hours ago, Bambo said:

It is normal. If I get it right, it is just the pull of the "Message of the Day" Stuff... Once you login and stay logged in, there will be a permanent connection listed in your proxifier.

Greetings

hmm so let me go back over whats happening i click on my wow_1.exe file, proxifier begins to load wow_1.exe file it stays on the login screen for 10 seconds and then in the application/connections it gives me "[07.27 13:03:36] WoW_1.exe - status.wow-europe.com:80 close, 113 bytes sent, 213 bytes received, lifetime 00:10" the wow launcher stays up but it "looks" like im not running threw my proxy service after the connection closes out because there is no traffic/byte count? am i wrong on this? could def use a little clarification on how the process actually works with games like wow.

On 7/25/2018 at 3:01 PM, asham14 said:

I am new to this, could you let me know where that is?

Well where did you buy your proxy? or how did you set it up? ?

proxy bought from lime proxies, and setup in proxiefier.

Have also setup multiple proxies all do the same .

[07.27 17:32:25] WoW_2.exe - status.wow-europe.com:80 open through proxy WoW 2 SOCKS5
[07.27 17:32:33] WoW_1.exe - status.wow-europe.com:80 open through proxy WoW 1 SOCKS5
[07.27 17:32:35] WoW_2.exe - status.wow-europe.com:80 close, 113 bytes sent, 213 bytes received, lifetime 00:10
[07.27 17:32:43] WoW_1.exe - status.wow-europe.com:80 close, 113 bytes sent, 213 bytes received, lifetime 00:10

11 hours ago, Reggan said:

proxy bought from lime proxies, and setup in proxiefier.

Have also setup multiple proxies all do the same .

[07.27 17:32:25] WoW_2.exe - status.wow-europe.com:80 open through proxy WoW 2 SOCKS5
[07.27 17:32:33] WoW_1.exe - status.wow-europe.com:80 open through proxy WoW 1 SOCKS5
[07.27 17:32:35] WoW_2.exe - status.wow-europe.com:80 close, 113 bytes sent, 213 bytes received, lifetime 00:10
[07.27 17:32:43] WoW_1.exe - status.wow-europe.com:80 close, 113 bytes sent, 213 bytes received, lifetime 00:10

Again. Afaik what you are seeing is the pull request to get the "News" Stuff on the upper left corner. There is no need for a constant permanent connection to just grab a few lines of text. If you log in with your character and play with it, there will be a permanent connection.

Greetings

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/27/2018 at 5:56 PM, joeblowy said:

Ok so I've read through your guide.  (thanks again btw)  I think I am comfortable with the setup.  The problem is the socks5 / proxy situation.   I do not claim to know a great deal about the socks5 / proxy at all.   I do have a purchased VPN that I  use  (privateinternetaccess.com)   Can I use that in the setup of proxy  or would I need to discontinue using that and do a premium socks5 setup?  and what pricing wise are we talking about.. basically I want to do 4 bots at a time if possible.    but still show each wow client as a different IP.     If I need to move to a premium proxy buy/rent  what do you use? suggestion.

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/archive/forum/discussion/258/private-internet-access-proxy-now-available-now-open  This link shows information about the proxy login.

If u buy vpn service from Private Internet Access then u can use that for proxy or client on your pc.

16 hours ago, DooW said:

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/archive/forum/discussion/258/private-internet-access-proxy-now-available-now-open  This link shows information about the proxy login.

If u buy vpn service from Private Internet Access then u can use that for proxy or client on your pc.

And for the people who had problems with Windows 10 previously -- I tested the new Proxifier version on Windows 10 and it does indeed work now.

• 3 weeks later...

I am having an issue with the Proxifier config with Private Internet Access. The error I am getting is "Proxy server cannot establish a connection with the target - connection not allowed by ruleset." Doing a search on this string with the SOCKS5 protocol I found: https://github.com/Anorov/PySocks turns me to believe it lines up with the error code: 

• 0x02 - connection not allowed by ruleset - If the address you're trying to connect to is blacklisted on the server or requires authentication.

