The proxy and you

Ordush

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Edgewood411 said:

Proxies for you is down for everyone else? 

The site works fine for me.
But, i am not using proxies atm. So don't know about that. ?

1 hour ago, Ordush said:

The site works fine for me.
But, i am not using proxies atm. So don't know about that. ?

Yeah they just recently updated, site is fine for me it's just my actual proxies are not working. Stuck on auth on multiple realms. 

5 hours ago, Edgewood411 said:

Yeah they just recently updated, site is fine for me it's just my actual proxies are not working. Stuck on auth on multiple realms. 

Contact them. ?

Ordush is a god among men and has helped me out. I'm new to proxies and so I had no idea what I was doing, for anyone who finds themelves in a similar position:

First, turn on the proxy and change the type to Socks5 (Done by going clicking the profile button in top right -> my Orders -> the "eye" image next to the IP.

Then, the IP address for host name is the one of the IP you're going to use. (shown under my orders -> eye image -> manager) e.g. 171.231.67.135:39907 (example)

The port is the last set of numbers after the " : " 39907 (example)

Hope this helps someone, and thanks again Ordush for helping me out!

I downloaded proxycap but didn’t want to buy a proxy list so I googled socket 5 proxy’s and there are a lot of free ones out there. I’d recommend finding the ones with low use and fast speed. I also recommend changing you’re proxy list out every week or two or after a ban. (Ban account = ban that proxy.) also if you’re gonna bot for gold, switch you’re toons up every day or two. Botting 24 / 7 on one toon isn’t worth the ban. 

does anyone have cracked version of proxycap??

I ran out of 30 day trial and tried proxifier not working for me.. widecap is wierd because one of wows connects and second is stuck at connecting forever...

Tried also freecap also not working..

Im using nordvpn socks5 which worked fine for proxycap

1 hour ago, manacrazed said:

@johnblaster123 For the second VPN did you change it from HTTP to Socks5? Whenever I forget to change the proxy type my clients get stuck on connecting.

In Widecap program?? Yes I did set it to SOCKS5. Also I have very high ping like 1200 ms when using Widecap and when using proxycap I didnt have this problem so this program suck that is my conclusion

On the proxy website itself, I dont use Nordvpn so I dont know their settings, but proxyforyou for example defaults the proxy to HTTP (which is useful in making the account on the same IP) but then proxycap for example requires a Socks5 to run the client, otherwise it gets stuck in connecting. Was wondering if yperhaps your issue may have been due to this, but Idk :)

I followed the follwing instruction to try to route WoW through proxy. 

However, after I rename 'WOW.exe' to '1 WoW.exe', the Worobot can not recognize this process any more.

If so, How can I route mutiple WoW with unique IP?

Can someone help with this? Thanks.  

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all !! im searching a solution for "Connection not allowed by ruleset (2)" issue  whit proxycap software ... (ip buyed from https://www.proxiesforyou.com/)

first time i try to login warcraft It was stuck on authentication, then i find the solution = swich from http proxy to socks5 and i think problem was fixed.

then i login agin and the proxycap error log say "Connection not allowed by ruleset (2)".. 

i used this guide 👇

pls heeeelp !! 😄

IMG-20211023-WA0011.jpeg