Warmane Icecrown Bot Detection

40 minutes ago, Maxic said:

new account 4 hours boting ,banned!!!

Guys you don't have to post here every time you get banned.
That is how the game is... When you bot, you risk getting banned.
I leveled a mage from 1-70 using bot. No issues at all.
It's ALL about a GM catching you. (Most common is reports)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2018 at 4:20 PM, Ordush said:

Guys you don't have to post here every time you get banned.
That is how the game is... When you bot, you risk getting banned.
It's ALL about a GM catching you. (Most common is reports)

Im pretty sure they started detecting the bot now and not just reports or getting caught by a GM

I bottet since pirox and i am Not the expert. I think wrobot is Till wotlk Safe, because wow Warden was at Vanilla and TBC even a toothless tiger. But, and i think thats the Point, the Server self, has running other Software which records IPs, maybe tracerouts your Connections and generates Reports for the gm staff. Than the GM has only To Look To your Accounts He got reported and thats all the Magic. At summary, the dont use Warden, they use other Software.

On 9/27/2018 at 5:20 PM, Ordush said:

he game is... When you bot, you risk getting banned.

what version wrobot u use? what it was doing and for how long ?

2 minutes ago, 435 said:

what version wrobot u use? what it was doing and for how long ?

I am not gonna share what i am doing.
I am obviously on the newest version of wrobot. (I always am lol)
Took me a few days.
It was running 24/7 for 4-5 days.

30 minutes ago, Ordush said:

I am not gonna share what i am doing.
I am obviously on the newest version of wrobot. (I always am lol)
Took me a few days.
It was running 24/7 for 4-5 days.

sorry ordush but there was a mistake, I clicked on quate of "I just got banned on my account on Warmane today, idk if it was reports or if it was a detection tho, it just says "bot"" 

didnt noticed it picked your answer. 

20 hours ago, 435 said:

sorry ordush but there was a mistake, I clicked on quate of "I just got banned on my account on Warmane today, idk if it was reports or if it was a detection tho, it just says "bot"" 

didnt noticed it picked your answer. 

If it was for me, Im obviously using newest version.

Was leveling a dk from 70-80 using Automaton and a dk leveling fightclass from here

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Matenia said:

I've botted several chars to 1-40 on Warmane TBC recently (to test fightclasses). Not sure how you get banned after 3 hours.

on outland i get always ban if i try lvl from 1 to max usually 50-60 lvl another story if i want bot at fresh 70

• 2 weeks later...

outland server

it happen to me too.i was using wrotation (ordush rdruid fc) for ~30sec was everything normal and then on wow window pop error  (like addon error) then bot stop heal and when chat massages  and then i got dc, and same temporally suspended on login screen. i was inside instance and i control my char (movement). i have strong felling that problem was evlui addon. i turned off elvui. Try to use same FC and when pop error window saying something  about !Compatibility add on. turned off that too. no problem so far.

ye. same thing. just have suspended for 6 days. same violation #2. thing is im not gather at all. im just using wrotation. when i start bot. i hear sound like bot (or FC) what to click button.  not happen before.  i didn't use wrobot for for some time and when i update it it start acting weird (ordush rdruid fc). and bot start freezing. Copy log to desktop button not working. so i just ctrl-a, ctrl-v

README.txt

I'd like to report that in my humble opinion after hours of testing, WRobot is undetected by Warmane's Sentinel Anti-cheat. I can't speak for expanded function/scripting outside what is offered by WRobot, but the bot itself is not detected.

You are being reported, and/or manually checked by a GM. 

25 minutes ago, Mike Mail said:

Yes, i am sure everyone here with half a brain know. the others who are comment that wrobot is detected by warmane are idoits who dont know what they are doing.

Agreed, but we don't need misinformation spread either- and it didn't hurt to check. The operation was unattended ?

On 12/17/2018 at 12:40 PM, t00z said:

Agreed, but we don't need misinformation spread either- and it didn't hurt to check. The operation was unattended ?

i didnt say that warmane detect bot. have no problem with herbalism mining, but then bot start using FC,  addon errors start poping up and then chat masages tells me  then im going to be disconnected, and then i get temporally ban