Continuing my search, I found: https://community.oracle.com/thread/1694749 saying:

""Connection not allowed by ruleset" means you are successfully connecting to the SOCKS server but that the SOCKS server is disallowing an outbound connection to the host (in this case ftp.uni-paderborn.de:21). I would suggest that you contact the administrator that your SOCKS server to find out more."

I am going to dig some more into it tonight and also submitted a support ticket open with Private Internet Access but they have not yet responded. Per the above it sounds like maybe PIA has disabled on their server, but if others have got it working with them let me know. I was going to maybe give a shot with ProxyCap or WideCap before otherwise trying some other proxy provider for SOCKS5 and seeing if its a provider disallowing it issue.

Any suggestions are welcome. 

4 hours ago, shaded said:

Just a quick note - I got it working fine using ProxyCap following Ordush's thread: 

I am using SOCKS5 setup on CentOS with Dante, so I do unfortuantely not have any experience with that provider.

But if it worked with a different program that's great ?

@Lbniese I am wondering, do you know why both your instructions and Ordush recommend copying the WoW.exe? I was looking at the screenshots for his and saw your note recommending this. However, it always gives me the same destination IP address regardless of using multiple Exe's or a single Exe. Unless the Proxy server provides a list of different IPs for you to proxy through and you manually assign a different one for each Exe I don't see any benefit to making copies of the Wow Exe. Note also that for my proxy I am using a DNS name (proxy-nl.privateinternetaccess.com) rather than IP addresses.

For PrivateInternetAccess if you lookup the hostname they have a list of IPs, but I wouldn't assume the IPs stay necessarily static. I spose I could experiment and try going down the list and pointing to IPs directly and see what happens but I haven't investigated.

Name:    proxy-nl.privateinternetaccess.com
Addresses:  46.166.190.159

So creating copies of the WoW the Executable doesn't maybe by itself give you multiple different IPs. Granted, it could be possible that the proxy service if it allows COULD add a hop or two from itself to the WoW endpoint server, so the destination you see on your end doesn't necessarily tell you if that is the IP that WoW sees (since its proxying you). Someone could probably test and verify using a few instances of chrome or some other app through a proxy and look on their endpoint server logs if on some endpoint server logs multiple IPs that come from your proxy. Just thinking out loud, lol.

Anyhow, given your experience (and if you wanna ignore that last paragraph that's fine lol) do you find it assigning you multiple destination IPs via your proxy with your multiple WoW executables? I would kind of just rather run it all through one WoW.exe without renaming since ProxyCap seems happy using that as well.

Thanks.

On 1/31/2019 at 7:24 PM, shaded said:

I am having an issue with the Proxifier config with Private Internet Access. The error I am getting is "Proxy server cannot establish a connection with the target - connection not allowed by ruleset."

I dont have that problem on my computer... not really sure what causes it.. but on someone i helped setting this up, i had to add the realmlist adress in target host under proxification rule

target host.png

On 2/2/2019 at 6:22 PM, DooW said:

I dont have that problem on my computer... not really sure what causes it.. but on someone i helped setting this up, i had to add the realmlist adress in target host under proxification rule

target host.png

realmlist address shouldn't be needed as long as you have Any ?

• 1 month later...

I think I got thins up and running. Thanx for a great guide! However, I don't understand this bit.
Is it supposed to be the same IP and port on both of them? 

image.png

It was described that I could change the IP, and if it connects, it works, but I'm not entirely sure what that means.
Sorry. I'm new to this ?

image.png

Edited by Chiffon
Tried removing one of the pictures. Didn't work.

You can setup a rule for 1wow.exe and choose which proxy it should use and then setup a rule for 2wow.exe with a different proxy.

In this example I setup a rule for wow.exe and set a specific proxy for that. You should additionally make a rule for wow2.exe for example with a different proxy selected.

http://prntscr.com/mwt2id

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2019 at 1:57 PM, Lbniese said:

You can setup a rule for 1wow.exe and choose which proxy it should use and then setup a rule for 2wow.exe with a different proxy.

In this example I setup a rule for wow.exe and set a specific proxy for that. You should additionally make a rule for wow2.exe for example with a different proxy selected.

http://prntscr.com/mwt2id

Oh, so I need to buy vpn with several different providers to be able to do this?