6 minutes ago, Ordush said:

lol...
I don't really care lol, take it or leave it. I won't make a big fuss out of it.
Tested if it was detected. I had no issues. If you don't believe it, then i don't really care. ?

So it seems then the vulnerability is being able to spot a bot from a normal player.

Why not add in some random timers to wrobot that can be adjusted to make it look more human?

e.g random 2-5 second pause before looting, after looting, between spells, more realistic movements etc

I notice there are a couple of options like this in wrobot but perhaps not enough.

1 minute ago, mysticalg said:

So it seems then the vulnerability is being able to spot a bot from a normal player.

Why not add in some random timers to wrobot that can be adjusted to make it look more human?

e.g random 2-5 second pause before looting, after looting, between spells, more realistic movements etc

I notice there are a couple of options like this in wrobot but perhaps not enough.

My method for leveling does not expose me to other players, and takes ~2 days to level from 1-70. So it's not much uptime, but 2 days should be enough to get flagged if they were to detect the bot.
There are plugins that does this. ?

Perhaps slightly off topic but still relevant; I was wondering about admin manual detection, in that GMs will teleport and watch you to see if your a bot. But are they invisible and whether they are or not, does the wrobot map detect them with a yellow blip like other players? 

1 minute ago, mysticalg said:

Perhaps slightly off topic but still relevant; I was wondering about admin manual detection, in that GMs will teleport and watch you to see if your a bot. But are they invisible and whether they are or not, does the wrobot map detect them with a yellow blip like other players? 

Hard to tell. Both is definitely plausible. ?

3 hours ago, chinny said:

How did you get to level 10. Worbot or yourself?

I use quest mulgore profile. 

Never had a problem with level 10. If the GM wrote, then already at level 40.

Who use bots on Outland now?

2 hours ago, Dagora said:

I use quest mulgore profile. 

Never had a problem with level 10. If the GM wrote, then already at level 40.

Who use bots on Outland now?

I just leveled a mage from 1-70 on outland. ?

image.thumb.png.09a33758f9bab3e184f7f16b632e3bde.png

As you can see here, it took me 1 day and  7 hours to get from 1-70.
I have a method that is extremely fast for leveling up and quite safe.
The way that i used, there is no chance that anybody can report me. Hence no ban...
It's 100% report or manual GM detection..

or

1 hour ago, Ordush said:

image.thumb.png.09a33758f9bab3e184f7f16b632e3bde.png

As you can see here, it took me 1 day and  7 hours to get from 1-70.
I have a method that is extremely fast for leveling up and quite safe.
The way that i used, there is no chance that anybody can report me. Hence no ban...
It's 100% report or manual GM detection..

can you also do it on icecrown and show screen? becouse bans here hurt most on wotlk realms not tbc realm, i got bans only on wotlk warmane both servers

35 minutes ago, artur.k said:

or

can you also do it on icecrown and show screen? becouse bans here hurt most on wotlk realms not tbc realm, i got bans only on wotlk warmane both servers

I don't know if my exploit I am using to powerlevel works for wotlk. It definitely doesn't work above level 70.

If the bot was detected on one warmane server it would be on all of them...

Jensen how do you know that you were not reported and followed by a gm?

One thing is for sure... I have used wrobot for days straight on that account...

1 minute ago, Ordush said:

Jensen how do you know that you were not reported and followed by a gm?

because i loged out that char myself everything was ok when i was going bed and they never banned any1 without catching them boting never got banned when i was not in game

ordush im not good even close to some people here, but  for me wotlk is not tbc, like in tbc you cant interact with target with key but on wotlk you can,many things are not same in tbc and wotlk its same game but not same hm i need good word not same structure.Like now we have strange situation on mop Tauri but i not see same on northdale where my bots run like tanks without bans for weeks.

about this strange ban jensen i think also its my maybe stupid theory but when i try bot straight 1-70 on outland i get ban at mid 30-50 sometimes close to 60,but when i start botting after i ding 70 something change and i get ban after weeks,months even dont know why but maybe they have mechanic now to catch bots at lvl range 1-60? or maybe its ip to low data to know it,try lvl by hand and run bot later i will do it also now on wotlk realms.

11 minutes ago, Jensen- said:

because i loged out that char myself everything was ok when i was going bed and they never banned any1 without catching them boting never got banned when i was not in game

On Outland I have definitely been banned while offline on 2 characters. Ironically, both characters that were somewhat important to me because I wanted to actually play them. I think occasionally they will look at video reports.

14 minutes ago, Ordush said:

If the bot was detected on one warmane server it would be on all of them...

Warden is much advanced in Wrath, then again Cata and MoP. So no, WotLK bans don't mean they would be banned on all realms.

Edited by Matenia