The proxy and you

Ordush

On 10/25/2018 at 3:19 PM, BadBoiBotter said:

Well, isn't it unsafe to register new accounts to bot on from the same IP? If one gets banned can't server admins check the IP that registered it and just ban all of the accounts that were created from that IP? So I want to for example go on warmane's site through my proxy, register a new account so I don't endanger my other accounts (I use exact same things as in this guide, ProxyCap and ProxiesForYou).

I guess you can put your navigator in the "Rules" section of ProxyCap so it uses the proxy, register the account on Warmane then uncheck the box on ProxyCap. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, axelstoll said:

Ive done everything right and it worked. But when i start the 1 wow.exe , it shows up in the proxycap list , but disappeared after 6 seconds. Can u help me?

You probably didn't use a socks proxy. The login screen is http. But the rest is socks.

36 minutes ago, Ordush said:

You probably didn't use a socks proxy. The login screen is http. But the rest is socks.

Nope, i bought a socks5 proxy. But i think it was only a grahpic error , game is running for 2 hours now and the progamm listed it. I hope its fine now ?

2 minutes ago, axelstoll said:

Nope, i bought a socks5 proxy. But i think it was only a grahpic error , game is running for 2 hours now and the progamm listed it. I hope its fine now ?

Awesome. GL! ?

• 1 month later...

ah thanks very much, but im going to use a cracked vpn and VMware anyways, i stumbled onto something in the forum and for my purposes running SOCKS5 Proxies is a very inefficient way of doing things.

1 hour ago, kayokoo said:

ah thanks very much, but im going to use a cracked vpn and VMware anyways, i stumbled onto something in the forum and for my purposes running SOCKS5 Proxies is a very inefficient way of doing things.

k ?  but good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, andyroo said:

when i connect to the game it gets stuck on authenticating.

i added the ip and port that proxiesforyou gave me.

any help if possible?

Seems that the IP you entered doesn't work. Have you verified that the IP's you got and/or the login is working properly?

1 hour ago, andyroo said:

well i download my proxy list from the site. and enter the ip and port into the program you provided. sorry im learning as im going here

Test the proxies with something else to make sure they work.

3 hours ago, andyroo said:

well i download my proxy list from the site. and enter the ip and port into the program you provided. sorry im learning as im going here

Even though it says socks5 on your login, you have to go to the other screen with each individual proxy and change it to SOCKS5. I had the same issue. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble using this, because i can't figure out IP addresses and PORTS to use that work for warmane. If any works, i don't know how to find them or do you recommend i use a specific botting software, i have money i can spend if dumb dumbs like me need something easier to use

9 hours ago, apa4z said:

I'm having trouble using this, because i can't figure out IP addresses and PORTS to use that work for warmane. If any works, i don't know how to find them or do you recommend i use a specific botting software, i have money i can spend if dumb dumbs like me need something easier to use

I am not sure what your question is mate.
You need to either buy some IP's or get some free (I do not recommend)

8 hours ago, Ordush said:

I am not sure what your question is mate.
You need to either buy some IP's or get some free (I do not recommend)

Where's the best place to buy ip's and ports from